What's new

Wasim Akram marries Australian girlfriend

in Islam a Muslim can marry a Christian or a Jew & it is not necessary to convert them, they can practice their religion (Christianity or Judaism ) & the marriage will still be valid,

And I do not know it well, that which ritual of wedding is followed when inter religion marriage happens. Is that Christan ritual or the Muslim one? Do the Christan bride/groom has to say "Kaabul" when marrying a Muslim?

And I do not know it well, that which ritual of wedding is followed when inter religion marriage happens. Is that Christan ritual or the Muslim one? Do the Christan bride/groom has to say "Kaabul" when marrying a Muslim?

jo to took ami jaani as far as I know & this is how it was done back in Saudi their are two ceremonies one according to the Christian faith from the brides side the other according Islam (Nikkah) from the grooms side, mostly the Christian ceremonies used to take place in Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, Jordan, turkey etc while the Muslim ones used to take place in Jeddah

8-21-2013_6219_1.gif

I do not know what is written here, but Sayeed Anower is a follower of Tabligue, so I assume he is against this marriage. All my experience with Tabligue is they are not progressive, even they discourage education.

I do not know what is written here, but Sayeed Anower is a follower of Tabligue, so I assume he is against this marriage. All my experience with Tabligue is they are not progressive, even they discourage education.
Are you sure about that? What is Tabligue btw? A link or a single line will do.

Whether she accepted Islam or not is not your freaking business. Get on with your life and leave others alone.

No he is the one who performed nikah he is the who led the the Nikah he is the one who asked Shaeenra to first recite kalma that is to testify that their is no GOD worthy of worship except ALLAH and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is the last and messenger of ALLAH

No he is the one who performed nikah he is the who led the the Nikah he is the one who asked Shaeenra to first recite kalma that is to testify that their is no GOD worthy of worship except ALLAH and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is the last and messenger of ALLAH

Why Sayeed ANOWER is asking to recite Kalma again, when all the news reports say that that Australian woman has accepted Islam? After all the reports, why Sayeed Anower has doubt?

Why Sayeed ANOWER is asking to recite Kalma again, when all the news reports say that that Australian woman has accepted Islam? After all the reports, why Sayeed Anower has doubt?

Just for assurance of others sitting their you know Pakistani society

Back
Top Bottom