What's new

We are a nuclear power, and know how to defend ourselves: Sartaj Aziz

this is the first time i heard strong words from sartaj aziz..

they were giving so much of importance to this talk. as if all problems were supposed to be resolved bt this freakin talk!!
india and pakistan need another war to reduce poverty and end hunger of their people.war will make them happy. pls go ahead and nuke everything.

Bravo Mr Aziz for standing up to a country 5-7 times bigger than us. We need more people like you. We are the David against Goliath.

The indian missles that matter are far too small:
BBC News - Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

To all Indians on defence.pk, this is a pro-Pakistani forum for Pakistani people. As the indian race is the biggest enemy of Pakistan then please don't come here. If you have any self respect or dignity than go. I have never been on an indian website or ever endorsed/acknowledged any thing indian whatsoever in my entire life so please reciprocate. You can swear/curse/insult Pakistan, our race, heritage, culture and religion on your own forums as much as you like I couldn't care less because I would not go there in a billion years so please allow as the same right.

Who started the nuclear race first; you dumb ***.

Arre pagale itna bhi ni pata its United States Of America. :usflag::usflag:

nuclear-explosion.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lol... Pakistan is just like North Korea. Their dictionary has only two words:
1. Conspiracy
2. Nuclear Bomb

Their politicians, talk shows, newspapers and every other person discuss only about conspiracy against their country and how they will drop nuclear bomb on their enemies!!

I agree.
Media picks up a line that can grab a thousand eyeballs. :)

Mr Aziz is a show-off. What's the big deal if Pakistan has nuclear weapons??? India can also flex its nuclear pecs....albeit I hope it never happens. :tsk:

Come on, sartaj just trolled you guys. Just look at how Indians are going haywire about it :D
i mean just ignore it, move on if you know that's childish!

We are here to wake you up from wet dream. Be a good boy and dont forget to drink horlicks.

Bravo Mr Aziz for standing up to a country 5-7 times bigger than us. We need more people like you. We are the David against Goliath.

The indian missles that matter are far too small:
BBC News - Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

To all Indians on defence.pk, this is a pro-Pakistani forum for Pakistani people. As the indian race is the biggest enemy of Pakistan then please don't come here. If you have any self respect or dignity than go. I have never been on an indian website or ever endorsed/acknowledged any thing indian whatsoever in my entire life so please reciprocate. You can swear/curse/insult Pakistan, our race, heritage, culture and religion on your own forums as much as you like I couldn't care less because I would not go there in a billion years so please allow as the same right.

Last edited:

Start a thread on General headquarters only staff can see it share your views with them.

[url]https://defence.pk/forums/general-headquarters.170/[/URL]

And @waz please help him and do look at his post #22 informative stuff about Indian missiles.

Lol don't worry it is a joke to me actually and more than you even I want Pakistan to use nuke
And when did i say i want Pakistan to nuke you guys. Come on i wish for peace, i wish you to live a long and healthy life and die of old age with 20 grand children standing around you with the youngest one being father of 3 children himself and still your widwah saying "Haye mere locker mujhe kiun itni jaldi akela chor gaye"

Its just a statement mate, like the ones your guys make when they talk about hot pursuit and teaching Pakistan a lesson e.t.c so chill out, no one is going to nuke India. And i am sure you are not scared of it even if Pakistan ever does that and even if i say Atomi Quwat again. ;)

You are on internet kid :sarcastic:.
"website or ever endorsed/acknowledged any thing indian whatsoever in my entire life so please reciprocate. "
Ooh so much pride, then pakistan should have been created in saudi arabia why was created out of india?

Lol don't worry it is a joke to me actually and more than you even I want Pakistan to use nuke because that would make Pakistan disappear from the world map.

Don't write silly things. You know that can't happen.

Don't write silly things. You know that can't happen.
well said, people should learn to write reality. we all know there's never going to be a full scale war between india and Pakistan. i knew that in 1998.

Back
Top Bottom