What's new

Washington DC historical speech of PM Imran Khan

Is vcheng also present at this community event? or he is cursing Imran Khan, while sitting at home? :undecided:

I was not able to attend the event, and I have never cursed PMIK, not do I have any need to do so.

If only speeches were enough to change reality ....... :D

Did something change in 1 year ? As last time i checked uncle sam just stopped engine sales for Pakistani T129 ?
Or those has been given a green light please do share any updated article you have
Trump is picking a fight with everyone...It has very little to do with situation and more to do with his mood :coffee:

I have provided the solid evidence news articles its just you cant bear the honest simple truth

As i said earlier it doesnt matter who i am and where i am from.

So being indian doesn't make you biased against Pakistan?............:lol:

Guys dont waste your time on the same speech. Maen NRO nahi doan ga. Maen choron ko nahi choron ga. Maen maen maen................infinity.

I didn't watch it. Let me guess it and tell me if i am wrong.

Oh i am making Riasat e Medina in Pakistan. Pakistan has already started on the journey of Riasat e Medina (Astaghfirullah).

Open your ears and listen, NO NRO.

Oh look at me, i struggled for 22 years to come to power. Me great, me struggle so hard for power. I am the only one in history of mankind that lusted for power so much.

Everyone around me is negative and pessimistic and told me i can't become a cricketer, i can't build a hospital, i can't build a university, i can't become a PM. I have really negative people around me who don't encourage me on my ideas.

Please don't blame me for the condition i have put the country in. It was the previous parties. I am helpless. I don't know how to fix the country, old parties destroy it. We're doomed.

Attacks the opposition and makes joke about them and insults them. Look at Bilawal Sahiba, Look at Maryam, Look at Shehbaz Sharif

Shehbaz says this, well i am not afraid of death either.

Ghabrana nahi hai, Pakistan is going to become great.

These are optional and depends on his mood

- Some sad sob story about some poor to show he has a sensitive heart and cares
-Some Islamic history which he will mess up and then be criticised for it
-Some lesson on history of the world which he might or might not mess and be criticised for it.

Tell me how accurate i am about it?.

What he will never tell in his speeches is

How is his Pakistan remotely similar to Riasat e Medina. What his solution to a prosperous Pakistan are. I mean he is so cut off from the life of poor that the solution he once presented was chicken and eggs, so he probably doesn't have a clue. Will never tell you how much corrupt his own party is and anyone from Pmln, PPP can join PTI and become saadiq and ameen.

I didn't watch it. Let me guess it and tell me if i am wrong.

Oh i am making Riasat e Medina in Pakistan. Pakistan has already started on the journey of Riasat e Medina (Astaghfirullah).

Open your ears and listen, NO NRO.

Oh look at me, i struggled for 22 years to come to power. Me great, me struggle so hard for power. I am the only one in history of mankind that lusted for power so much.

Everyone around me is negative and pessimistic and told me i can't become a cricketer, i can't build a hospital, i can't build a university, i can't become a PM. I have really negative people around me who don't encourage me on my ideas.

Please don't blame me for the condition i have put the country in. It was the previous parties. I am helpless. I don't know how to fix the country, old parties destroy it. We're doomed.

Attacks the opposition and makes joke about them and insults them. Look at Bilawal Sahiba, Look at Maryam, Look at Shehbaz Sharif

Shehbaz says this, well i am not afraid of death either.

Ghabrana nahi hai, Pakistan is going to become great.

These are optional and depends on his mood

- Some sad sob story about some poor to show he has a sensitive heart and cares
-Some Islamic history which he will mess up and then be criticised for it
-Some lesson on history of the world which he might or might not mess and be criticised for it.

Tell me how accurate i am about it?.

What he will never tell in his speeches is

How is his Pakistan remotely similar to Riasat e Medina. What his solution to a prosperous Pakistan are. I mean he is so cut off from the life of poor that the solution he once presented was chicken and eggs, so he probably doesn't have a clue. Will never tell you how much corrupt his own party is and anyone from Pmln, PPP can join PTI and become saadiq and ameen.

Shor na machao. Paise anay do

Pakistan split because the Westies treated their Eastern brethren horribly: the Easties revolted out of desperation and India helped stop the Westies from continuing the massacre.

What makes you think secularism was responsible and why do you think "Islam" would have prevented the split?
Not the thread to discuss this :tup:

That Will take some time unless Turkey goes for British engines and price will go high.
Chinese engines werent matured enough a big reason pakistan went for t 129
Since with sales new Sam systems Turkey can push Russia for similar engine if they have any
as Majority of Zulus in Pakistani inventory are really old this could
Chopper engines are at an advanced state of development. They have already been successfully test run for 2500 hrs.....

Shor na machao. Paise anay do

Just saw this meme on my Facebook. Damn I forgot he will do some self-praise about himself or his party.

facebook_1563805457961.jpg

US has been and still dumping everyone.
LoL No sanctions
https://www.google.com/amp/s/uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKKBN1H20IK

US wont go on with war against Pakistan until they have troops in Afghanistan
But US has been on Soft War with Pakistan for last decade or so you need to face the reality
You still think uncle sam is your daddy be my guest.
Similar words used by Ex general of Pakistani army & isi.
His words carry more weight than some random keyboard warrior who lives in la la land
Mate, situation changes as per the geopolitics. In this world, you have to live wisely. We know the exact nature of our relations and its context...at least the establishment and govt of Pakistan have realised it. So just chillax and see how it goes forward.

Back
Top Bottom