What's new

Washington is playing a losing game with China

And i tell you again, the reason the US could not win was because of the lesson learned during the Korean War. Therefor American soldiers were given the order not to cross the 17th parallel.

Vietnam was super tough

CNese here try to convince themselves that CN is "big , rich and strong" nation and loving mocking at India, too, but before begging help and support from daddy JP and US in 1979, its GDP per capital was even lower than India :lol:

View attachment 752628
China and the United States cooperate against the Soviet Union. China's economic development is its own effort, and there is no begging. The United States has never supported China's industrialization. Never, because after the United States discovered that Japan could surpass it, it decided not to cultivate opponents. If you hold this wrong understanding, you will go the wrong way.

Will the Jews want to return to Egypt? My friend, I just warn other countries blindly to follow chinese peaceful rise. It’s a myth. We in Vietnam lived 1,000 years under chinese slavery. We know how is it.
Forced labor, injustice.
What vietnamese? Are u holding vietnamese passport? Don't talk trash when u are not one! :enjoy:

CHina investors have different thinking with CN leaders, CHina investors willing to support anyone, no matter they are CN's friends or CN's enemies as long as they can make money.

Thats why XI has just punished Alibab, Tencent bosses bcs they think CN government is too bad, not smart enough to handle the economy.
Rolf Rolf full of shit as usual LMAO

Rolf Rolf full of shit as usual LMAO
Really ?? then pls explain why XI had to punish rich Cnese like Alibaba, Tencent bosses ?? and why Alibaba, Tencent bosses will not dislike XI after the punishment ??:pop:

What vietnamese? Are u holding vietnamese passport? Don't talk trash when u are not one! :enjoy:
Yes Mr. Beast, regardless of passports we all are patriots. Most importantly we are loyal to host countries where we live. We aren’t like chinese ethnics here who enjoy western liberty but act as fifth column to Ccp.

“by you Americans”

I wasn’t even alive during the Vietnam war. Are you responsible for your ancestors actions?

I’ll say it again, Vietnam punches above its weight.

If it was up to me, (which it obviously is not) it would be armed to the teeth With all the latest goodies.
Most of black American were against VN war. Even Trump also against VN war and tried all ways to avoid being sent to VN :-)

But he willing to fight against CN till the last breath :p:

----------
Donald Trump avoided the military draft 5 times, but it wasn't uncommon for young men from influential families to do so during the Vietnam War

A young Donald Trump was seemingly in good health when he graduated from the University of Pennsylvania in 1968, as the United States was mired in one of the bloodiest years of the Vietnam War.

The 22-year-old — who was 6 feet 2 inches tall and an athlete — had already avoided the military draft four times in order to complete his college education.

But that spring, as he was set to graduate, he received a diagnosis that landed him a fifth draft deferment that would once again keep him out of Vietnam: bone spurs.

President Trump sat out the war and instead went on to join his father in business. The New York Times reported that the president, as a young man, said his "heel spurs," which are protrusions caused by calcium buildup on the heel bone, made him unfit for service.

Heel spurs can be cured by stretching, orthotics, or surgery. The president said he never got surgery for the condition.

“Over a period of time, it healed up,” he said, according to the Times.

The diagnosis came two years after Trump had been declared available for service and passed a physical exam.

On Wednesday, The Times reported that a Queens podiatrist who rented office space from Fred Trump, the president's father, might have given the president his diagnosis as a courtesy to his father.

Trump, however, wasn't the only young man who managed to avoid being sent to Vietnam because he belonged to an influential family who could afford him a college education — or a favorable medical diagnosis.

Draft deferment wasn't uncommon during the Vietnam era — but it frequently benefited a specific group of young men, particularly those who had the means to afford a college education or enough family influence to obtain a deferment.

Most of black American were against VN war. Even Trump also against VN war and tried all ways to avoid being sent to VN :-)

But he willing to fight against CN till the last breath :p:

----------
Donald Trump avoided the military draft 5 times, but it wasn't uncommon for young men from influential families to do so during the Vietnam War

A young Donald Trump was seemingly in good health when he graduated from the University of Pennsylvania in 1968, as the United States was mired in one of the bloodiest years of the Vietnam War.

The 22-year-old — who was 6 feet 2 inches tall and an athlete — had already avoided the military draft four times in order to complete his college education.

But that spring, as he was set to graduate, he received a diagnosis that landed him a fifth draft deferment that would once again keep him out of Vietnam: bone spurs.

President Trump sat out the war and instead went on to join his father in business. The New York Times reported that the president, as a young man, said his "heel spurs," which are protrusions caused by calcium buildup on the heel bone, made him unfit for service.

Heel spurs can be cured by stretching, orthotics, or surgery. The president said he never got surgery for the condition.

“Over a period of time, it healed up,” he said, according to the Times.

The diagnosis came two years after Trump had been declared available for service and passed a physical exam.

On Wednesday, The Times reported that a Queens podiatrist who rented office space from Fred Trump, the president's father, might have given the president his diagnosis as a courtesy to his father.

Trump, however, wasn't the only young man who managed to avoid being sent to Vietnam because he belonged to an influential family who could afford him a college education — or a favorable medical diagnosis.

Draft deferment wasn't uncommon during the Vietnam era — but it frequently benefited a specific group of young men, particularly those who had the means to afford a college education or enough family influence to obtain a deferment.

Black and many white Americans were also against the war. If I were alive back at that time, I would’ve been against the war and I am White.

Yes Mr. Beast, regardless of passports we all are patriots. Most importantly we are loyal to host countries where we live. We aren’t like chinese ethnics here who enjoy western liberty but act as fifth column to Ccp.
LOL. Typical double head snake comment. Holding a German passport and what u got to do with vietnam? What is your contribution to vietnamese in vietnam beside spew trash comment? Your life and death has nothing for Vietnam.

Go sit in the corner, take a deep breath and chew on a slice of mett so you can calm yourself down.
For you to keep on talking about US will not sit idle is very telling about your intelligence to everybody here. A chimpanzee even has a higher degree of intelligence than you if people still needs to be reminded about that little fact. It started with the Obama administration mister smartasssssss. What did you think pivot to Asia mean when he threw out that line to the world? Obama tried it and failed, Trump tried it and failed, Biden still playing the same type of game and it is going to fail as well.

By the way didn't Vietnam told America to leave when it suggested to have a military base in Vietnam? I guess Vietnam is no more different than North Korea in that regard. Also it is well known how Duterte feels about American presence in the region. And if America keeps pushing the South Koreans for more financial payments it too will start to kick America out.
America is a despicable nation, they have killed millions of innocent all over globe

I thought this "Dangerous Country" (China) is the largest investor in Vietnam....

As if that was a surprise.

What is surprising is that Vietnamese themselves are complaining about China.

Talk about biting the hands that feed you....

It is not about being biased toward China even or being a China shill.

This is the future and it is as plain as the nose on one's face.

That viet guy from Germany talks so easy about Asian Geopolitic while he lives in Europe. He prefers Vietnam to be on USA side, not realizing if Vietnam get the full brunt in Asia he still has a nice life in Europe while his ethnic viets suffer

i can tell you only speak/think from 1 perspective/dimensional proved by your statements. Claiming ethnic chinese living everywhere in the world as some kind of parasite/fifth column and no contribution whatsoever to the host country. Delusional much?

We enjoy western benefits but we also pay it back to society by being a model citizen, paying tax, etc. But make no mistake: race does matter anytime, anywhere. An immigrant wil always be immigrant no matter how long one lives in host country. Born. bred, means nothing. You might be proud of your loyalty to Germany, but lets see to what extend with the rising white power extremists in europe. To average white european, you are just another slit eyes. You might think you are part of white but in the end of the day you are just another non western immigrants.

The true colour of western europe can be seen in the international politics. Take for example ISIS fighters who denied access to host countries in Europe, although born there. How comes white isis fighters are allowed to go back to western countries but dual citizen coloured immigrants cant? Double standards all the way.

Really ?? then pls explain why XI had to punish rich Cnese like Alibaba, Tencent bosses ?? and why Alibaba, Tencent bosses will not dislike XI after the punishment ??:pop:
What Chinese government thinking is beyond your little brain, that’s the problem with you guys you know f all but never missed an opportunity to show off

Will the Jews want to return to Egypt? My friend, I just warn other countries blindly to follow chinese peaceful rise. It’s a myth. We in Vietnam lived 1,000 years under chinese slavery. We know how is it.
Forced labor, injustice.
You Vietnamese are an ungrateful nation. USA killed your millions and sprayed Agent Orange on you people but now you love USA, China fought the US for you guys and now you speak venom against China, What a shame

US is a ticking time bomb demographically like i say before. In 20-30years time whites will be a minority in their own country like Brazil. Non whites typically get along with chinese e.g. latin american states and african states so when the new america hispanic/blacks take over china will be big bro to america

Back
Top Bottom