What's new

"We are a naval nation" Turkish Foreign Minister Cavusoglu

even millions of Turks came to İran,İraq,Syria from Central Asia
today there are over 50 millions of Turks in Azerbaijan,İran,İraq and Syria

Turkiye has millions of document from Seljuk and Ottoman Empires

millions of Turks came to Anatolia ( Turkey ) from Central Asia between the 11th and 15th centuries through İran,İraq,Syria

also between 1821 and 1922 millions of Bosnians ,Albanians ,Circassians ,Georgians ,etc came to Anatolia ( Turkey ) from Balkans and Caucasia

I have many Bosnian ,Albanian ,Circassian ,Georgian origin friends in Turkey

Sources state that as many as 1.5 million Circassians were forced to flee in total
Ottoman archives show nearly 1 million migrants entering our land from the Caucasus by 1879

also Crimean Tatars had immigrated from Crimea to Turkey in three waves: First, after the Russian annexation of Crimea in 1783; second, after the Crimean War of 1853–56; third, after the Russo-Turkish War of 1877–78
Thats not what DNA test shows. It shows that Turks only have less then 9% central asian DNA. so you are more Indian then turks.

Ok,do you understand,does your brain understand,after I've told you a dozen times that no matter how much you repeat the same sentences,something won't change? When you tell me something and I reply and then you say the exact same thing like c/p do you expect me to change my opinion? I told you something and you repeated the exact same things you said above. That makes the conversation go nowhere. Please understand,because it's tiring,that you do this in all threads and it's one of the reasons why you cannot debate people. I mean,at this point I will ask you kindly to understand this. To sit down and think for a bit and understand the way you are trying to debate and talk is wrong.

I have showed always source about my posts

your source = your arse ........ no any source , only opinion

and I so hate your team on PDF talking about many things without source

I have showed always source about my posts

your source = your arse ........ no any source , only opinion

and I so hate your team on PDF talking about many things without source
I am talking to you in a nice way and all you do always,is being rude and childish. I don't have a "team". If you think it's all a conspiracy against Turkey and Erdogan,you are wrong. You could avoid my threads and I could avoid yours and not have problems.

Thats not what DNA test shows. It shows that Turks only have less then 9% central asian DNA. so you are more Indian then turks.

We dont care about your lies and cheap propaganda from FETO Terror organization's AHWALNEWS

Another DNA Test shows 28% Turk and 1.2% Mongol
that means every 1 of 3 citizen of Turkey is TURK

1637063711839.png

This thread has been derailed way too much. It reached to the point of ancient history,Indians,some weird Mongols north of China,to how many Turks are in Anatolia right now and genetics. It's ridiculous.

And the mods are nowhere. At this point they could lock or delete a few pages.

@Irfan Baloch @Deino @Kambojaric @LeGenD @Serpentine

What a great NAVAL History since 1081

Turkish Navy since 1081

Egypt,İsrael,Greece,İran have no naval history ........

Ottoman Empire sent Navy to Indonesia in the 16th century
The Ottoman Empire's only territory in Oceania: Aceh Sultanate
1637064586179.png

The Piri Reis map is a world map compiled in 1513 by the Turkish Admiral and Cartographer Piri Reis
1637064524338.png

The main reason for their frustration?

Because Ancestry.com correctly highlighted that many Turkish citizens are indeed mostly unrelated to Turkic peoples from Central Asia and are rather native Anatolian people that have been Turkified.

Another widely popular ancestry site details how Turks are not actual turks. They are just european/middle easterners who stole asian culture. Original Turks/mongols were Chinese looking not middle/eastern looking. You simply copy someone elses culture as you are far closer to Indians or Arabs or Greeks then real turks.

A famous case of a Turkish citizen discovering they are Greek is Yannis Vasilis Yaylalı, born Ibrahim Yaylalı.

Yannis was a former Turkish ultra-nationalist that was proud of his enmity towards Kurds and other indigenous peoples of Asia Minor.

However, he soon discovered he was actually Greek, became Christian and then became an activist for minorities in Turkey despite originally joining the Turkish Army to kill them, as reported by The Armenian Weekly.

^^thats gonna be MMME lol. 5mins after MMME does a DNA test he will become greek ultranationalist and join Golden Dawn.

Last edited:
This thread has been derailed way too much. It reached to the point of ancient history,Indians,some weird Mongols north of China,to how many Turks are in Anatolia right now and genetics. It's ridiculous.

And the mods are nowhere. At this point they could lock or delete a few pages.

@Irfan Baloch @Deino @Kambojaric @LeGenD @Serpentine

Allow me to add this one post.

ancient Turkic peoples, throughout the last 40.000 years, had migrated further into Euroasian steppes, Europe, America, China, India as well as Mesopotomia while bringing their highly intelligent civilizations to the indigenous populations

and These ancient Turkic / Turanians also founded the civilizations of ancient Sumer, early Egypt, China, Indus Valley/India(Harappa) and furthermore influenced on every other early civilizations Sumerians , early Egyptians, Hittites/Hattians, Trojans, Lydians, Etruscans, Pelasgians, Basques and Celts/Picts, Indus civilizations of Harappa and Mohenjo-Dara, Incas, Aztecs, Mayans, and the builders of all ancient worlwide cities including South American cities of Tihuanaco and Karal

Man, you didn't spare even the Americas. However watch this lecture of Indian Hindutvadi guru "Sadhguru" Jaggi Vasudev who declared that during his visit to Turkey he found a 4700-year-old Hindu idol outside a museum and he said that at that time all of Europe and Arabia was covered with such Hindu temples. You two should be friends. :rofl:

Foinikas, Sainthood @Bilal9 @fitpOsitive @Mentee @Indos

Foinikas
Apollon
Sainthood 101
Retaxis
Dani92

anti-Turkey and anti-Erdogan TROLL Team

lies and trolling day and night

I am disappointed you didn't add me.

Cause you're a braindead dumbass

Who thinks Inca people and Indus people were ancient Turks

GTFO with that bs lol

Ha ha.

Maybe time to Report to the Mods of hiding true identity which is a crime on Pdf?

And these trolls are hopeless in their replies.

Are you the alt account of @PaklovesTurkiye ? :lol:

Last edited:

Man, you didn't spare even the Americas. However watch this lecture of Indian Hindutvadi guru "Sadhguru" Jaggi Vasudev who declared that during his visit to Turkey he found a 4700-year-old Hindu idol outside a museum and he said that at that time all of Europe and Arabia was covered with such Hindu temples. You two should be friends. :rofl:

On serious note, I think there is correlation of Native American with indigenous Indonesian tribe (Dayak)

Dayak people, just see their dress

Last edited:
Foinikas
Sainthood 101
Retaxis
Jamahir

Who are You ? nothing .... you are nothing you are so pathetic

Your source = your arse :lol:

I have always source from American genetic scientists

American genetic scientists have proved that Europeans ( haplogroup R ) and Native Americans ( haplogroup Q ) have proto Turkic blood ( haplogroup PM-45 )

Haplogroup P-M45 ( proto Turkic Peoples )
Time of origin : 45.000 years ago
Place of origin : Central Asia and Southeast Asia
Descendants : Haplogroup Q and R

Haplogroup P-M45 ( proto Turkic Peoples )
Haplogroup Q : Native Americans
Haplogroup R : Europeans

DNA never lies

Last edited:
Genetic Origins of the proto Turkic Peoples and their Relatives

Genetic History of Central Asia and genetic migrations. Blood relationships of Turks and Native Americans, Indians, Europeans

Journey Of Man: A Genetic Odyssey, produced by tigress in association with PBS and National Geographic Channels International

My source

American geneticist and anthropologist Spencer Wells which has helped to establish the critical role played by Central Asia in the peopling of the world
1637071553766.png

watch his video and learn about history genetics

I am disappointed you didn't add me.

Ha ha.

Are you the alt account of @PaklovesTurkiye ? :lol:
Yes you're lucky the Mods turn blind eye to hindu users here,
If pdf were a real patriot users like would probably banned long ago.

Back
Top Bottom