What's new

Wasim Akram marries Australian girlfriend

Good to know she accepted Islam too!

Lol, She will be like if that makes you happy. Anyways there is hardly a "muslim" around so it will not a be tough job i guess, let me accept too.:)

chado yar
Its his life, he wants to live his life with her and he is doing the same. Let them live with each other. Its their problem if she just embrace Islam for a husband.
Congratulations Wasim Akram

Wasim Akram to bring on Eid with fiance Shaniera

August 8 2013

1663779a4b208749c7d83cdef9bb1228_L.jpg

Sports-Cricket-Pakistan-WaseemAkramShinera_8-11-2013_113216_l.jpg

1016457_361938470601379_1699651117_n.jpg

Pakistani pacer Wasim Akram's Aussie fiance Shaniera Thompson rightly knows that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

She recently proved that “love knows no religion” after she prepared a sumptuous Eid spread for the 47-year-old cricket icon.

AKRAM22%20copy.jpg

Currently in Pakistan, Shaniera has already started taking lessons on cooking and seems to be enjoying her stay in the foreign land.

Apparently, the duo has sought blessing from Akram's late wife Huma's parents, who are happy with the match.

Shaniera is thrilled about her stay in Pakistan and is expecting to bring on Eidul Fitr with great zeal tomorrow.

Wasim Akram to bring on Eid with fiance Shaniera

933148-shaniera-thompson.jpg

As if, you could get anything near that, come on sanjay grow up lad.

O yar tu mere peeche kyu pad gaya?Leave what i have got :D
But look at the pics...she aint that good..i also wrote 'he is one if my fav bowlers' .Chill mar
Btw whos sanjay?:D

Congrats Wasim bhai...

Wish u a happy married life!!!

O yar tu mere peeche kyu pad gaya?Leave what i have got :D
But look at the pics...she aint that good..i also wrote 'he is one if my fav bowlers' .Chill mar
Btw whos sanjay?:D

And I said - you can't get a chick even half that good looking - and I would be right. :) opinion ditta mundya

I still don't get why some of my countrymen, or even other South Asians make a big deal out of one of our own marrying a Gorri or Gorra.:disagree:

i think people are just congratulating him.....i didnt get that impression that you are

AKRAM22%20copy.jpg

Wait, does he smoke? His lips also say so.

being a smoker, bowling would be difficult.

Good to know she will go to that length for her husband!

Btw, not like she told you or me, what was really there in her heart so this is just some bad speculation!

She, in fact, just want to make her husband very happy which is very common in West and suddenly break-up. We have seen common mindsets from foreigners. It is just beginning. However, I wish them a best of luck and happy life! I hope she would not make disappointed on Wasim Akram again.

Congratulations to Wasim Akram. Inter-marriages between various people of differing ethnicities and religions could solve some of the world problems we face today. It is against taboo to marry a white woman for a Pakistani but many Pakistanis have broken the bonds of culture and have married western girls.

These people in England, Canada, Australia or wherever they are, are in a prime position to present a better image of Pakistanis worldwide. These people are far more liberal than others and can make an impact on how the world thinks of us Pakistanis

Congratulations to Wasim Akram. Inter-marriages between various people of differing ethnicities and religions could solve some of the world problems we face today. It is against taboo to marry a white woman for a Pakistani but many Pakistanis have broken the bonds of culture and have married western girls.

These people in England, Canada, Australia or wherever they are, are in a prime position to present a better image of Pakistanis worldwide. These people are far more liberal than others and can make an impact on how the world thinks of us Pakistanis

Things which are not allowed in Islam are not allowed Sir first Shaneera has converted to Islam and as far as color is concerned Islam gives a dam about color what matters is Religion and a person deeds world problems will be never solved the way you are suggesting :hitwall:

Things which are not allowed in Islam are not allowed Sir first Shaneera has converted to Islam and as far as color is concerned Islam gives a dam about color what matters is Religion and a person deeds world problems will be never solved the way you are suggesting :hitwall:

Who are you to decide what is allowed and not allowed? Stop being the maulvi sahab of PDF. This is bringing vastly different cultures together. Ummayad kings used to marry Christian princesses. There are several such examples in history. It is not wrong for people of 2 different religions to marry.

Back
Top Bottom