What's new

Wasim Akram Jatt Power =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have met good old Waz a few times, and why do the indians have to bring their inferiority complex into every thread.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

And there are a lot more Pakistani Punjabi Jatt's than their are indians. In fact Pakistani got the lions share of Punjab and Punjabi's. :pakistan:

WHO CARES ? india still has more jaats/jatts , gujjars , rajputs etc than the entire population of Pak .:coffee:

WHO CARES ? india still has more jaats/jatts , gujjars , rajputs etc than the entire population of Pak .:coffee:

So I only claim our Punjabi Warrior's = we got the majority of the land and also the people of Punjab in my beautiful green and fertile Pakistan.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Punjabis,Jaat,Rajput,Maratha..all great warriors..you ll find here.And Gujjars the present day warriors -.-

LOL at indian ignorance. We got lots of Jatts in Pakistan. We also have a large population of Arian(me being one). And if you're a paindu like me, we throw the term jatt around when anyone has been working on the fields all day.

Punjabis,Jaat,Rajput,Maratha..all great warriors..you ll find here.And Gujjars the present day warriors -.-

I am talking about my Pakistani Punjabi Peep's.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

LOL at indian ignorance. We got lots of Jatts in Pakistan. We also have a large population of Arian(me being one). And if you're a paindu like me, we throw the term jatt around when anyone has been working on the fields all day.

Arian you guys are strong and very nice people bro - nuff respect. :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jat Muslim

Those Hindu Jats converted into Muslim in Mughal period are called Muslim Jats. Ironically, they retained the caste "JAT". There are many such caste (exact converted from Hindu as it is) Like Rajput Muslim, Gujjar Muslim, Khatri Muslim and many like that even today.

Not to nitpick but I doubt Sikhs converted to Islam in any large number. Most conversions happened from Hinduism.

Some Hindus decided to become Sikhs when they saw the threat to Dharma growing from Mughals. It was a practice for the eldest son to be sent to become a Sikh to serve to protect the Dharma.

Vinod2070 not that I like to nitpick or be a part pooper but till 3 generations back, my own paternal family members were entirely Sikh. In fact, a lot of us still have the Jatt-Sikh family name to this date. Those in Indian Punjab with the same surname are Sikhs.

There were villages upon villages in north Punjab that accepted Islam in the early 1900s.

Elsewhere, yes, Hindus became Muslims.

Bud they haab Gomblex too..

And the Indians dont - come on, you must do better than that!

Vinod2070 not that I like to nitpick or be a part pooper but till 3 generations back, my own paternal family members were entirely Sikh. In fact, a lot of us still have the Jatt-Sikh family name to this date. Those in Indian Punjab with the same surname are Sikhs.

There were villages upon villages in north Punjab that accepted Islam in the early 1900s.

Elsewhere, yes, Hindus became Muslims.

OK, my understanding is they will still be a very small % of the overall numbers.

As for surnames, there are many common surnames between Hindus and Sikhs across Punjab. They retained the surnames from the time they became Sikhs from Hindus to defend the Dharma.

Jat Muslim

Those Hindu Jats converted into Muslim in Mughal period are called Muslim Jats. Ironically, they retained the caste "JAT". There are many such caste (exact converted from Hindu as it is) Like Rajput Muslim, Gujjar Muslim, Khatri Muslim and many like that even today.

Muslim people all were converted at one time or another, including the ancient Arab's in Mecca and Medina. And we are not casteist - I am proud of my ancestors, and love my clan, but when it comes to marriage and other stuff, I don't consider my self better or worse than any other Muslim. :)

Hey Buddy's

Thanks for Bold part :enjoy:

Yeah, i am Gujjar(Veer Gujjar) of Delhi, and anyone from delhi know everything now:D:D:D

Btw, there are Gujjar's in pakistan too and i think shoib akhtar is also Gujjar :tup:

Hey Buddy's

Thanks for Bold part :enjoy:

Yeah, i am Gujjar(Veer Gujjar) of Delhi, and anyone from delhi know everything now:D:D:D

Btw, there are Gujjar's in pakistan too and i think shoib akhtar is also Gujjar :tup:

You are right Shoaib is a Gujjar - another Pakistani Warrior :cool::pakistan:

Muslim people all were converted at one time or another, including the ancient Arab's in Mecca and Medina.

Don't know much about Arab's. Actually, 75% people there were nomadic people (means follower of no religion). 25% were Christian and Jews. They accepted Islam. (sorry, If any mistake as i don't know)

In Indian subcontinent, Conversion happened at different-different time. For example, In Haryana, There are 6% Muslims and most of them are MEO. Meo were originally Hindu Rajput from Old Mewat district. Meo . I live nearby and i have few friend (Meo). They also know all these. Indeed, I came to know more from them only. Many use as same Ideology, caste and names today in India.

Different conversation happened at different time in different situation in different areas but mostly under Mughals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom