What's new

We are (annoyed by) Malala!

It's natural, everyone loves their country. So when the right criticism turns into a bashfest, then comes out the defensive attitude along with self-righteousness.

Totally agree with that man, we aren't saints ourselves. We got thousands of troubles in our own country but what can we say, i guess it's easy to turn a blind eye on our own short comings and point a finger to some one else's sore wound.

awards are still about achievements , you are praising because americans do , typical pakistani mentality " amreeki hai tu acha hai , ameekiun ne keh diya tu sacha hai "

and rest about my faith , i am only accountable to Allah , not to anyone else .... you are only believing what they want you to believe and they are only showing you what you want to see.
dont you think Sir syed was better candidate for noble prize ?? if malala can get so what is wrong with veena malik ;)

but sawati TTp dog fazalullha was after MALLALA nt veena malik? why
ohh cause he likes, 14 years olds?

@Informant

Leave the conspiracy theorist alone , they aren't ready to believe that their " Innocent Taliban " can fire at an unarmed school going girl and call it courageous . Its all a Jewish conspiracy for some !

I hope this post wasn't directed at me, not that it matters much but I would like to see both our nations to solve our own respective sh!t ourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am completely agreed with you , she did achieve it , but not as you promotes her to be nominated for noble prize ? i know that you have some knowledge of those person who gets noble prizes in past and they did something great... sir syed was the only person to get "Sir" symbol , still no noble prize for him , now please dont tell me malala do more than sir syed
take a paper , make a nobel prize & give it to yourself?

awards are still about achievements , you are praising because americans do , typical pakistani mentality " amreeki hai tu acha hai , ameekiun ne keh diya tu sacha hai "

and rest about my faith , i am only accountable to Allah , not to anyone else .... you are only believing what they want you to believe and they are only showing you what you want to see.
dont you think Sir syed was better candidate for noble prize ?? if malala can get so what is wrong with veena malik ;)

I rest my case, cant argue with a nut who presumes everything is Amreeca. Where did i mention America? Kisi maulvi ki nasal ho? Where the fck did Sir Syed come from? Yahudi sazish rah gayi thi? Gutter mentality. And Veena Malik aint bad, met her in Dxb. Quite friendly.

Nutjob.

but sawati TTp dog fazalullha was after MALLALA nt veena malik? why
ohh cause he likes, 14 years olds?

dude TTP fazul-ullah is not after malala he was after women education .....

I rest my case, cant argue with a nut who presumes everything is Amreeca. Where did i mention America? Kisi maulvi ki nasal ho? Where the fck did Sir Syed come from? Yahudi sazish rah gayi thi? Gutter mentality. And Veena Malik aint bad, met her in Dxb. Quite friendly.

Nutjob.

hahahaha yeah i know you would say this in the end , your kind of peoples can sell your Women to american for prize and awards ..... i am not a maulvi nasal but now i really doubt on your nasal , isnt it from florida ?? ;)
hahahaha i didnt even talked about yahudi sazish but you can watch on your words , i can also be disrespectful.. or you can claim malala as your ********* .

bye the way anyone here can told me how to report a post ?

i am completely agreed with you , she did achieve it , but not as you promotes her to be nominated for noble prize ? i know that you have some knowledge of those person who gets noble prizes in past and they did something great... sir syed was the only person to get "Sir" symbol , still no noble prize for him , now please dont tell me malala do more than sir syed

I cant think of any problem then , if you agree that she did achieve it . I can list you a hundred different people right here , who would qualify for the same prize just like the Great Sir Syed who raised his voice in the face of overwhelming religious opposition just like now for the Muslims to get Western education and progress and prosper , so now should everybody get it ? What is it with this logic of " Why only her ? " and " Why not someone else ? " since it would be the same if that " her " would have been someone else , a logical fallacy in itself , it constitutes . Are you starting to understand it ?

the ttp dog was after young ones, they prech, early marrige for , grils?
durring & after sawat ops, PA found a lot of young forced wives, thrown by dogs, after made pregnents?
they made thier lust, thier religion?

take a paper , make a nobel prize & give it to yourself?

Lets award a nobel prize to everyone . :D

I hope this post wasn't directed at me, not that it matters much but I would like to see both our nations to solve our own respective sh!t ourselves.

No , it wasn't . It was directed at my dear countrymen who still believe that Malala Yousufzai - a courageous young girl was an American agent - trained by the CIA who was rightfully shot by the Taliban or not shot by them since the " innocent Taliban " do not try to kill innocents ( depending on the conspiracy theory ) and who's now bringing shame to the country by promoting education for children , despite the cold hard facts .

So a girl is not a woman? is that what you are trying to say? forget about Pakistani brothers who are trying to defend Malala. Report me but clicking on the bottom left hand side sign of "!" in a triangular bracket of the post.

I cant think of any problem , if you agree that she did achieve it . I can list you a hundred different people right here , who would qualify for the same prize just like the Great Sir Syed who raised his voice in the face of overwhelming religious opposition just like now for the Muslims to get Western education and progress and prosper , so now should everybody get it ? What is it with this logic of " Why only her ? " and " Why not another one ? " since it would be the same if that " her " would have been someone else , a logical fallacy in itself , it constitutes . Are you starting to understand it ?

well they promoting her alot , and completely neglect others , what makes me so doubtful is if they cant promotes any of our positive points either on islam or pakistan why they are promoting a kid with just little achievement ? they can wait and let her come back to pak and start a campaign , would`nt it be better ? today i see on just one news channel about those 2 other girls who were injured , did anyone know here 1 was critically injured ? why not even any media promotes her ? isnt she a girl and fighting for same cause ? isnt she human and we should pray for her safety as well ? simple questions with difficult answers

So a girl is not a woman? is that what you are trying to say? forget about Pakistani brothers who are trying to defend Malala. Report me but clicking on the bottom left hand side sign of "!" in a triangular bracket of the post.

what i mean to say he was against education of women ( that includes girls , teenaged ) only peoples with brain could understand ... and i dont need to report you ,, that wont be necessary

well they promoting her alot , and completely neglect others , what makes me so doubtful is if they cant promotes any of our positive points either on islam or pakistan why they are promoting a kid with just little achievement ? they can wait and let her come back to pak and start a campaign , would`nt it be better ? today i see on just one news channel about those 2 other girls who were injured , did anyone know here 1 was critically injured ? why not even any media promotes her ? isnt she a girl and fighting for same cause ? isnt she human and we should pray for her safety as well ? simple questions with difficult answers

I actually find it good that Pakistan is being represented by her . The simple question here again arises that " Did she ask for it ? " . Did she know that she was going to be shot by religious nut jobs just for studying at such a tender age ? Did she shoot her herself ? No . Why exactly should they promote your country or the religion ? Haven't we done just more than enough to malign it ? Why not work towards peace and prosperity so that we are respected in the world arena ? In the presence of Taliban and other extremist groups , do we really need an external enemy to weaken us ? They are promoting her , because she's a symbol of courage and bravery when confronted with extremely difficult situations . Think of it , how many people in Swat were raising voice against Taliban's barbarism and cruelty and terrorism during their brief rule after they were flushed out by the armed forces ?

You want her to come to Pakistan ? Really ? :azn: Haven't you seen the recent statements by Taliban commanders " showing their bravery " by vowing to kill her again if she sets foot in the country ? I think she's better outside , promoting a soft image of Pakistan , working for women education and collecting funds which will benefit millions of children around the world and specially in our own country .

You again return to the same question of " Why only her ? " . Not everyone can get the limelight , I hope this is easy to understand now . I know thousands have suffered like her , but lady luck doesn't favor everyone . After all , the little girl was almost dead , hadn't it been for the health care she received in Great Britain . Makes things difficult and they will become difficult , basics .

Lets award a nobel prize to everyone . :D

No , it wasn't . It was directed at my dear countrymen who still believe that Malala Yousufzai - a courageous young girl was an American agent - trained by the CIA who was rightfully shot by the Taliban or not shot by them since the " innocent Taliban " do not try to kill innocents ( depending on the conspiracy theory ) and who's now bringing shame to the country by promoting education for children , despite the cold hard facts .

well yeah i could resist much on our so pakistani peoples who are posting , i dont understand why you think i am lover of TTP , and never in my post i say malala was a CIA agent , its about sympathy and achievement , but sadly you cant get my point ......
and those are the same TTP which your own leader are going to start a peace talk including America.
. peace talk with devil ...... hahhahahah TTP should be finished by force and all should be hanged . but first bring dare to do so ..

what i mean to say he was against education of women ( that includes girls , teenaged ) only peoples with brain could understand ... and i dont need to report you ,, that wont be necessary

And do you agree with him? that women( girls/teenaged) shouldn't get education.

Back
Top Bottom