What's new

Wasim Akram requests BCCI to allow Pakistani players in IPL

i think it will send a message that india is a soft state. @joekrish one thing is to say privately and another if you say publicly esp people like actors and sportsmen

Last edited by a moderator:
That is not crying mate, he is just asking for his right as a sports man.just my view

Right...what right ? It ain't an ICC tournament man. Its run, managed & funded by BCCI. Wanna be part of it ? toe India's line, stop speaking BS abt India OR be out of it, miss all the fun, experience & money and keep whining for rest of ur life....simple ain't it ?

Yep indeed it's double standard ,I would like to see all ties severed from Pakistan.
I don't why some Indian members are chasing mirage

It's not about chasing mirage.It is just about not mixing whisky with lemon cordial,that's all.:drag:

i think it will send a message that india is a soft state. @joekrish one thing is to say privately and another if you say publicly esp people like actors and sportsmen

India being called a soft state is not because few stupid sports men blurt out something, it is because some of our politicians dint have the spine to stand up and deliver, Mixing sports and Politics is a bad idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not about chasing mirage.It is just about not mixing whisky with lemon cordial,that's all.:drag:

There isn't any mixing of anything, it's plain and simple that, we shouldn't engage in any sort of relation with our mortal enemy.

Right...what right ? It ain't an ICC tournament man. Its run, managed & funded by BCCI. Wanna be part of it ? toe India's line, stop speaking BS abt India OR be out of it, miss all the fun, experience & money and keep whining for rest of ur life....simple ain't it ?

Mate, even by your logic, just coz two players blurted out some nonsense, keeping the entire team out is a bad statergy.

There isn't any mixing of anything, we shouldn't engage in any sort of relation with our mortal enemy.

As you wish.But geopolitical and terrorism issues should be handled in a different way,not on sports platform.

I didn't knew in Pakistan sportsmen's money earned in foreign is exempt from any sort of taxes.

Let me rephrase that. Income tax is payable in India. I don't know whether Pakistan has any other taxes (I doubt it) which are still required to be paid.

Let me rephrase that. Income tax is payable in India. I don't know whether Pakistan has any other taxes (I doubt it) which are still required to be paid.

Won't one would like to add all incomes before calculating taxes payable on gross income.

Back
Top Bottom