What's new

We are (annoyed by) Malala!

Malala is our Hero and our Inspiration. It is heartwarming to see a 16 year old who has grabbed the BATON and charging full speed ahead. God Speed Malala, we are with you every step of the WAY.

Most Pakistanis love Malala. Only TTP ( Taliban ) Sympathizers hate Malala.

feel pity on you , sir go to swat and fata you will see 1000000s of malala playing in their gardens and fighting for education . :azn:

In our own little way we have but I agree the big steps needed have not been done so. There is an NGO in the works, tentatively we're calling it Malala Education Corps. it aims to work on Malala's goals concentrating on Malala's goals of girls education.

You guys talk the talk but can you walk the walk? - that is, have you done some things to put your ideals into action?

It'd make us proud.

It would damage Pakistans image more if she wins the nobel.

feel pity on you , sir go to swat and fata you will see 1000000s of malala playing in their gardens and fighting for education . :azn:

Zeroes behind a Number except Zero have no value but in front of a number except zero have astronomical value . Use it Judiciously .

Taliban hit so many others and this is a routine now here. How many others are now the icons and to-be (probably) winner of noble peace prize? Or addressed at any UN congregation? Or met with international dignitaries? Or given head of state like protocol? Or wrote book, which is publicized at the highest international level?

Thousand were killed and died for Indian Independence but Gandhiji is our father of the nation.!!

Lots of people died all such revolutions, be it french or any other.

All those are remembered...that does not mean that one little girl who defied real threats, presented poor state of Pakistani girls to the world can't receive it because there are hundred others are there.

Let there be 1000s of Malalas coz of her bravery..!!

Taliban hit so many others and this is a routine now here. How many others are now the icons and to-be (probably) winner of noble peace prize? Or addressed at any UN congregation? Or met with international dignitaries? Or given head of state like protocol? Or wrote book, which is publicized at the highest international level?

Yeah and Malala is their figurehead, a face, a bold courageous icon who actually is working for them. For us, for our generation.

Ky bolain apko, har cheez main keerday nikalte hain humlog, phir jab log jatay hain to galian. Would you be brave enough to actually take a stand for something that is our God given right? Have you done anything in life that is paramount to her achievement?

Now there are many others like her, but she was singled out and shot. Her name was called out yet she survived. The immense betterment in our image that she is bringing is astonishing. People still think Pak is Afghanistan. She is telling them thats not it. Now if gets a Nobel Prize I sure as hell will go out on a sweet giving spree. If you go out of Pakistan then you will realize the good she has been doing for us. She wants to come back yet even after TTP threats. This is a brave girl. Do not go about her mingling with Western leaders, because we all do it. Our leaders do it, who run around in armored cars and what not.

Yet it is people like you who always see the glass as half empty, and it is people like you we live in denial when Bin Laden was found to be in Pakistan. No it was a conspiracy and what not.

Salman Taseer was killed because he said Blasphemy Law is BS and is misused? Not one case has been proved right. All the cases are on false accusations. Yet we cherish a killer? Throw rose petals. Wake up before it's too late.

Allah ko jawab dena hai. Agar ham demagh ki bajaye dil ko deen main rakhein, we never would have been in this mess.

@farhan_9909 plz tell me mostly pakistani people hate malala or love malala ? give nuetral view.

There are 3 types of People in Pakistan

One love her
the other hate her
The last one are innocent but deluded by the mullah's minded.So again they hate her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only jealous people hate Malala. People who are complete failure in life they will keep on hating her. But their hatred doesn't matter. Remember all famous people have critics. So .... Lol to losers!!

You hit the nail on the head, my friend. All those Pakistanis who hate Malala, do so because they are Jealous of her. These LOSERS have nothing to offer to Pakistan other than their Ignorance.

The Pakistanis who love their country LOVE MALALA.

Yeah and Malala is their figurehead, a face, a bold courageous icon who actually is working for them. For us, for our generation.

Ky bolain apko, har cheez main keerday nikalte hain humlog, phir jab log jatay hain to galian. Would you be brave enough to actually take a stand for something that is our God given right? Have you done anything in life that is paramount to her achievement?

Now there are many others like her, but she was singled out and shot. Her name was called out yet she survived. The immense betterment in our image that she is bringing is astonishing. People still think Pak is Afghanistan. She is telling them thats not it. Now if gets a Nobel Prize I sure as hell will go out on a sweet giving spree. If you go out of Pakistan then you will realize the good she has been doing for us. She wants to come back yet even after TTP threats. This is a brave girl. Do not go about her mingling with Western leaders, because we all do it. Our leaders do it, who run around in armored cars and what not.

Yet it is people like you who always see the glass as half empty, and it is people like you we live in denial when Bin Laden was found to be in Pakistan. No it was a conspiracy and what not.

Salman Taseer was killed because he said Blasphemy Law is BS and is misused? Not one case has been proved right. All the cases are on false accusations. Yet we cherish a killer? Throw rose petals. Wake up before it's too late.

Allah ko jawab dena hai. Agar ham demagh ki bajaye dil ko deen main rakhein, we never would have been in this mess.

hahhaha so you are now telling me she is god choosen girl ? so soon or later she can easily claim to be prophet no ? if american tell you that she is than you will agree right ? i can see your height of iman :omghaha:
plus i didnt anything for that , most probably none of did , but who did why its hard for you swallow this face to give them same or at least some respect ? give everything to malala and nothing to others , is it fair ?

there is a huge difference between sympathy and achievement , world should sympathies her but she didnt achieve anything . so please kindly correct your mind , in history we have many peoples who did a lot of education and religion both and specially for humanity , they achieve something , we respect them because of their achievement not sympathies them..

I know lots of Pakistanis with extreme hatred for zia ul lantis children. That's all I say for now, whether people are willing to take a stand or not, you'll know soon enough. But do you honestly think people on this forum will tell you what they are willing to do if things get out of hand?

I do get a feeling that most of the people on this forum and common Pakistanis are like that, and they want to get rid off this curse of extremism. But somehow criticism and taunts from outside world makes a normal Pakistani turn a bit defensive. And people from outside try to measure the whole Pakistan with a single scale. The replies with a flavor of sarcasm and offence is an evidence of that.

hahhaha so you are now telling me she is god choosen girl ? so soon or later she can easily claim to be prophet no ? if american tell you that she is than you will agree right ? i can see your height of iman :omghaha:
plus i didnt anything for that , most probably none of did , but who did why its hard for you swallow this face to give them same or at least some respect ? give everything to malala and nothing to others , is it fair ?

there is a huge difference between sympathy and achievement , world should sympathies her but she didnt achieve anything . so please kindly correct your mind , in history we have many peoples who did a lot of education and religion both and specially for humanity , they achieve something , we respect them because of their achievement not sympathies them..

Kindly build a coherent response, and before you question my faith please look unto yours. I'll do mine and you do yours. America tells me to respect Malala? I knew about her when she was 11 years old, 4 years ago. Who is giving everything to Malala? She is the face of countless girls in our country who are facing similar situations. Now if you want everyone to get the limelight, it isnt possible, people need a familiar face, singular face to lead upto. And today's news is that Malala doesnt want the Nobel Peace Prize as she believes she doesnt deserve it.

What BS rant are you on about Prophet or God? Who's considering her a Prophet? Stick to a topic, no red herring please. Yeah many people in history have done a lot, we live in todays world so we look for role models on today's criteria, and Malala is one. That does not mean the past is forgotten. Or others are deemed unworthy, it's the circumstances that makes the unlikely happen.

Please dont us emoticons, it only ridicules an argument and seriousness of an argument.

I do get a feeling that most of the people on this forum and common Pakistanis are like that, and they want to get rid off this curse of extremism. But somehow criticism and taunts from outside world makes a normal Pakistani turn a bit defensive. And people from outside try to measure the whole Pakistan with a single scale. The replies with a flavor of sarcasm and offence is an evidence of that.

It's natural, everyone loves their country. So when the right criticism turns into a bashfest, then comes out the defensive attitude along with self-righteousness.

Kindly build a coherent response, and before you question my faith please look unto yours. I'll do mine and you do yours. America tells me to respect Malala? I knew about her when she was 11 years old, 4 years ago. Who is giving everything to Malala? She is the face of countless girls in our country who are facing similar situations. Now if you want everyone to get the limelight, it isnt possible, people need a familiar face, singular face to lead upto. And today's news is that Malala doesnt want the Nobel Peace Prize as she believes she doesnt deserve it.

What BS rant are you on about Prophet or God? Who's considering her a Prophet? Stick to a topic, no red herring please. Yeah many people in history have done a lot, we live in todays world so we look for role models on today's criteria, and Malala is one. That does not mean the past is forgotten. Or others are deemed unworthy, it's the circumstances that makes the unlikely happen.

Please dont us emoticons, it only ridicules an argument and seriousness of an argument.

awards are still about achievements , you are praising because americans do , typical pakistani mentality " amreeki hai tu acha hai , ameekiun ne keh diya tu sacha hai "

and rest about my faith , i am only accountable to Allah , not to anyone else .... you are only believing what they want you to believe and they are only showing you what you want to see.
dont you think Sir syed was better candidate for noble prize ?? if malala can get so what is wrong with veena malik ;)

This nation is mad. Simple and plain.

Isn't it all a plot by Zionists to control Pakistan ? Since somehow , the whole world's our enemy now !

awards are still about achievements

To raise your voice against barbarism and cruelty in the face of overwhelming odds , is an achievement .

What is your definition of it ? :azn:

Isn't it all a plot by Zionists to control Pakistan ? Since somehow , the whole world's our enemy now !

To raise your voice against barbarism and cruelty in the face of overwhelming odds , is an achievement .

What is your definition of it ? :azn:

i am completely agreed with you , she did achieve it , but not as you promotes her to be nominated for noble prize ? i know that you have some knowledge of those person who gets noble prizes in past and they did something great... sir syed was the only person to get "Sir" symbol , still no noble prize for him , now please dont tell me malala do more than sir syed

Back
Top Bottom