What's new

Washington DC historical speech of PM Imran Khan

Is he Indian?
Yes. If he looks Indian, talks like a Indian he sure is a Indian.

The level at which our media operates. I checked today's Dawn. They had at least given minimal coverage to the CapitalOne Arena event. But Daily Times who I used to respect had entirely censored the Capital One event. PMIK needs to do a 'Erodogan' on the media.

https://dailytimes.com.pk/

Meantime in the real world even US State Dept., noted the filled to capacity event even when Pak media ignores the reality.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/state-department-tweets-acknowledges-washington-jalsa.628022/

Sure we are. Just like how you indians also claimed to have killed over 300 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16.........:lol:
Just because i dont believe in your Supremacy BS i became indian lol its not your fault your were trained in this way ;) go eat a banana in your zoo

Agree ,on this , not only to international investors but local too ..

I told you it is not dead but you are insisting , please provide some proves of your claims …

Again you are wrong , Energy is not the economy , just look at Nigeria and your own (very loved) quoted central Asian countries ….. Look at their pathetic economies with all that energy.. As I said energy is important but energy is not every thing..

Agree here , but this have to do with our elite , Those mofos imported every thing , and exported only RAW material from Pakistan (like Raw cotton , copper , lather , marble , stones etc) .. As soon as we fix our selves and start building RAW material at home that will decrease price and also instead of exporting raw as soon as we start exporting fin , finished , final products (items) we will going to make $$$$
I already provided the links just check the statements coming from Congress heck even the president.
Funds for Pakistan stopped military hardware not being sent directly or indirectly ( turkish heli )
I dont know what world you guys are living in

I already provided the links just check the statements coming from Congress heck even the president.
Funds for Pakistan stopped military hardware not being sent directly or indirectly ( turkish heli )
This is not the prove,,,, I still see USA official in Pakistan and Pakistani in USA , I still see no sanctions , , I still se usa in afghnistan ,and how they need Pakistan .. I can still see how USA dumped india on USA... It is you living in dreamland..

Well Khan Saheb, first Impression makes a difference. It’s not an Eid day, therefore leave your dark gray Shalwar Qameez suit hanging in the wardrobe, along with your Tasbih and Peshori sandals.

Put on a nice bespoke navy blue suit, a crisp white shirt and a nice yellow/orange coloured tie when you go to see Mr Trump in the White House. Even that 56 inch short midget from across the border has opted for Safari suits to make him look more presentable.

Make full use of the etiquettes and manners you have learned from the British upper class. Quote Berkley or Hume and never give any example of Cricket, the Americans have no clue about that game played by the lazy, potbellied brown men. Show the world how a true Pashtun man dress and talk. You still shave everyday which is a sign of a civilised man. The less mullah you look the better. Don’t disappoint us...

This is not the prove,,,, I still see USA official in Pakistan and Pakistani in USA , I still see no sanctions , , I still se usa in afghnistan ,and how they need Pakistan .. I can still see how USA dumped india on USA... It is you living in dreamland..
US has been and still dumping everyone.
LoL No sanctions
https://www.google.com/amp/s/uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKKBN1H20IK

US wont go on with war against Pakistan until they have troops in Afghanistan
But US has been on Soft War with Pakistan for last decade or so you need to face the reality
You still think uncle sam is your daddy be my guest.
Similar words used by Ex general of Pakistani army & isi.
His words carry more weight than some random keyboard warrior who lives in la la land

US has been and still dumping everyone.
LoL No sanctions
https://www.google.com/amp/s/uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKKBN1H20IK

US wont go on with war against Pakistan until they have troops in Afghanistan
But US has been on Soft War with Pakistan for last decade or so you need to face the reality
You still think uncle sam is your daddy be my guest.
Similar words used by Ex general of Pakistani army & isi.
His words carry more weight than some random keyboard warrior who lives in la la land
you again derailing and not providing solid , concrete proves of USA dumping Pakistan.. @Dubious , @Arsalan

Just because i dont believe in your Supremacy BS i became indian lol its not your fault your were trained in this way ;) go eat a banana in your zoo

So you are not indian? Didn't realize that GENUINE ethnic Norweigens and Englishmen were so interested in Pakistan........:lol:

you again derailing and not providing solid , concrete proves of USA dumping Pakistan.. @Dubious , @Arsalan
I have provided the solid evidence news articles its just you cant bear the honest simple truth

So you are not indian? Didn't realize that GENUINE ethnic Norweigens and Englishmen were so interested in Pakistan........:lol:
As i said earlier it doesnt matter who i am and where i am from.

My identity doesn't matter.
Underestimating your enemy is criminal.
Pakistan humiliated india but that wasnt because Pakistan had 5th gen air crafts no but it was a tactial planning while indians where all over the place but in long run story might go differently.
Your Self bloated ego needs a check just like Pakistani economy which is surviving on loans
Pakistan needs uncle sam in long and short run while uncle sam only needs Pakistan for Afghanistan exit why Imran khan would go to states.
China is not uncle sam yet' majority of money handed by US Pakistan didnt have to return that not the same case with china

My friend Turkey has come long way but uncle sam is still there we cant simple close our eyes on that.
Turkey isnt not able to send the attack helis because of the US engine and here people are living in lala land
Hence, Turkey is building her own engines!! It’ll take some time but it’ll be done...

I yr old article is not solid proof! Try again!
Did something change in 1 year ? As last time i checked uncle sam just stopped engine sales for Pakistani T129 ?
Or those has been given a green light please do share any updated article you have

I was asleep yesterday.

Can someone put the whole speech in 5 bullet points of Geo-strategic political outtakes from his speech?

Thanks.

Hence, Turkey is building her own engines!! It’ll take some time but it’ll be done...
That Will take some time unless Turkey goes for British engines and price will go high.
Chinese engines werent matured enough a big reason pakistan went for t 129
Since with sales new Sam systems Turkey can push Russia for similar engine if they have any
as Majority of Zulus in Pakistani inventory are really old this could

Back
Top Bottom