What's new

We are (annoyed by) Malala!

well yeah i could resist much on our so pakistani peoples who are posting , i dont understand why you think i am lover of TTP , and never in my post i say malala was a CIA agent , its about sympathy and achievement , but sadly you cant get my point ......
and those are the same TTP which your own leader are going to start a peace talk including America.
. peace talk with devil ...... hahhahahah TTP should be finished by force and all should be hanged . but first bring dare to do so ..

i mean now, you need a nobel slap on your head? batmannow supporting TTp, Ik My leader?
jst ask anyone, they will tell you the, same?

the ttp dog was after young ones, they prech, early marrige for , grils?
durring & after sawat ops, PA found a lot of young forced wives, thrown by dogs, after made pregnents?
they made thier lust, thier religion?

man sometimes I wish Mush was there to teach people with a similar point of view a lesson. But alas, you guys have to sort it out among yourselves.

well yeah i could resist much on our so pakistani peoples who are posting , i dont understand why you think i am lover of TTP , and never in my post i say malala was a CIA agent , its about sympathy and achievement , but sadly you cant get my point ......
and those are the same TTP which your own leader are going to start a peace talk including America.
. peace talk with devil ...... hahhahahah TTP should be finished by force and all should be hanged . but first bring dare to do so ..

This isn't the first time , I am hearing some conspiracy theories , you do not necessarily have to be an extremist or Taliban lover/sympathizer to do so , since today the whole Pakistani nations seems obsessed with rumors/hearsay/conspiracy theories taking them as " truth " over " established facts " . That is the most saddening part of this whole story . I didn't specifically blame you but most of the people who cast doubts or say such things - are well most of the time , people who think Taliban haven't caused any harm to Pakistan and are good , gentlemen people .

I do not care for America , I care for my own country since the Americans are safe thousands of miles away in the mainland . I am a strong critic of this " peace with the psychopaths " initiative by the political parties when they fail to realize that the only way to deal with them , is how the army dealt with them in Swat and dozens of other areas . Get the political will , thy will be done , you cant hope to do so with so much confused leaders .

I actually find it good that Pakistan is being represented by her . The simple question here again arises that " Did she ask for it ? " . Did she know that she was going to be shot by religious nut jobs just for studying at such a tender age ? Did she shoot her herself ? No . Why exactly should they promote your country or the religion ? Haven't we done just more than enough to malign it ? Why not work towards peace and prosperity so that we are respected in the world arena ? In the presence of Taliban and other extremist groups , do we really need an external enemy to weaken us ? They are promoting her , because she's a symbol of courage and bravery when confronted with extremely difficult situations . Think of it , how many people in Swat were raising voice against Taliban's barbarism and cruelty and terrorism during their brief rule after they were flushed out by the armed forces ?

You want her to come to Pakistan ? Really ? :azn: Haven't you seen the recent statements by Taliban commanders " showing their bravery " by vowing to kill her again if she sets foot in the country ? I think she's better outside , promoting a soft image of Pakistan , working for women education and collecting funds which will benefit millions of children around the world and specially in our own country .

You again return to the same question of " Why only her ? " . Not everyone can get the limelight , I hope this is easy to understand now . I know thousands have suffered like her , but lady luck doesn't favor everyone . After all , the little girl was almost dead , hadn't it been for the health care she received in Great Britain . Makes things difficult and they will become difficult , basics .

i dont understand , what bravery means according to you ? ? i know she didnt ask for those awards but western media is promoting her alot , and yeah can you give me one example from past who get any noble prize to do anything good for pak or islam ?? and i am so proud to say that we have 100000000`s of malal in pakistan fighting for education and there are many who are died for this cause , she dont even know for what and why she is been used by international media . and can you tell me what soft image of pakistan malala shows in the world ? ? i thought malala was brave enough to come back to pak no ? as i can see how many peoples are praising her bravery here , why she is afraid to be in pak ? ? i can also do the same thing sitting in UK and raising funds for schools in pak sounds easy though

man sometimes I wish Mush was there to teach people with a similar point of view a lesson. But alas, you guys have to sort it out among yourselves.

he is still, here!
future has his role, its written on the wind!

i dont understand , what bravery means according to you ? ? i know she didnt ask for those awards but western media is promoting her alot , and yeah can you give me one example from past who get any noble prize to do anything good for pak or islam ?? and i am so proud to say that we have 100000000`s of malal in pakistan fighting for education and there are many who are died for this cause , she dont even know for what and why she is been used by international media . and can you tell me what soft image of pakistan malala shows in the world ? ? i thought malala was brave enough to come back to pak no ? as i can see how many peoples are praising her bravery here , why she is afraid to be in pak ? ? i can also do the same thing sitting in UK and raising funds for schools in pak sounds easy though

whats your problem with her?
ohh you jst cant see , her getting that all?

i mean now, you need a nobel slap on your head? batmannow supporting TTp, Ik My leader?
jst ask anyone, they will tell you the, same?

i dont get what you are trying to say , or maybe its just a way of HONG KONG MOVIE COMEDY

he is still, here!
future has his role, its written on the wind!

whats your problem with her?
ohh you jst cant see , her getting that all?

well what will be my future thats non of your business ...
plus i dont have any problems with her but what my real question is she didnt deserve NOBLE PRIZE at least not now until she had done something so great. if you geniuses cant get my point than its really not my problem .

you need a ding dong on your head to get it all, just like in your avatar?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

and so are you a joker , just as your avatar big head :omghaha:

western media is promoting her alot , and yeah can you give me one example from past who get any noble prize to do anything good for pak or islam ?? and i am so proud to say that we have 100000000`s of malal in pakistan fighting for education and there are many who are died for this cause

and can you tell me what soft image of pakistan malala shows in the world ? ? i thought malala was brave enough to come back to pak no ? as i can see how many peoples are praising her bravery here , why she is afraid to be in pak ? ?

How is it wrong first of all ? Is everyone who's promoted by the West , its not just the media , I am starting to think that you do not even quite follow the news about her , somehow used by them later ? What exactly can they use her for if I may ask ?

So damned if they do and damned , if they do not is at work here ? :D Hadn't they done that , you would have been saying why aren't the praising and promoting her , but since they doing so , you are going the other way . Just like the " Why only her ? " logical fallacy . Whats with these insane logic ? @jaibi I am proud of all the brave daughters of the nation who are working for women education in the country . Why shouldn't I be ?

The soft image that there still are people standing up to counter the threat of extremism in the face of overwhelming odds and difficult situations - not to mention the societal resistance . This soft image is what I am talking about . We all know very well , how Pakistan is represented in the International media , at least the little girl is going something good . Why cant we learn to appreciate it instead of casting doubts and making her controversial ?

Can you differentiate between " bravery " and " foolishness " ? Why exactly should she return to Pakistan , if the Govt cant even provide her security and she will be under constant threat by the extremist ? Does being brave mean that you should take irrational decisions and keep putting your life at risk ?

You are more than welcome to do so , please begin . :)

Last edited by a moderator:
well what will be my future thats non of your business ...
plus i dont have any problems with her but what my real question is she didnt deserve NOBLE PRIZE at least not now until she had done something so great. if you geniuses cant get my point than its really not my problem .
yes for you, she didnt deserve but, who are you? hvnt you tried to find yourself on the gust list at the nobel prize distribution ceremoney?:rofl::bunny::rofl:
mr, no body?:woot:

Talking about the Nobels Peace Prize then it lost all it credibility when it was awarded to Obama. It will forever remain a dent on the award.

yes for you, she didnt deserve but, who are you? hvnt you tried to find yourself on the gust list at the nobel prize distribution ceremoney?:rofl::bunny::rofl:
mr, no body?:woot:

yeah i am nobody and yeah i am jealous they are giving prize to her not to me , :kiss3:

Back
Top Bottom