What's new

Watch How General Zia ul Haq Fooled America To Make Nuclear Bomb Exclusive Vide

We are cutting the crop sowed by Zia (Rahmatullah alaih).

Americans have also famously said about all Pakistani dictators, Ayub, Bhutto, Zia, Musharraf, that he (they) are bastards, but they are our bastards.

What does that suppose to mean?

upload_2016-9-25_10-13-20.png

upload_2016-9-25_10-14-44.png

upload_2016-9-25_10-17-57.png

upload_2016-9-25_10-22-39.png

That was indeed funny but ironically explains the whole situation in summary.
Other aspect which you would notice from this video is that Zia was cool headed.
All attempts to provoke him failed and he didn't lost focus of his mission.
He was simply the best Pakistan ever had.

Any one interested to learn more about the development of Pakistan's nuclear technology, should read book titled 'eating grass'
http://www.sup.org/books/title/?id=21098

What does that suppose to mean?
It is a US quote, it means that the allies are untrustworthy but still allies.

The way I understand it is that US has nothing to worry as long as Military established is in control of Pakistan.

One needs to note that it was Bhutto who moved Pakistan towards USSR and paid the price for it.

upload_2016-9-25_10-32-52.png

I don't know how US execute business with such understanding but whoever killed Zia (all fingers point to US) their own ambassador was on board... where does US stand on trust after this adventure/ crime, i must say!

Zia has promoted terrorism and fanaticism in our society. It is a reality we should not ignore or deny.

The way I understand it is that US has nothing to worry as long as Military established is in control of Pakistan.

One needs to note that it was Bhutto who moved Pakistan towards USSR and paid the price for it.

View attachment 337924

Bhutto failed to have Pakistan integrated under his leadership and in process of politics lost his mind.
He appointed himself Field Martial and became a worst dictator, he lost east Pakistan and was no more legitimate ruler.
He went on to destroy army institution by hiring firing of his choice, as Nawaz Sharif does.
General Zia happened to be the CoAS, rest is history.. .he was sentenced to death by judiciary.

Zia has promoted terrorism and fanaticism in our society. It is a reality we should not ignore or deny.

Here comes the sect. of society, i talked about...
I heard you had a great time in Qum?

There's a reason why certain sect. of Pakistan society spread false propaganda against Zia.
There are regular attempt to alter the course of history and portray wrong image of his personality.

Unfortunately that very sect dominate our media and press and they are highly motivated and guided by a zionist neighbouring regime , they are very good in twisting facts and spreading propaganda and the same sect is behind sabotaging Pak-Saudi relations

Unfortunately we Pakistani failed to learn lesson out of it!

Maybe it is just a coincident that pilot of that unfortunate C-130 was also belong to same sect :) and we also failed to learn lesson from that

Zia completed what Bhutto started. Zia didn't let the US stop the Pakistani nuclear programme and you should thank Zia for that instead of slandering him. Why don't you provide evidence of what you claim? Perhaps that will convince many people.

Zia completed what Bhutto started. Zia didn't let the US stop the Pakistani nuclear programme and you should thank Zia for that instead of slandering him. Why don't you provide evidence of what you claim? Perhaps that will convince many people.

Actually Zia stopped Iranian revolution export into Pakistan and remains of that revolution curse Zia for this sin Every other Sin you hear about Zia is just a twisted fact out of hate nothing else

Back
Top Bottom