What's new

"We are a naval nation" Turkish Foreign Minister Cavusoglu

That's what you say,because you can't say anything about your losses in modern naval history. You said we have no modern naval history,I showed you the cucumber you had for breakfast and then you went back to crying "but but but we rule 400 years :'( "

I am saying again
Greece has no modern naval history .....
only small useless battles when Ottoman Empire fought against big powers UK,France,Russia

Our Navy beat European Alliance in the Eastern Mediterranean
Our Navy beat Portugaese Navy for 5 times in S.Arabia , Oman , Yemen and Indian Ocean ...

go and fight even one time against Europe+Russia
then come and discuss with the Turks

no my respect to useless Greeks who always hiding behind big powers

Lmao...a Pakistani supporting a Greek against another Pakistani. :lol:

He is false flager TROLL

They have multiple accounts for their TROLL Team

It was Greeks alone who sunk many of your ships in 1821-1830.
It was Greeks alone who defeated your fleet in 1912-1913.

Why is it so hard for you to admit it?

because Turkish F-16s kicked 6 Greek F-16s over the Eastern Mediterranean
You SERIOUSLY ARE DEMENTED!

We got Rafales to upgrade our Air Force not because of some ordinary everyday mock dogfight in the Aegean where your F-16s went to "intercept" ours AFTER they were returning from Cyprus. Lol! There's a gazillion mock dogfights in the Aegean and you're stuck 5 months now talking about this as if you even shot them down 😂😂😂

I am not supporting anyone, I just find that guy annoying

Besides you are not a Pakistani, you're ummah tummah ch*** POS
With gems like nation is too small a thing to care about

Don't call yourself a pakistani, you're a Al-Qaeeda type, caliphate slave
Dying to blow up somewhere

I'm proud to be a Muslim and a Pakistan. You're proud to the "son of the Indus"....have you visited Mohenjo Daro?? That's where the actual sons of Indus lie. :D

More than 90% of Pakistanis are proud Muslims. None of them are "sons or daughters of Indus".

We all know you're only popular on PDF and couple other places where the tiny minority of which you're a part of is vocal. In reality, you guys are and will continue to be a negligible part of human and Islamic history.

Your type is just a reactionary nationalist movement. I'm part of a history that goes back to Adam A.S.

Keep using those words and I'm sure you'll be banned in no time. :devil:

It was Greeks alone who sunk many of your ships in 1821-1830.

between 1821 -1829
Ottoman Empire fought İran , UK , France , Russia .. they together destroyed Ottoman Navy in Navarino

I am saying again
go and fight even one time against Europe+Russia
then come and discuss with the Turks

You SERIOUSLY ARE DEMENTED!

We got Rafales to upgrade our Air Force not because of some ordinary everyday mock dogfight in the Aegean where your F-16s went to "intercept" ours AFTER they were returning from Cyprus. Lol! There's a gazillion mock dogfights in the Aegean and you're stuck 5 months now talking about this as if you even shot them down 😂😂😂

that was not dogfight .... that was almost conflict

Greece-France together tried to harsh our ORUC REIS research Ship
Turkish KEMALREIS MEKO-200 Frigate blocked Greek+French Frigates
Turkish F-16s blocked 6 Greek F-16s

Your Greek Pilots sucked over the Eastern Mediterranean against Turkish Pilots
and France decided to give Rafales to Greece for technilogical advantage against Turkish F-16s

They're proud Muslims, just like Iranians,Turks, Bangladeshis are all proud Muslims
no doubt but not proud slaves

This Honor is yours truly

begging for someone's acceptance, leeching on to someone's history and calling it "ours", how does a man who lives all the way in SC calls European ottoman "ours", how are they "yours", they surely don't see it that way - (hell Greeks have more right to call it thiers than you ever did and they're enemies)

World doesn't

Besides The guy himself says and considers you're a poor, ugly,dirty man

How is it "yours" to take

You're not intelligent enough to discuss grey matter stuff so I won't discuss history with you especially considering you said the dumbest thing of limiting a whole civilization to one city, at one moment in time

It's above your mental age or knowledge, as you are probably bred for blowing up somewhere

Lift Turkish balls for now, as they continue to call a slave how he ought to be called
"a poor, ugly,dirty man"

Man, you're all over the place.

I don't have the time to teach you basic Islamic history or the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammah SAW. I get it you're not Muslim. Just don't see others from the same lens you see yourself from.

Not everyone is a part of a miniscule reactionary movement the name of which most people don't even know. :D

Indus? What Indus?? You mean Darya e Sindh? :rolleyes:

See the idiocrasy?? You say you're the son of Indus but there is no local term called Indus. It's just a term made up by the Greeks and carried over by the Brits and shoved down your throat.

And like a good English medium schooled boy, you accepted that term and celebrate it like you came up with it.

A circus has its place but I'm not a part of any circus. :enjoy:

You're not part of the circus, you are a circus

Go to another appropriate thread to discuss it further properly but don't think you're intelligent enough to do so- man bred for Al Qaeda missions isn't supposed to be, this is not the requirement of your life

your points themselves are dumb and childish
Like just think through it you can easily find the flaws, hopefully if you can think analytically which I seriously doubt

Meanwhile keep lifting Turkish balls - as a poor, ugly,dirty slave boy must do

Slip in your claim as an indic convert to be somehow related to ottoman - showing your circus clown like behavior

Keep on typing bro. More you type, the more evidence there is against you in the report. :D

Yeah, yeah
Do a runner fool! Lol 😂😆

I'm not the one quoting others with nothing but baseless claims, abuses and curses.

If there was something to reply to, I would have. But I tend not to spend time with jahils. :rolleyes:

that was not dogfight .... that was almost conflict

Greece-France together tried to harsh our ORUC REIS research Ship
Turkish KEMALREIS MEKO-200 Frigate blocked Greek+French Frigates
Turkish F-16s blocked 6 Greek F-16s

Your Greek Pilots sucked over the Eastern Mediterranean against Turkish Pilots
and France decided to give Rafales to Greece for technilogical advantage against Turkish F-16s
You live in a version of your own world,it's absolutely worthless talking to you.

I'm not the one quoting others with nothing but baseless claims, abuses and curses.

If there was something to reply to, I would have. But I tend not to spend time with jahils. :rolleyes:
Go to another appropriate thread to discuss it further properly with evidence

Go to another appropriate thread to discuss it further properly with evidence

I don't need to go to another thread. I'm not the one accusing people here of being ISIS or Al-Qaeda follower. You are.

I have already replied to the OP many times. Who're you??

You came in here in support of OP against another Pakistani. Talk about being delusional. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom