What's new

Washington is playing a losing game with China

I'd say it is 50/50 at the moment. Lets see what happens. But honestly I think WW3 might be on the horizon in a decade.

I said cpec is not ready yet because many infrastructure projects are not finished yet.
Okay, then when will infrastructure projects be finished ?? after 100 year ??? and Pak will have to keep paying back the debt or leasing her port to CN in 99 years like Sri lanka ??

They are all in VN now, paying VN workers from 380 to 430 USD per month,

The GSO estimates per capita monthly income fell 2 percent from the previous year to VND4.2 million ($182), because of the Covid-19 pandemic, according to the 2020 living standards survey conducted among 47,000 households nationwide by the General Statistic Office (GSO).

Vietnam’s average housing floor area per person in 2020 was only 24sq.m,

:sleep:

Ah come on I was born and raised in Vietnam before coming here. I know the good and bad sides of East and West. Don’t need to educate me. China supporting us during the war against America does not give you the rights to play God and put us in concentration camps when the war is over.

Yeah i can tell you speak another fairy tale again. Concentration camp, huh? You feel alright? Breaking news, kid: Viets are NOT jews!

and despite you keep barking loudly here to "protect" CN , she still invite India to RCEP and keep ignoring u guys and keep forcing u to pay back the debt from debt trap CPEC.

what a shame for u, insulting VN just to make CN happy, begging help from CN, but she just simply ignore u but trying to make friend wt India in RCEP instead, not mentioning most of CN factories are moving to VN while completely ignore your country .
You have not given the answer to my statement that why you lick the boots of USA when he was spraying ORANGE AGENT on you and killing you like cockroaches ?

It is telling, that everyone of Americas haters, have their people running of to USA for a better life.
Nobody ever immigrated to ussr or currently China.
What might be the reason, when people have a choice to make, that USA is where they come, from ussr to Vietnam to China.
Why USA?

It is telling, that everyone of Americas haters, have their people running of to USA for a better life.
What might be the reason, when people have a choice to make, that USA is where they come, from ussr to Vietnam to China.
Why USA?
Indians immigrate to islamic gulf also like anything. They also wait in queues for malaysia as well. Right now china has enough epople and dont have an immigration policy but they might have in future and indians may just be in line again.

You have not given the answer to my statement that why you lick the boots of USA when he was spraying ORANGE AGENT on you and killing you like cockroaches ?
And why u lick the boots of CN when No one even mention abt your country in this topic ??

We dont lick the boots of USA , its CN who lick the boots of USA and JP in 1979 despite JP massacre 6 million CNese like cockroaches in WW2.

18-war-dang-upi.jpg

55aea7801f0445848320c60a953b6a8b.jpeg

Last edited:
Why USA?
What are you talking about? Even China doesn't have open immigration policies, there are many people from Vietnam, Myanmar, Africa countries illegally staying in China. There are many more legally work and live in China from all over the world. Many Indians work and live in China too.

Why USA?
For Chinese, mostly education and entry level jobs afterwards. There's also a small number of unskilled workers that work in supporting the above group. I'vd say it's the same for indians as well but indians usually want to stay in the US.

Of course during the Cold War USSR and China wanted a communism world.
However unlike USSR, China under Mao Zedong wanted to achieve that goal by violence. That led to the split between the two big communist brothers.

Cambodia under Pol Pot was a marionette of Beijing. Pol wanted to establish a society with peasants. He killed everyone from kids to elders.
Agree, actually Vietnam saved Cambodia from a Maoist cultural revolution like genocide of the Pol Pot regime. China could afford its cultural revolution like policy which led to the death and starving of tens of millions of Chinese since China is a huge populous country , so the effect will be bad but not to the point of extinction. If Vietnam had not intervene then pol pot would have decimated the country's whole population since Cambodia is a small country with a not so large population. Even with Vietnam's early intervention, Pol pot genocidal regime had already massacred/starved almost 2 million Cambodians, that was out of a population of barely 8 million dude. According to statistics almost 1/4th of the country's population perished during that short period of time(just 4 years of rule), imagine they stayed in power for decades, nothing will remain of the country. lol
If anything China should be grateful Vietnam saved Cambodia.

Agree, actually Vietnam saved Cambodia from a Maoist cultural revolution like genocide of the Pol Pot regime. China could afford its cultural revolution like policy which led to the death and starving of tens of millions of Chinese since China is a huge populous country , so the effect will be bad but not to the point of extinction. If Vietnam had not intervene then pol pot would have decimated the country's whole population since Cambodia is a small country with a not so large population. Even with Vietnam's early intervention, Pol pot genocidal regime had already massacred/starved almost 2 million Cambodians, that was out of a population of barely 8 million dude. According to statistics almost 1/4th of the country's population perished during that short period of time(just 4 years of rule), imagine they stayed in power for decades, nothing will remain of the country. lol
If anything China should be grateful Vietnam saved Cambodia.
Its so unlucky for VN to live among barbarian nations like CN-Camb and even Thailand who harbored Pol Pot during 80s. Despite living among those barbarians, VN soldiers are always civilized and disciplined, we didnt killed kids and women like PLA and Khmer rouge did when attacking VN.

Thats why VN's population and VN's economy keep growing despite there are so many long bloody wars in VN while CN's population and it's economy keep shrinking just bcs daddy US stop helping CN.

Uncivilized nations are just good at pillaging and killing, they don't know how to keep making their countries stronger and more prosperous without help from White masters :lol:

For Chinese, mostly education and entry level jobs afterwards. There's also a small number of unskilled workers that work in supporting the above group. I'vd say it's the same for indians as well but indians usually want to stay in the US.

Every chinese including xi pings daughter ran off to usa for education or a better life, no bush or Clinton or hyundai scion ended up in China.

Ffs, all your ccp kids are in Canada, USA or australia, thats how the rich in yoir country treat you like. Peasants.

What are you talking about? Even China doesn't have open immigration policies, there are many people from Vietnam, Myanmar, Africa countries illegally staying in China. There are many more legally work and live in China from all over the world. Many Indians work and live in China too.

But but but comrade, any of these millionaires from china run to USA or Canada for a better life, quite telling isn't it?

But but but comrade, any of these millionaires from china run to USA or Canada for a better life, quite telling isn't it?

lmao this is rich. 75% of all H-1Bs are Indians, almost all Indian Americans are recent immigrants, and you try to say Chinese immigrate more?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom