What's new

Washington DC historical speech of PM Imran Khan

Ohh come on.. Since when news articles are solid evidence ?????????? Come on …. Show some official documents or just shutup …….. @Dubious , @Arsalan , @Horus
Hey bud relax
1 on this forum we dont go with he said she said
2 majority of threads which are discussed are baised on news articles
3 you should follow trump on twitter that will break your bubble of healthy relation between uncle sam and Pakistan
4 No body in right mind will leak out classified documents on a public forums just to appease a rando nobody like you
5 if statements from Congres, congressmen and President of United states cant brust yout bubble nothing will

Just saw this meme on my Facebook. Damn I forgot he will do some self-praise about himself or his party.

facebook_1563805457961.jpg

'' Mera Pakistan to kiya pori duniya me koi dost nahi hai ''

No. Pakistani. Originally from Karachi.
Traitor then.
Not sure why him being from Karachi lead you to conclude that he is a traitor. Disappointed to see that your comment received 5 thanks.

For what its worth, he is a Punjabi, whose parents lived in India and later migrated to Karachi. But that has nothing to do with his political/religious views.

Mate, situation changes as per the geopolitics. In this world, you have to live wisely. We know the exact nature of our relations and its context...at least the establishment and govt of Pakistan have realised it. So just chillax and see how it goes forward.
Exactly
But majority of people here are stuck in dream world
You need to face the reality only than you can workout a solution.

Chopper engines are at an advanced state of development. They have already been successfully test run for 2500 hrs.....
But that will still take few years something is better than nothing atleast

Hey bud relax
1 on this forum we dont go with he said she said
2 majority of threads which are discussed are baised on news articles
3 you should follow trump on twitter that will break your bubble of healthy relation between uncle sam and Pakistan
4 No body in right mind will leak out classified documents on a public forums just to appease a rando nobody like you
5 if statements from Congres, congressmen and President of United states cant brust yout bubble nothing will
I am fully relaxed ….. You said and claimed relation are dead …… But you are only showing some articles and some statements from random persons even president but still statements …..
Trump is going against india and indian trade restrictions so can we call it indian and US relations are dead ??? You simply lost the debate , you bring in Central Asia and energy without having zero knowledge of how economy works..
Pakistan US relation were never dead since it begins …. Yes we saw low and high but never dead …….

Exactly
But majority of people here are stuck in dream world
You need to face the reality only than you can workout a solution.
So just trust your state since I feel the necessary correction has taken place already and no one is under any illusion otherwise IK won't have accepted the invitation to visit. USA gave him a few gifts even before the visit started...few people know and most a hidden or not public. BLA declared terrorist organisations, FATF, IMF, India out of the Afghan dialogue and India has been asked to calm down. For the first time, Pakistan US relations will be broader and not limited to military ties.

What Gangadeshi media skipped is that Mike Pompeo expressed concerns on oppression of minorities in Gangadesh on his recent visit to New Delhi...so can you imagine how would be faces of Gangadeshis.

So just trust your state since I feel the necessary correction has taken place already and no one is under any illusion otherwise IK won't have accepted the invitation to visit. USA gave him a few gifts even before the visit started...few people know and most a hidden or not public. BLA declared terrorist organisations, FATF, IMF, India out of the Afghan dialogue and India has been asked to calm down. For the first time, Pakistan US relations will be broader and not limited to military ties.

What Gangadeshi media skipped is that Mike Pompeo expressed concerns on oppression of minorities in Gangadesh on his recent visit to New Delhi...so can you imagine how would be faces of Gangadeshis.
Pakistan can achieve much more from the position of strength
what many countries lack in one or other way Pakistan has been gifted with all that
Capable military force
Natural resources
Geographic location and relations because its ex pats
200 million human resources
Biggest issue is handicapped national politics and the economy.
Imagine fixing that

I am fully relaxed ….. You said and claimed relation are dead …… But you are only showing some articles and some statements from random persons even president but still statements …..
Trump is going against india and indian trade restrictions so can we call it indian and US relations are dead ??? You simply lost the debate , you bring in Central Asia and energy without having zero knowledge of how economy works..
Pakistan US relation were never dead since it begins …. Yes we saw low and high but never dead …….
Bud
Statements from President.
Vice President , secretary of states
Congress & elected officials if statements from all these dont mean something pretty sure nothing will

INSHALLAH
But is the nation ready for the hard work ?

Pakistan can achieve much more from the position of strength
what many countries lack in one or other way Pakistan has been gifted with all that
Capable military force
Natural resources
Geographic location and relations because its ex pats
200 million human resources
Biggest issue is handicapped national politics and the economy.
Imagine fixing that
Mate, I agree with you that Pakistan is really gifted but unfortunately we have not benefited from our resources rather wasted them due to the sellout & incompetent leadership like Zardari and NS both of which came through NRO and licking the boots of a few generals..You know NS is a bootlicker who lapped danced a few generals to enter the politics.
But now we have a truly democratically elected PM for the first time in decades after the hon. Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto so I think slowly things will improve. Direction has been set.
Rest, I don't think that developing our resources means we shut down our doors to the world and end relations with all powers ..in fact, as you said we should speak through strength and I dare say we are already doing that because now all stakeholders are united and hence, you see the tone of DT changed after his early angry midnight tweets.

Not sure why him being from Karachi lead you to conclude that he is a traitor. Disappointed to see that your comment received 5 thanks.

For what its worth, he is a Punjabi, whose parents lived in India and later migrated to Karachi. But that has nothing to do with his political/religious views.
what he meant was that if he is from Pak and not from another country, then he is a traitor. Him having originated from Karanchi is irrelevant.

Bud
Statements from President.
Vice President , secretary of states
Congress & elected officials if statements from all these dont mean something pretty sure nothing will
Mate, listening to US cacophony is always confusing. US is not China or Russia where you will get only one response rather USA is a democracy and 100's of lobbies are working there. So it is up to us how to respond and who to respond. No, need to get excited or sad over a statement by a senator or a representative if their bosses have a different opinion :)

He isn't really punjabi anyway doesn't matter what he claim. He proudly claimed that his ancestors moved from Mumbai to Karachi.

Back
Top Bottom