What's new

Wasim Akram requests BCCI to allow Pakistani players in IPL

I am against Pakistani Players in IPL, I am sure most Indians will agree with me. They can play in their own Pakistan Super League (PSL) :cheers:

These are double standards.If Pakistani Businessmen are allowed to do business in India then why their cricketers are not being allowed to play here?Weird logic isn't it?

probably the govt doesnt want to show the people that they are supporting pakistan in public. i think cricket is too insignificant. a few nautankis in ipl will not be missed.
also we had paksitani cricketeers saying nasty things about indians and hindus. for that reason also they should not be allowed.

@jetti: which cricketers you are talking about?Even if some cricketers say bad words,it is not wise to ban them all.

Last edited by a moderator:
@jetti: which cricketers you are talking about?Even if some cricketers say bad words,it is not wise to ban them all.

why let snakes in the house when you know they spew venom. it maybe a great specimen of snake, but ultimately they dont like you and you may get stung.
also see my comment on wasim in another thread. i have alswys welcomed guys like him and inzy (although he has been sucked into a vortex of religion) and younis khan.
but remember guys like Javed has family ties to terrorists and should not be allowed in at any cost. same case with sohail tanveer and afridi.(although he played last yr)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we have kept them out a little too long, it's high time we include them by the way have a lot of respect for wasim.

What the fuc*k is going throught the heads of our planners? We definitely should allow them to participat in our events.

would you like to include sohai tanverr and afridi?

Why not mate? Just because they spoke a lot? Would'nt it be childish?

I talk a lot about china and HK on PDF, does not mean I stop doing business or buying Chinese products or would not visit HK.

We have a problem with their political system, not with their cricket players.

I am for getting them in IPL. I understand immediately after 26/11 things were bad but now is been a while.

These are double standards.If Pakistani Businessmen are allowed to do business in India then why their cricketers are not being allowed to play here?Weird logic isn't it?

Yep indeed it's double standard ,I would like to see all ties severed from Pakistan.
I don't why some Indian members are chasing mirage

Back
Top Bottom