What's new

Washington DC historical speech of PM Imran Khan

wow... the speech, the crowd, the response and the wording.... imran spoke what every expatriate wants... what we all dream off and for what we aspire for day in and day out....
even if he fulfills even 50% of all he has said, pakistan wud be wayyyy better

Don’t know Urdu. But, the collective body language of the gathering shows IK and his supporters are emotionally connected!!! IK can spread his emotions among his supporters!! This is the ultimate achievement of a politician, the rest are all details....

Well said. Just to add:

When a leaders feels the pain of his people then he can spread emotions back as well.

Truth is, Pakistan doesn't need america. Why would we when we can batter & humiliate the air force of a 7× bigger nation with our own indigenously built weapons?..........:azn:

So much so that the 7× bigger nation is so weak and powerless to do anything about it that they have to lie and claim that they killed 300 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16...........:rofl::rofl:

Nice try hiding behind a Norweigen and British flag to hide your true identity...:lol:
My identity doesn't matter.
Underestimating your enemy is criminal.
Pakistan humiliated india but that wasnt because Pakistan had 5th gen air crafts no but it was a tactial planning while indians where all over the place but in long run story might go differently.
Your Self bloated ego needs a check just like Pakistani economy which is surviving on loans
Pakistan needs uncle sam in long and short run while uncle sam only needs Pakistan for Afghanistan exit why Imran khan would go to states.
China is not uncle sam yet' majority of money handed by US Pakistan didnt have to return that not the same case with china

Turkey and Pak build their own birds!!! No need for the birds of slavery.....
My friend Turkey has come long way but uncle sam is still there we cant simple close our eyes on that.
Turkey isnt not able to send the attack helis because of the US engine and here people are living in lala land

Agree ,on this , not only to international investors but local too ..
Pakistan has to show on international level that its a growing econom many will invest and ask you to invest in the local economy of that country

I told you it is not dead but you are insisting , please provide some proves of your claims …
You can lie to yourself but relations are at the dead and pakistan doesnt hold much relevance for Uncle Sam be it and they have already cut that thread you wanna keep hanging to that be my guest

Again you are wrong , Energy is not the economy , just look at Nigeria and your own (very loved) quoted central Asian countries ….. Look at their pathetic economies with all that energy.. As I said energy is important but energy is not every thing..
Energy is the economy, pakistan is the prime example check last 2 decades

Agree here , but this have to do with our elite , Those mofos imported every thing , and exported only RAW material from Pakistan (like Raw cotton , copper , lather , marble , stones etc) .. As soon as we fix our selves and start building RAW material at home that will decrease price and also instead of exporting raw as soon as we start exporting fin , finished , final products (items) we will going to make $$$$
EU is a big partner but if Pakistan is able to create cheap good quality products wouldnt Pakistan be able to sell those in EU as well India holds much bigger market' for country of 200 million pakistan can export much more than many other countries

My identity doesn't matter.
Underestimating your enemy is criminal.
Pakistan humiliated india but that wasnt because Pakistan had 5th gen air crafts no but it was a tactial planning while indians where all over the place but in long run story might go differently.
Your Self bloated ego needs a check just like Pakistani economy which is surviving on loans
Pakistan needs uncle sam in long and short run while uncle sam only needs Pakistan for Afghanistan exit why Imran khan would go to states.
China is not uncle sam yet' majority of money handed by US Pakistan didnt have to return that not the same case with china

My friend Turkey has come long way but uncle sam is still there we cant simple close our eyes on that.
Turkey isnt not able to send the attack helis because of the US engine and here people are living in lala land

Sure we are. Just like how you indians also claimed to have killed over 300 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16.........:lol:

Capture.JPG

Back
Top Bottom