What's new

Wasim Akram Jatt Power =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yar ye jo ap n waqar ki pic lgai hai ye kaise lgtye hn please tell me........

Bro - in the quick reply bit at the bottom of the page, on the bar chota picture with tree in it, click on it, and copy and paste the image URL and then press ok, should bring the image up.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Ager 8 din bath na karo to mitth ban jata hai.....;)

How's that? Gujjaro ko kyu badnam kar raha hai bhai...??

I don't know about in India, but here in Pakistan - friends make fun of each other's backgrounds. LoL

LoL - my friends make fun of me also, there are many jokes about Jatt's and their ignorance - we take it in our stride,

Another saying in my clan, saada rasta chadon, asi Putt Jattan de.

Regarding caste I don't believe in it, I am proud of my clan and my ancestors - but my Grandfather was a very religious man, who would cry when he would hear the Safool-Malook recited, he would not tolerate any Jatt talking down to a kamee, he said we all came from the Almighty and to him we will return.

LOL, in my village. We make fun of the jatts jokingly(jatt haga tey matt ney, matt haga te jatt ney).

In reply the jatts call arains(sabzi foroosh).

It's all in good fun, and neither stereotype is true.

Ager 8 din bath na karo to mitth ban jata hai.....;)

How's that? Gujjaro ko kyu badnam kar raha hai bhai...??
nahi bahi ma gujjron ko badnam nai kr rha..........
ma tu sirf bta rha hn k nisbo lal ne gujjron ko ku badnam kia aur stage drama m b..........:wave:

LOL, in my village. We make fun of the jatts jokingly(jatt haga tey matt ney, matt haga te jatt ney).

In reply the jatts call arains(sabzi foroosh).

It's all in good fun, and neither stereotype is true.

True brother, met some brave soldiers in the PA from Arain background, they are true patriots and warriors, would have them guard my back any day and twice on sunday's. :pakistan:

these are jokes yaar no harm its make us laugh on each other and fun nothing more i never feel some thing special that whom i am but i never forget our history .every human is just human tribes are for identify us and our blood .

Bro - in the quick reply bit at the bottom of the page, on the bar chota picture with tree in it, click on it, and copy and paste the image URL and then press ok, should bring the image up.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

I don't know about in India, but here in Pakistan - friends make fun of each other's backgrounds. LoL
bahi m samja nahi.........

No But only Jatt

Very popular in Delhi, Haryana, U.P.

ye song suno jatt per classic hai yaar ibraar ul haq ne kya banaya tha

Last edited by a moderator:
these are jokes yaar no harm its make us laugh on each other and fun nothing more i never feel some thing special that whom i am but i never forget our history .every human is just human tribes are for identify us and our blood .

From the Quran

"O Mankind, We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know each other. Verily the most honored of you in the sight of God is he who is the most righteous of you" (Quran 49:13).

This is the truth, we can be proud of our people, but cannot look down at others, regarding making fun, it is good increases love between friends.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

From the Quran

"O Mankind, We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know each other. Verily the most honored of you in the sight of God is he who is the most righteous of you" (Quran 49:13).

This is the truth, we can be proud of our people, but cannot look down at others, regarding making fun, it is good increases love between friends.

Here too, but not to that extent that it will piss someone off..LOL

nahi bahi ma gujjron ko badnam nai kr rha..........
ma tu sirf bta rha hn k nisbo lal ne gujjron ko ku badnam kia aur stage drama m b..........:wave:

Did'nt get the second Line...:what:

From the Quran

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

From the Quran

Thank you nice post..........and nice says

ye song suno jatt per classic hai yaar ibraar ul haq ne kya banaya tha

nice song hai thank.........and imran bahi plz tell me that ye video kaise upload krte hn....

aysy jatt roz mar kha ker gher aty hain lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom