What's new

Watch on PTV "Ertugrul: Ghazi" Dramatic Turkish Series, Must Watch @ 8pm

whats special in this drama why everyone is talking about it?
I watched it on Netflix in the UK, believe me its the best drama i have seen in my life. With five seasons and hundreds of episodes, it surely does ignite the sleeping Muslim in you. And finally you tend to respect and love the Turks even more. Below is the tomb of Ertugrul(father of Usman) with flags of seven countries .
500px-Ertu%C4%9Frul_Gazi_mezar%C4%B1.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2020-4-25_16-56-2.jpeg
    upload_2020-4-25_16-56-2.jpeg
    10.7 KB · Views: 24
I've watched all 5 seasons on Netflix. Great historical series on the Islamic history. It gives a hope to the shattered Muslim ummah that our ancestors were lions, a great wake up call.

It's historical fact that the Ottomans ruled for around 600 years, they liberated Constantinople, Prophet peace be upon him praised the Leader and Army which would conquer constantinople. I dont consider it a Turkish history but great Islamic history, the respect for elders and parents, the love for food and respect, the so many Islamic mannerism. Shows the true spirit of Islam as opposed to the 21st version.

I am at the moment watching Yunis Emre, which is also on Netflix.

Hopefully PTV launches this drama in HD quality. But knowing PTV, they are going to downgrade the quality of the series like they do to the March 23 parade transmission.

Sucks!

But still, hoping this series is a massive hit across Pakistan.

Hopefully PTV launches this drama in HD quality. But knowing PTV, they are going to downgrade the quality of the series like they do to the March 23 parade transmission.

Sucks!

But still, hoping this series is a massive hit across Pakistan.
Actually its pretty good

I've watched all 5 seasons on Netflix. Great historical series on the Islamic history. It gives a hope to the shattered Muslim ummah that our ancestors were lions, a great wake up call.

It's historical fact that the Ottomans ruled for around 600 years, they liberated Constantinople, Prophet peace be upon him praised the Leader and Army which would conquer constantinople. I dont consider it a Turkish history but great Islamic history, the respect for elders and parents, the love for food and respect, the so many Islamic mannerism. Shows the true spirit of Islam as opposed to the 21st version.

I recommend all Pakistanis and Muslims to watch this drama serial. The culture of Turks shown and the mindset of the creators is very similar to that of Pakistanis.

PTV is shit. All PK TV is mostly rubbish with no qiality in any department. Tabloid cheap style with outdated thinking production values and poorly educated technical & editorial staff. The sd quality so loast century, the piling of adverts and in picture idents and adverts are extremely poor taste and lack any understanding of giving a quality product for millions of people that cannot access or afford netflix / other streaming channels. PTV and Pak media is run by money grabbing charlatans.

the new show is also available online about Uthman.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom