What's new

Wasim Akram requests BCCI to allow Pakistani players in IPL

Won't one would like to add all incomes before calculating taxes payable on gross income.

In India, the Pakistani players would have to pay income tax on all earnings here. In Pakistan, I'm not really sure but normally people aren't charged again with income tax on foreign income where tax has already been paid in the primary country if at all foreign remittances are taxed.

India being called a soft state is not because few stupid sports men blurt out something, it is because some of our politicians dint have the spine to stand up and deliver, Mixing sports and Politics is a bad idea.

fair enough, but i stil dont think it sends the right message when on one hand their government support people who bomba us and on the other hand their players come to entrtain us and them.
somewhere it doesnt seem right.

Simple hai

Ask all those members of the family whose son/daughter/mother/father died in the tragic event of 26/11 and if even 1% of the members cast there vote supporting these Pakistanis then they should be allowed to earn Indian money :angry:

Sorry Wasim bhai.

Yes, I agree with you......................... by the way, BCCI should allow Pakistani cricketers and they also have chance to earn some money for future..

have you forgotten sohail tanveer and shahid afridis comments that hindus are evil by nature.You want such sicko minded backward people to earn money from the very ppl they hate?not just pakistanis laymen even cricketers are blinded by religion (only in hating kafirs though not in earning haram money).

India shld not allow pak cricketers or artists to earn from its people until pak becomes free of terrorism and that is never going to happen as pak cant deal terrorism as it is a country where no one has control over the administration.as hasan nisar said it is not a mulk but a jhund.hopefully one day nato forces along with indian army will raid pak and get rid of the terrorists there.Until tht happens pak players shld not be allowed to play in ipl.

have you forgotten sohail tanveer and shahid afridis comments that hindus are evil by nature.You want such sicko minded backward people to earn money from the very ppl they hate?not just pakistanis laymen even cricketers are blinded by religion (only in hating kafirs though not in earning haram money).

India shld not allow pak cricketers or artists to earn from its people until pak becomes free of terrorism and that is never going to happen as pak cant deal terrorism as it is a country where no one has control over the administration.as hasan nisar said it is not a mulk but a jhund.hopefully one day nato forces along with indian army will raid pak and get rid of the terrorists there.Until tht happens pak players shld not be allowed to play in ipl.

NO, I don't but if someone does foolish and stupid act than we don't need to do the same.

They were just hiding our frustration because they are loosing money. and by the way, Kaafi koshish ke baad ladki nahi milti hai to bolna padta hai ki ladki achhi nahi thi......... its human nature..:P

Well, they can't play IPL. They know our Jehaniyat all too well. And we theirs. ;)
Well,those players along with those media personnel who look India as a Hindu Banya country should feel free to stay at home and play their own home leagues.

Simple hai

Ask all those members of the family whose son/daughter/mother/father died in the tragic event of 26/11 and if even 1% of the members cast there vote supporting these Pakistanis then they should be allowed to earn Indian money :angry:

Sorry Wasim bhai.
And the award for !
Best post of the thread goes to post no 48.

Wasim Akram is my favorite. I feel he should settle in India!!

In India, the Pakistani players would have to pay income tax on all earnings here. In Pakistan, I'm not really sure but normally people aren't charged again with income tax on foreign income where tax has already been paid in the primary country if at all foreign remittances are taxed.

That depends if there is a Tax treaty between the two governments.

Pakistani players playing in 'Indian' Premier League with their hearts filled with hate for India and secretly wishing ill for of India and the league..Thanks but no Thanks Wasim Bhai

Wasim Akram has a point - Pakistani bowlers are quite good, there would be an improvement in the games.

That depends if there is a Tax treaty between the two governments.

Tax deducted at source - they may have to pay taxes there too ...I guess.

Sorry, but I have a GENUINE question:

Why our neighbor who always Boast of having Nukes (more than India), who claims to stand up to Indian Hegemony in the Region, etc. etc. Suddenly starts demanding concessions when it comes to many things:

Be it Siachin, India is in the dominant position there, but than, hey, India is a larger neighbor, India should have larger heart, we should VACATE Siachin.

Be it Sir Creek, Be it Kashmir, Be it IWT, Be it IPL, Be it Bollywood, Be it Trade, Be it ANYTHING.....

Why should ONLY INDIA make CONCESSIONS always on the cost of our national Interests when we are getting a Mumbai or a Parliament attack in return, WHY??

Who cares.

We still spank Indians regardless.

IPL or no IPL.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom