What's new

Water or War

When should Pakistan launch surgical strikes on Indian Dams

Votes: 8 19.5%

Votes: 9 22.0%

Votes: 14 34.1%

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters
That pen might be responsible for your,mine, and everybody else's death as well.

There is always something responsible for death. What matters is that are you willing to sacrifice your today for your generations to come?

This is a defence forum and people visit to (also) discuss possibilities of wars. I don't understand what exactly the cowardice mongering pacifists like you come here for.

Come on face the reality:

i. India is and has always been your enemy

ii. India has to pay for the decades of rape and murder in Kashmir

iii. India knows its false claim of Kashmir. Your Indian friends in Delhi run away from the peace talk

iv. India will never live up to your expectations on table talk

v. We are 24/7 in the state of war with India. If you can, go find the intelligence reports.

I'm a Pakistani and proud of the fact that at any day we can use that pen, because we are prepared and ready.

People like you have the habit of lowering Pakistani flag over the Internet. People like you belong to nowhere.

As the Indian friends pointed out, we need to come up with facts.
No we don't need to teach Indians how to use a Search Engine.

Perhaps the World Bank is incapable of resolving this issue even in the presence of the evidences.

How about a one-to-one?

Not interested.. You are too strong and we are too weak. If it comes to one to one, you will kick India's a$$ and India will breakup into multiple small countries.. So no thanks.. can we move on...???

:hitwall:

There is always something responsible for death. What matters is that are you willing to sacrifice your today for your generations to come?

You really think that after a war that has a potential to turn nuclear, there will be something left for future generations??

Grow up kid.. Real war is not a game of command and conquer where you save your game and exit when you get tired of it and restart later..

This is a defence forum and people visit to (also) discuss possibilities of wars. I don't understand what exactly the cowardice mongering pacifists like you come here for.

Come on face the reality:

i. India is and has always been your enemy

ii. India has to pay for the decades of rape and murder in Kashmir

iii. India knows its false claim of Kashmir. Your Indian friends in Delhi run away from the peace talk

iv. India will never live up to your expectations on table talk

v. We are 24/7 in the state of war with India. If you can, go find the intelligence reports.

I'm a Pakistani and proud of the fact that at any day we can use that pen, because we are prepared and ready.

People like you have the habit of lowering Pakistani flag over the Internet. People like you belong to nowhere.

No we don't need to teach Indians how to use a Search Engine.

So you become a coward and unpatriotic if you are opposed to war? It takes courage to stand up for justice and the oppressed but it requires plain stupidity to go to war.

Take your judgemental attitude somewhere else. Maybe you want your generations to live in a place where there's no food, no education, no healthcare and no social welfare.

I, and a lot of other people, certainly don't want to live in such a place.

Peace is the only way forward. Discussing possibility of war is not the same as declaring war. I don't have to prove my patriotism to you or anybody for that matter.

I think we shd not fight with each other. There is a lot to gain by being friends with each other. And I truely believe that by being friends with each other.. perhaps India will gain more. Its a rising power and by bilateral ties with Pak, India can fulfil its dream of becoming a regional power.

But having said that .. and no disrespect to my Indian friends here, I also believe that India will ask for a war by the way its acting. We don't want to fight but if you stop our water will we have another choice? That reminds me .. there has been a spiritual intelligence given to us 1400 years back about 'Ghazwa Hind' and that it will be under Muslim rule again! If it isn't going to be PaK then who else?

Fear is no Policy, and Surrender is certainly not an option!

Ghazwa-e-Hind - they come on and off as we elect our Presidents -

Zakir Hussain (67-69)
Muhamad Hidayatullah (69)
Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed (74-77)
APJ Kalam (02-07)

So - err - nope - it is not Pakistan.

Ghazwa-e-Hind - they come on and off as we elect our Presidents -

Zakir Hussain (67-69)
Muhamad Hidayatullah (69)
Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed (74-77)
APJ Kalam (02-07)

So - err - nope - it is not Pakistan.

any Prime Ministers? i believe Prime Ministers holds the most power in India right?

any Prime Ministers? i believe Prime Ministers holds the most power in India right?

No Prime Ministers - but the Head of the State and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces is the President; not the Prime Minister. The Prime Minister is Head of Govt. So, the President reigns in Delhi - which would nullify Ghazwa-e-Hind claims pretty fast.

No Prime Ministers - but the Head of the State and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces is the President; not the Prime Minister. The Prime Minister is Head of Govt. So, the President reigns in Delhi - which would nullify Ghazwa-e-Hind claims pretty fast.

well it doesn't really matter........ Islam was meant to be Islam vs Rest of the World........... 1 Muslim living in Kenya , Second in Afghanistan , third in Malaysia and fourth in India is better than your next door neighbour.......... so if they feel safe in India i don't mind

Best of Luck to Indian Muslims but end of the day they are also our brothers........ just like my next door Muslim brother in Pakistan

So just beware......... who knows if Ghazwa-e-Hind takes place from inside India :rofl:

Officially the head of state is president, not the PM.

About power, it is distributed. Like the most powerful person in India right now is a christian lady!! And second most powerful is her son, a parsi, and third is a sikh. Interesting, the Indian democracy..

Officially the head of state is president, not the PM.

About power, it is distributed. Like the most powerful person in India right now is a christian lady!! And second most powerful is her son, a parsi, and third is a sikh. Interesting, the Indian democracy..

Actually - the power is distributed even more - I could put in a case that the Chief Justice of India is as powerful if not more than either Sonia, Rahul or Manmohan. Can take suo motoo action against any citizen of India. And Muslims have held that post - Ahmadi, Hidayatullah, Beg Mirza come to mind.

The other pillar is of course the Armed Forces and Idris Latif has been Chief of Air Force. While there have been no coups in India - Indira Gandhi was at one point convinced during the Emergency that Manekshaw (a Parsi - for the record) was going to overthrow her.

Since at the time of Ghazwa-e-Hind declaration by the Prophet - Hind included Pakistan - it is conceivable that Ghazwa-e-Hind means that the Indian tricolor will fly atop Lahore and Islamabad during the reign of a Muslim President of India.

well it doesn't really matter........ Islam was meant to be Islam vs Rest of the World........... 1 Muslim living in Kenya , Second in Afghanistan , third in Malaysia and fourth in India is better than your next door neighbour.......... so if they feel safe in India i don't mind

Best of Luck to Indian Muslims but end of the day they are also our brothers........ just like my next door Muslim brother in Pakistan

So just beware......... who knows if Ghazwa-e-Hind takes place from inside India :rofl:

Gazwa e hind means battle of Hind..?? Sure, may happen.. But who is to gaurantee the outcome.. May be another 1971.. eh?

Gazwa e hind means battle of Hind..?? Sure, may happen.. But who is to gaurantee the outcome.. May be another 1971.. eh?

I dont know what this ghazwa is but...If war breaks out.....whoever starts it but Pakistan will end it.
2)There is no thousands of mile away island or civil war like in 71....so forget it
3)The result will come something like 48,65 combined with a little extra punch........
Advice instead of trolling and flame baiting do something constructive.

yes true but this time its inside india :rofl:

i think u didn't read my above post properly otherwise u wouldn't have said like that

and i am not in a favour of Gazwa-e-Hind anyway............ that time has passed Indians should also live peacefully........... but History suggests Indian map keep changing after say 100 years

and as said by somebody "1 Mayaan main 2 talwari nahi rah sakti" i don't really see the future of United India for more than few decades. They have so many religions and so many problems inside their country so it is possible the history will continue repeating itself and the map will continue changing of this region. I am not bashing at anybody i am just telling the fact..... similar is the case with Pakistan and history is evident of this fact

yes true but this time its inside india :rofl:

i think u didn't read my above post properly otherwise u wouldn't have said like that

and i am not in a favour of Gazwa-e-Hind anyway............ that time has passed Indians should also live peacefully........... but History suggests Indian map keep changing after say 100 years

and as said by somebody "1 Mayaan main 2 talwari nahi rah sakti" i don't really see the future of United India for more than few decades. They have so many religions and so many problems inside their country so it is possible the history will continue repeating itself and the map will continue changing of this region. I am not bashing at anybody i am just telling the fact..... similar is the case with Pakistan and history is evident of this fact

Don't worry I hold no hard feelings since it is coming from a person whose nation has witnessed 1 myaan and 2 talwwaar scenario first hand.

As far as India is considered - I will tell you another phrase we use:
Jab ghar main 100 bartan hote tain to kuch aawaaz to hoti hi hai.

Go figure...:azn::woot:

Pakistan History is also witness to Armed forces sitting in the driving seat - never with India. If Pakistan had managed to retain Democracy things might have been different.

Culturally we might be similar - but the political scenario of Pakistan and India is entirely different. We would rather look at example of some secular and democratic nations as a benchmark of India's future.

Back
Top Bottom