What's new

Watch: Onlookers cheer as depressed girl jumps to her death from Chinese building

your empathy is only restricted to outside your borders

you are talking to the mirror now...coz you been most ignorent to the evils of your socity ....coz you call them mombati mafia those stage a demonstration againt this evil in your socity.....

awww arent we getting emotional
So you read my post,
realized what I said about you was true,
decided there is no way you can counter it logically with a retort,
and settled for the basic troll level baiting :-)

I'll take that as a sign I got to you. Guaranteed you'll reply to this post with another low level bait, asking me to prove something.

why hasn't the girl's father gutted that teacher for fck's sake?
Because no one is very sure that the sexual harassment really happend before she sucided, including her parents.

She called police server days after that happend, no evidence can be collected. It tells us that you should collect evidence when bad things happens.

These types of threads should not be allowed, its a very sensitive topic and it may impact some readers more than others especially if a reader has suicidal tendencies. @mods please close this thread

According to the related report, the girl had tried to suicide several times, before the one, it is the same fireman save her, but this time, he didn't, the fireman cried after that, the last words from the girl: Please let me go, I live painfully. The words punch me, it is very sad to see a life down, but maybe for the girl, death is good result.

In any society, this kind of tragedy happened, it is human, we must denounce the onlooker who egg her on, the teacher who harm her. We also should know, more people are good, the crying fireman, other people who give help and denounce the bad outlooker.

It hard to avoid this kind of tragedy happened again, but can reduce and improve it, it is not only someone's business, but the socialty.

Last, the OP is a anti-china hater, it is obvious that what is his purpose, very naive, putting the tragedy here, mocking Chinese and China? even your country have no sense of presence in the world, you are somebody? pay more attantion to your people, in front of achievement of China, you are nothing. loser!

These types of threads should not be allowed, its a very sensitive topic and it may impact some readers more than others especially if a reader has suicidal tendencies. @mods please close this thread
Come on... You're dramatizing. Lol, I for one ain't even getting a bit effected. Are you?

Come on... You're dramatizing. Lol, I for one ain't even getting a bit effected. Are you?
Not me, however, you never know, close family friend took his own life so had a first hand experience of how depression impacts people.
You are writing words like dramatising and lol on a suicide thread, what can I say..remember one thing, karma is a biatch....and when it hits you and it hits you really hard. Show some respect to your fellow citizen and give a thought about what her family would be going through..

Not me, however, you never know, close family friend took his own life so had a first hand experience of how depression impacts people.
You are writing words like dramatising and lol on a suicide thread, what can I say..remember one thing, karma is a biatch....and when it hits you and it hits you really hard. Show some respect to your fellow citizen and give a thought about what her family would be going through..
Okay ma'am!
Have a nice day!

I don't think the spotlight on the issue here is on the bad apple, but rather on the 'silent majority'.

There will definitely be bad apples in every society but likewise there are good apples too.

I don't believe there are no good apples within the crowd or that they are being outnumbered by the bad apples.

So the question is, why aren't they standing up against the bad apples who are doing something obviously wrong? Why aren't they standing up for what is right and what is wrong? Apathy? Or are they afraid of getting outnumbered, reflecting their general level of faith in the society? Food for thought.

Because no one is very sure that the sexual harassment really happend before she sucided, including her parents.

She called police server days after that happend, no evidence can be collected. It tells us that you should collect evidence when bad things happens.
New
Given the fact that the widespread and countless sexual harassment cases committed by howling monsters on campus leading to suicides of female students have basically all gone unsolved,unsettled and heavily censored for the sake of social stability and face of universities,it only proves you are a self-deceiving sheep if you still believe that China's "judicial system" is operating on evidence,give me a break!Lol!

According to the related report, the girl had tried to suicide several times, before the one, it is the same fireman save her, but this time, he didn't, the fireman cried after that, the last words from the girl: Please let me go, I live painfully. The words punch me, it is very sad to see a life down, but maybe for the girl, death is good result.

In any society, this kind of tragedy happened, it is human, we must denounce the onlooker who egg her on, the teacher who harm her. We also should know, more people are good, the crying fireman, other people who give help and denounce the bad outlooker.

It hard to avoid this kind of tragedy happened again, but can reduce and improve it, it is not only someone's business, but the socialty.

Last, the OP is a anti-china hater, it is obvious that what is his purpose, very naive, putting the tragedy here, mocking Chinese and China? even your country have no sense of presence in the world, you are somebody? pay more attantion to your people, in front of achievement of China, you are nothing. loser!
It's not time to stroke your fragile soul by saying to yourself that good people always outnumber bad people,instead you should ask for a transparent judicial system that can prevents impunities of the perpetrators as our judicial system always fails in doing

Maan! What's the point of debating on justice on this nondescript forum regulated only by a small group of wackos?

This is absolutely disgusting!

Social decay indeed. It will take decades to clean out those fxukers and their like who egged her on.

Forget trade wars, the scs, etc.

Cleaning up the remnant population of backward arseholes should be priority no. 1.
Yeah, this is so mess up. I don't know if this is true that the more advanced society, the more that kind of messed up people there, like Japan is the prime example of this kind of bullying.

This is absolutely disgusting!

Social decay indeed. It will take decades to clean out those fxukers and their like who egged her on.

Forget trade wars, the scs, etc.

Cleaning up the remnant population of backward arseholes should be priority no. 1.
You have these anti China bashers saying Chinese population is on a decline and saying it's a bad thing for China.. As you can see the optimum China population should be around 900 million to 1 billion people. Let the supapowa enjoy population dividend

I don't think the spotlight on the issue here is on the bad apple, but rather on the 'silent majority'.

There will definitely be bad apples in every society but likewise there are good apples too.

I don't believe there are no good apples within the crowd or that they are being outnumbered by the bad apples.

So the question is, why aren't they standing up against the bad apples who are doing something obviously wrong? Why aren't they standing up for what is right and what is wrong? Apathy? Or are they afraid of getting outnumbered, reflecting their general level of faith in the society? Food for thought.
You never heard of herd mentality? Singaporean aren't righteous either. In fact you people still get bullied by the minority.

The teachers should be investigated and if found guilty should get a harsh sentence

You never heard of herd mentality? Singaporean aren't righteous either. In fact you people still get bullied by the minority.

I didn't bring in nationality in this topic here. Why are you so defensive?

Back
Top Bottom