What's new

Watch: Onlookers cheer as depressed girl jumps to her death from Chinese building

I have no respect for Indians
The thread was about a Chinese person. I know some people here will stop at nothing to one up others but I thought they would spare higher than mountain friends, at least when it came to sensitive topics like suicides ....guess not

dont post such things. Senseless idiots will just use it to score brownie points.

RIP, pretty sad event. I hope they take action against the teacher. They should not feel depressed at this young age.

No, its just you have inferiority complex.
The OP is an anti-China trash.

The OP is an anti-China trash.
He is but this behavior by some onlookers should be exposed. Anyone encouraging a mentally depressed person to commit suicide should just die.

The thread was about a Chinese person. I know some people here will stop at nothing to one up others but I thought they would spare higher than mountain friends, at least when it came to sensitive topics like suicides ....guess not

no...
the thread is about sexsual harassment which everyone seem to be delibratly missing...

He is but this behavior by some onlookers should be exposed. Anyone encouraging a mentally depressed person to commit suicide should just die.
Not mentally depressed but forced to commit suicide by the Chinese commie government and her college, not treating her sexual harrasment as a criminal case and trying to hide it by offering money.
Imagine working in such a environment everyday with a person who has harrased you.
Is this how such cases are dealt with in China by officials by officiallly giving compensation. No courts ?

no...
the thread is about sexsual harassment which everyone seem to be delibratly missing...
Women are treated like commodities in many East Asian countries.
We were shocked to find visiting cards of pros.....tutes in room drawers, of our nice hotel in Shanghai.It was so shockingly blatant.

no...
Women are treated like commodities in many East Asian countries.
We were shocked to find visiting cards of pros.....tutes in room drawers, of our nice hotel in Shanghai.It was so shockingly blatant.

Not mentally depressed but forced to commit suicide by the Chinese commie government and her college, not treating her sexual harrasment as a criminal case and trying to hide it by offering money.
Imagine working in such a environment everyday with a person who has harrased you.
Is this how such cases are dealt with in China by officials by officiallly giving compensation. No courts ?
Why are you quoting me faggot?

awww arent we getting emotional

Whatever be your attitude towards Indians you fail to be empathetic towards the deceased young woman. That is what @boxer_B was saying.

oh really, are we in a empathetic mode today, should I bring 20 other incident of empathy now?
This is why human race today is so f'ed up is because of hypocrites like you and Boxer_B. would you show some empathy towards pallet gun victims in Kashmir, this girl at least died but what about those girls raped and shot in the face by coward forces, they have to live with it for the rest of their lives....please show me some empathy here now

awww arent we getting emotional

emotional ?
how then this girl different to asifa...coz she was a muslim or she was 10 year younger then this girl....or because that was happens in india which automatically bring out every emotions put of pakistan....
please show me some empathy here now

emotional ?
how then this girl different to asifa...coz she was a muslim or she was 10 year younger then this girl....or because that was happens in india which automatically bring out every emotions put of pakistan....
please show me some empathy here now

did you show Empathy towards Asifa, show me that post please

did you just shead crocodile tears on asifa...coz your post on this thread shows this..

show me your empathy towards hindu terror victims in India first and then you can blabber all you want, everyone knows real Indians these days so stop pretending something else, your empathy is only restricted to outside your borders

Back
Top Bottom