What's new

We are a nuclear power, and know how to defend ourselves: Sartaj Aziz

Dude I don't think u did not get my drift. it should have been "Ho gaye ho", Pakistan's conventional war machine is junked.

Arey bhaya; iss mein naya kya hai..... saalon sey wahan "batti gul" hai; aur ab toh Hamid bhi gul ho gaya hai.......

The real wars in a post-nuclear world are economic, and long term.

The only ones today who can go to war ..... are those who can AFFORD to !!!
For the rest, its just about making loud noises; just like 'Fat Baby Kim' in North Korea, who talks NUKES every alternate minute...
Now, is he the only one doing so ?

For the rest, its just about making loud noises; just like 'Fat Baby Kim' in North Korea, who talks NUKES every alternate minute...

So u think india can fight a nuclear war and live to tell the story....amazing
True chupa power....
I mean shupa poower

Even though india is 5-7 times bigger than Pakistan (and has the backing and support of the world's most powerful nations except China) they still hav'nt managed to wipe us out (what their elite really want) . That in itself is a massive achievement no matter what anyone says or does. Despite having the odds massively stacked against us, Pakistan went on to become a nuclear weapons state even when the rest of the world said it was impossible for us to do so. From what I've read and heard, the real reason why india hasn't attacked Pakistan is because Pakistan's nuclear arsenal in reality is probably much larger than what most people say it is and that Pakistan probably has thermonuclear weapons/hydrogen bombs (since the program went into high gear in 2002). Now before anyone says I'm crazy, remember in 1998 the day before Pakistan conducted it's nuclear tests, many leading indian politicians, scientists and so-called experts all claimed that Pakistan has "0" nuclear weapons capability. They got the shock of their lives a day later. These same people still doubt that Pakistan has nuclear weapons and will argue till hell freezes no matter what the reality is. From this I can deduce that Pakistan's nuclear program is more advanced and larger than what anyone else especially indians say it is.

True chupa power....
I mean shupa poower

Of course they can. Did'nt you know that india is a more advanced superpower than America? So many indians have indirectly claimed this so it must be true.

Correct because Pakistan is a mirror of North Korea and india is a duplicate of America in every possible way.

True chupa power....
I mean shupa poower

Can you survive a Nuclear War ?
Can't call you any "Power"....... too many Black-outs to talk about Power......

sleep tight because you are nuclear power.... only pakistan, who repeatedly call them selves as nuclear... rest of world living peacefully...lol so much insecurity feeling...

It was not a full scale war, try it on International borders and also even in 1999 India had crossed LOC, WB and threatened Islamabad security then the result could have been very different today.

First Try to do what you coward Indians have been been bluffing about since long and you will have your answer.

you lost... don't try to pull stupid reasons...

Pakistan should keep India under nuclear red alert for 30 more years.

Extend this depending on their behavior.

A drone comes every week and fire missiles to kill militants & civilians, terrorists kill school children, city of Karachi is like a informal war zone , north western frontier is nerve centre of terrorists , Country survives on foreign aid due to a lack of economic programs and still they want to show off their N power.

Polio ke tikke lage ya na lage, per nuclear bomb ke tikke har bache ko lage hai kya pakistan mein?
Jise dekho nuclear war nuclear war karta rehta hai?

Problem kya hai bhai...bina nuclear nuclear kare jaanat nahi milti kya, ya khana nahi pachta?

Some theories say India has 1000s of nukes which sounds logical because India did first nuclear test in 1974 .Even if a nuclear war takes place between indopak , India will incur huge damages but will still live to see the next day but Pakistan will be history because of its way smaller area and population

Probably but the fallout and continuous nuclear winters will probably eventually make the majority of india uninhabitable in 20 years after a nuclear war. Especially since india is more densely populated than Pakistan. The essence of Pakistan is Islam. And Islam would survive as there are so many Muslim countries even after a fully fledged nuclear war with india.

Nuclear bombs are dangerous. If I was in India and Pakistan shoes I would destroy all of nuclear bombs for God's sake, or decrease them to the lowest number. Because if a war happens and one of the sides use nuclear weapons then both countries will get destroyed. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom