What's new

Wasim Akram Jatt Power =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
borders are changing time to time since first country on earth but its not mean they are not lolz they are same tribes same blood same nation dear :P if any one think these borders will remain till day of end he is so so stupid :lol:

no i am not interested to smoke 20 cigarettes and waste 10 hours for things which i know already

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

ye bhi kehty hai 8 din bath na kero jatt ban jata hai :cheesy::rofl:

LoL - my friends make fun of me also, there are many jokes about Jatt's and their ignorance - we take it in our stride,

Another saying in my clan, saada rasta chadon, asi Putt Jattan de.

Regarding caste I don't believe in it, I am proud of my clan and my ancestors - but my Grandfather was a very religious man, who would cry when he would hear the Safool-Malook recited, he would not tolerate any Jatt talking down to a kamee, he said we all came from the Almighty and to him we will return.

nai agr 8 din bath na karo tu Gujjar bnan jata hai...................

Pakistan is hardly in south asia....it is in Central Asia and a part of Greater middle east.....Pakistani punjab has been the center of civilization since 5000 B.C(Indus Valley Civilization)in Pakistan around Indus river.

there is no punjab in india....as punjab means land of five rivers and the last i checked the map there are no five rivers flowing in the state you call indian punjab.

lol. It will take long time to explain everything. But I think, Not needed. Even a kid can know more. I can only laugh.

Indians are so funny, one second they are generalizing Pakistanis as people who love to claim foreign ancestry. Now you have Pakistanis here saying their ancestors are local and they go all nooo jats are indians. Also we dont need Marathis and Tamils telling us who our ancestors are. Proud Kamboja/Kamboh talking here :pakistan:

Kambojas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

nhi gujjer mera aik dost hai yaar bhut hi acha i still miss him wo to her wakt clean rehta tha :P

Full name Wasim Akram Chaudhry
Born 3 June 1966 (age 45)
Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Nickname Sultan of Swing, The Two W's (with Waqar Younis), King Of Swing
Height 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Batting style Left hand bat
Bowling style Left arm fast

This guy was a total legend, we will not see the likes of him again, when he and Waqar were on song - we could defend any score. :pakistan:

@Bamxa

many of them bashing on us and our tribes as we burn from eggs of chiken lolz we don't have history root culture music any thing hehehehehehehehehehh

nafrat admi ko andha ker deti hai :meeting:

Indians are so funny, one second they are generalizing Pakistanis as people who love to claim foreign ancestry. Now you have Pakistanis here saying their ancestors are local and they go all nooo jats are indians. Also we dont need Marathis and Tamils telling us who our ancestors are. Proud Kamboja/Kamboh talking here :pakistan:

Brother Kambojas are the most ancient and noble Punjabis - nice to know you are one. And regarding the indians they fail to realize our people have been living on our land as long as there has been humanity itself.
:pakistan:

nhi gujjer mera aik dost hai yaar bhut hi acha i still miss him wo to her wakt clean rehta tha :P
I agree but stage song m gujjuron ko ku badnam kia gia hai..........and he says that agr gujjar bnna hai tu 8 din bath na kro

Kamboja were/are Kshatriya (Rajput). I think you have not read everything about Kamboja. Read all what you posted.

Kshatriya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

230px-Waqar_younis.jpg

Full name Waqar Younis Maitla
Born 16 November 1971 (age 39)
Vehari, Punjab, Pakistan
Nickname Burewala Express, Sultan of Swing,The Two W's (with Wasim Akram),The Toe crusher
Height 6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)
Batting style Right hand bat
Bowling style Right arm fast
Role Bowler

Maitla or Metlo is a Jat gotra or clan found in the Punjab province of Pakistan

So Waqar is a Jatt also - nuff said. :pakistan:

230px-Waqar_younis.jpg

Full name Waqar Younis Maitla
Born 16 November 1971 (age 39)
Vehari, Punjab, Pakistan
Nickname Burewala Express, Sultan of Swing,The Two W's (with Wasim Akram),The Toe crusher
Height 6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)
Batting style Right hand bat
Bowling style Right arm fast
Role Bowler

Maitla or Metlo is a Jat gotra or clan found in the Punjab province of Pakistan

So Waqar is a Jatt also - nuff said. :pakistan:
yar ye jo ap n waqar ki pic lgai hai ye kaise lgtye hn please tell me........

Ager 8 din bath na karo to mitth ban jata hai.....;)

How's that? Gujjaro ko kyu badnam kar raha hai bhai...??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom