What's new

Washington is playing a losing game with China

I thought this "Dangerous Country" (China) is the largest investor in Vietnam....

As if that was a surprise.
CHina investors have different thinking with CN leaders, CHina investors willing to support anyone, no matter they are CN's friends or CN's enemies as long as they can make money.

Thats why XI has just punished Alibab, Tencent bosses bcs they think CN government is too bad, not smart enough to handle the economy.

Last edited:
CHina investors have different thinking with CN leaders, CHina investors willing to support anyone, no matter they are CN's friends or CN's enemies as long as they can make money.

Thats why XI has just punished Alibab, Tencent bosses bcs they think CN government is too bad, not smart enough to handle the economy.

They want to make lots of cash :enjoy:

Who wouldn’t?

The only wishful thinking here is yours. It's the definition of wishful thinking - you think American power won't stop waning because you wish it were so, because "Chinese rule is a nightmare." How ironic that you accuse others of wishful thinking.

Your wishing can't change facts or the course of history. It's crystal clear that China will become the hegemon of its region and that this is unstoppable. Change your worldview so that this is no longer a "nightmare" or you're going to have a very difficult future.

There's an American aphorism (my favourite one, in fact) about wishful thinking that's apt here: Wish in one hand, sh*t in the other, then tell me which one gets full first.
Will the Jews want to return to Egypt? My friend, I just warn other countries blindly to follow chinese peaceful rise. It’s a myth. We in Vietnam lived 1,000 years under chinese slavery. We know how is it.
Forced labor, injustice.

They want to make lots of cash :enjoy:

Who wouldn’t?
Some members here just dont know that many rich and smart Cnese (like Alibaba, Tencent bosses) dislike CN government. They may even support CN's enemies secretly. Investing more outside CN ( like investing more in VN ) will even help them to have more money to support CN's enemies :lol:

Last edited:
Forced labor, injustice.
True, Cnese love to brag how "Rich" they are and Trump's hats made in CN,
fact-check-trump-hats-1603480446.jpg

but they never tell us how much they pay for the workers making those hats. WHy ?? Bcs their salaries are too low ($62 a week) for a country that GDP per capital is $10,000 : 😪

----------------------------
Workers at a factory in China used by the company that makes clothing for Ivanka Trump’s fashion line and other brands worked nearly 60 hours a week to earn wages of little more than $62 a week, according to a factory audit released Monday

Will the Jews want to return to Egypt? My friend, I just warn other countries blindly to follow chinese peaceful rise. It’s a myth. We in Vietnam lived 1,000 years under chinese slavery. We know how is it.
Forced labor, injustice.
Be realistic. In this US and China competition, Vietnam is too small to get involved and it knows it. Vietnam like most SEA nations will sit back and support whoever emerges as the winner.

Be realistic. In this US and China competition, Vietnam is too small to get involved and it knows it. Vietnam like most SEA nations will sit back and support whoever emerges as the winner.
VN is too small, true, but not in SCS (east VN sea) where 70% of CN-TW-SK-JP merchant ships, oil tankers must pass through. :pop:

b-43.jpg

Vietnam is tough, and punches above its weight.
CNese here try to convince themselves that CN is "big , rich and strong" nation and loving mocking at India, too, but before begging help and support from daddy JP and US in 1979, its GDP per capital was even lower than India :lol:

Capture.PNG

Forced labor, injustice.

Vietnam has been a part of China for a long time in history. Vietnam's history books have to describe China badly to have the legitimacy of independence from China.

But this cannot change the fact that Vietnam is the closest culturally to China, and it is far closer to Chinese culture than Korea and Japan.

There are many people in Vietnam who love Chinese culture and are friendly to China. The ethnic minorities in Vietnam are also inextricably linked with China.

Vietnam has been a part of China for a long time in history.
At that time, our population was just abt 1 or 2 million people, too little to fight against CN.

When we had abt 5 to 7 million people and strong enough to even defeat Mongol's invasion 3 time (while at least 50 to 100 million Han was massacred by Mongol in 100 years), million Han CNese fled to VN and begged for protection against Mongol-Manchus invasion .:pop:

I don't know about that, their brains have turned into orange color by you Americans.

“by you Americans”

I wasn’t even alive during the Vietnam war. Are you responsible for your ancestors actions?

I’ll say it again, Vietnam punches above its weight.

If it was up to me, (which it obviously is not) it would be armed to the teeth With all the latest goodies.

“by you Americans”

I wasn’t even alive during the Vietnam war. Are you responsible for your ancestors actions?

I’ll say it again, Vietnam punches above its weight.

If it was up to me, (which it obviously is not) it would be armed to the teeth With all the latest goodies.
And i tell you again, the reason the US could not win was because of the lesson learned during the Korean War. Therefor American soldiers were given the order not to cross the 17th parallel.

Back
Top Bottom