What's new

We are a nuclear power, and know how to defend ourselves: Sartaj Aziz

Every time Pakistan gets an egg on the
Face

We have nukes we have nukes we have nukes we have nukes we have nukes we have nukes We have nukes we have nukes we have nukes We have nukes we have nukes we have nukes We have nukes we have nukes we have nukes We have nukes we have nukes we have nukes We have nukes we have nukes we have nukes We have nukes we have nukes we have nukes

yes you have nukes..we know it...so what is the point to raise nuke word everytime....
its like

From INDIA someone make a call in pak: Hello i am calling from india.
pak: i have nuclear bomb main maar dunga.... :lol:

Try one more time.. Your army can't fight a full fledged war against India, so you keep sending cowards across the border. You can't even protect a school in your great nation. What a nation!

you can try us any time with you G@y A@@ army, instead of smashing your keyboards. But all well hear is Jingoism.

ill Sum up the Indian: Over Promise, Under Deliver

Don't write silly things. You know that can't happen.
Nope sir I am not just talking in air I am talking on facts if you know better than me then I am all ears.

We shouldnt even entertain this talks nonsense from the Vegies unless they are willing to talk about the real issues i.e Kashmir.

And when did i say i want Pakistan to nuke you guys. Come on i wish for peace, i wish you to live a long and healthy life and die of old age with 20 grand children standing around you with the youngest one being father of 3 children himself and still your widwah saying "Haye mere locker mujhe kiun itni jaldi akela chor gaye"

Its just a statement mate, like the ones your guys make when they talk about hot pursuit and teaching Pakistan a lesson e.t.c so chill out, no one is going to nuke India. And i am sure you are not scared of it even if Pakistan ever does that and even if i say Atomi Quwat again. ;)
Lol thanks for your compliment about my family. But if I am to give birth to so many children than I will have to marry multiple wives because one wife wouldn't be able to handle that much pressure and also her little pu**y will be shouting.
'You a$$hole you can also contribute something to a$$hole of your darling which is situated just below my place now go and shoot off their'.:D

Why they are reminding every day that they are nuclear power, as if they are not confident that they are a nuclear power.

Lol
I guess his name is enough to send a chill down Pakistani spine.
That's why they had one of 3 dossier on Ajit Doval, to give Ajit Doval.

And they even don't know how to prepare dossiers. I saw Ashok Charka on of the dossiers in Sartaj Aziz's press conference. I doubt if they actually had dossiers or they just brought one from hundreds which India sent.

Try one more time.. Your army can't fight a full fledged war against India, so you keep sending cowards across the border. You can't even protect a school in your great nation. What a nation!
OK in USA some lunatics killed lot of children studying in schools in last couple of years. Should we declare USA as a failed state now because they could not protect their children. Your argument is as pathetic as you are so go and shove this up your ***.

yes you have nukes..we know it...so what is the point to raise nuke word everytime....
its like

From INDIA someone make a call in pak: Hello i am calling from india.
pak: i have nuclear bomb main maar dunga.... :lol:
Ah you referring to the same call we heard couple of days ago which was like " Kia Dawood Ibrahim karachi ma hain".

You watch neighbouring dabang Modi and wet your panties thinking "kaash mera shohar bhi aisa hota..." :devil:

Most of the population posting on this thread is female I think :undecided:

No wonder after reading comments here Nukes sound like "Spoon, knife, fork, daigcha, chimta, bailan" etc.

Every time Pakistan gets an egg on the
Face

We have nukes we have nukes we have nukes we have nukes we have nukes we have nukes We have nukes we have nukes we have nukes We have nukes we have nukes we have nukes We have nukes we have nukes we have nukes We have nukes we have nukes we have nukes We have nukes we have nukes we have nukes We have nukes we have nukes we have nukes
That pill has been used effectively for Amnesic Syndrome Patients over the time period again and again...!!

Back
Top Bottom