What's new

We are a nuclear power, and know how to defend ourselves: Sartaj Aziz

Blue Marlin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ISLAMABAD: Adviser to the Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs and National Security Sartaj Aziz said on Sunday that the current Indian government under Narendra Modi acts as if it is a regional superpower.

“Modi’s India acts as if they are a regional superpower, we are a nuclear-armed country and we know how to defend ourselves,” said Aziz.

“We also have evidence of Indian agency RAW's involvement in fuelling terrorism in Pakistan,” added Aziz.

Read: NSAs’ talks cancelled over Indian conditions

He also said that while Pakistan has evidence of Indian involvement in terrorism, India on the other hand only has propaganda against Pakistan.

“Propaganda against Pakistan is more important for the Indians, rather than giving us evidence,” stated the adviser to the premier.

Sartaj Aziz also said that India wants normalisation on their own terms, they would like to talk about trade and connectivity but not much else.

He remarked, “If Kashmir is not an issue for India, why have stationed 700,000 troops in Indian-occupied Kashmir?”

The adviser to the premier also stated that India should hold a referendum in occupied Kashmir, and the people would decide their own fate.

"India should realise after the current episode that their tactics are not working, and they need to be sincere about dialogue with Pakistan," added Aziz.

Yesterday, the government decided to cancel the planned meeting of national security advisers with India, citing New Delhi’s refusal to allow an expanded agenda and a meeting with Kashmiri leaders.

The Indian external affairs ministry immediately termed the decision “unfortunate” and tried to wash its hands of the controversy that led to the cancellation of the meeting by saying that it “did not set any preconditions”.

The decision was announced after Indian External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj virtually set a deadline for Pakistan to decide by midnight if it was ready to go ahead with the talks by agreeing not to meet the Kashmiri leaders and restricting the discussion to terrorism.

Besides a discussion on terrorism, Pakistan had sought inclusion of two additional points in the agenda -- a review of the progress on decisions taken in Ufa regarding release of fishermen, facilitating religious tourism and restoring peace along the Line of Control and the Working Boundary; and exploration of the modalities for discussions on other outstanding issues, including Kashmir, Sir Creek and Siachen.

The meeting between the two countries' security advisers was supposed to signal the resumption of talks between India and Pakistan.

Since the meeting between the two premiers in July, militant attacks and border skirmishes have poisoned the atmosphere between Islamabad and New Delhi.

Mr. Sartaj Aziz by your statement don't think that India is not nuclear power. India also want war only and nuclear war only, so chill. You politician alwasy talking about nuclear nuclear, which seems like laughing stuff in owrld community. It seems like Bomb in child hand.

Arrogance!!!

Just FYI Mr Aziz

image.jpg

Arrogance!!!

Just FYI Mr Aziz

View attachment 249623

Aww.. calm down. it's just the matter of picking up the hottest line out of the whole article and putting it up as title so it may draw some attention.
Such statements come out on regular basis from both sides. what's the arrogance and fuss all about? :D

OMG NOT AGAIN.
Why Pakistanis always jump to nuclear word I don't know.
Here is their (pakistan) kindergarten story
We are atomi kuwat.
We are unbreakable
We sh1t nuke
We are atomi supa powa
We will Bam you.
We are protection of Muslim countries.
We are no1 country.

every time I get to hear from any Pakistani analyst is nuke word.
Sometimes I ask myself don't they get bored by using that word.
I have never seen any Indian analyst using it. Not even I can recall about that word been taken by accidentally by any analysts.
I think he has gone crazy after being snubbed by commonwealth cku tries and also must have pain in his heart after seeing Sushma PC.

Last edited:
Lol...kind 9f nuclear power state...they have to remind other every second they....they have nuclear power....and Pakistani on forum...have to remember nuke every hour...nuke this ...oh nuke that...nuke kabul...nuke delhi...lol...nuke burma..israel...
Peope in Pakistan have a nuke on breakfast... than 2-3 nukes on lunch...than 1-2 nukes as evening snacks...and end their day with...nuclear joint family grand finale dinner....:lol:

OMG NOT AGAIN.
Why Pakistanis always jump to nuclear world I don't know.
Here us their (pakiatan) kindergarten story
We are atomi kuwat.
We are unbreakable
We sh1t nuke
We are atomi supa powa
We will Bam you.
We are no1 country.

No mate we don't get bored, we just love the way it gets likes of you all worked up. Here i say it again, Atomi Quwat. :bunny::bunny:

No mate we don't get bored, we just love the way it gets likes of you all worked up. Here i say it again, Atomi Quwat. :bunny::bunny:
Lol don't worry it is a joke to me actually and more than you even I want Pakistan to use nuke because that would make Pakistan disappear from the world map because conventional war will only make sure that you have less land in your country than ever. So please use it anytime and tell your sartaz aziz to grow up some spine to act on what you say not to cry or just bark on every fortnight so that it becomes a joke for everyone leading to humiliation.

OMG NOT AGAIN.
Why Pakistanis always jump to nuclear word I don't know.
Here is their (pakistan) kindergarten story
We are atomi kuwat.
We are unbreakable
We sh1t nuke
We are atomi supa powa
We will Bam you.
We are no1 country.

I have never seen any Indian analyst using it. Not even I can recall about that word been taken by accidentally by any analysts.
I think he has gone crazy after being snubbed by commonwealth cku tries and also must have pain in his heart after seeing Sushma PC.

Who started the nuclear race first; you dumb ***.

Aww.. calm down. it's just the matter of picking up the hottest line out of the whole article and putting it up as title so it may draw some attention.
Such statements come out on regular basis from both sides. what's the arrogance and fuss all about? :D
I agree.
Media picks up a line that can grab a thousand eyeballs. :)

Mr Aziz is a show-off. What's the big deal if Pakistan has nuclear weapons??? India can also flex its nuclear pecs....albeit I hope it never happens. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom