What's new

Was this guy a real Kashmiri? Kao (RAW’s 1st chief)

They cant be coz Pakistani people r mostly fair skinned and have same well build broad shoulder body structure. U really need to get out of yr village to know that because Pakistan is mostly mountanious and has a very hard terrain and extremes of weather conditions. They effect genetically.
Here is a good read if u have time.
GENETIC DIVERSITY IN PAKISTANI POPULATIONS

People of South Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan don't give such an impression, they look totally different from North Pakistanis.

Indians say that most of Pakistanis have Hindu ancestors.

dint know you call them pathetic

A Kashmiri can be distinguished from a typical majority Indians.

That's all.

We do! Most Hindus consider them cowards as they could not protect their ancestral faith.

We do! Most Hindus consider them cowards as they could not protect their ancestral faith.

In other words their faith was weaker or faulty that they had left it?

anyway Mirpuris are as much Kashmiris as outsider Brahmins ;)

No! they were cowards who converted to save their lives when confronted with swords.

Kashmir is just another Indian state, not a separate country. People there are like other Indians. No body can make out a Kashmiri from other North Indian state people.

:lol: :lol: and you have a problem with North Indians too.

outsiders ???

bwahahahaha

:lol: :lol: and you have a problem with North Indians too.

outsiders ???

bwahahahaha

These one liners do not interest me. I have been consistently pointing out the cowardly history of Pakistani Muslims, specifically the Punjabis who other wise have pretensions to a martial and conqueror past when the reality is that most are descendants from unresisting, cowardly lower castes such as Jats and Gujars.

As for North Indian Muslims, they are generally converts from the artisan and butcher castes. However, to their credit, they do not deny their origins by attempting to sweep it under the carpet of tall stories a la the Punjabis.

Kao sounds like some Chinese name LOL.

On topic: Upon doing further research, it does look like RAW's first chief was of Kashmiri (Pandit specifically) ethnicity/ancestry, but he was born in Benaras.

Founderdirector2.JPG

kao_020204.jpg

Looks like a No-nonsense type!!

What a dumb logic. So in a Crowd of Asians can u differentiate Chinese and Philippines??

Certainly no but that doesnt mean the Chinese has become one of Philippines or they became Chinese.

Atleast think before u talk.

We Kashmiris r not Indians.

@SarthakGanguly

Go cry to yr momma

:lol: Don't think the reason I humor you is weakness. I can come down to your level of crap but prefer not to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay.

Can somebody tell who is Kao in this photo? Is he even present in the first place?

22_rameshwar840-to.jpg

And same way we can easily point out Kashmiri and Indian in a crowd.

let me repeat yr own lines ''Just coz u haven't travelled outside your pind don't mean the world is ignorant at your level!''

We can easily identity them from their skin color and Bodies.

Damn right you can! But India has never claimed to be a homogogenous or uni-religious country. We have always been full of diversity, so we feel comfortable with our unity in diversity...

So again what's your point?

Damn right you can! But India has never claimed to be a homogogenous or uni-religious country. We have always been full of diversity, so we feel comfortable with our unity in diversity...

So again what's your point?

Kashmiris r not Indians keep this thing in yr mind!

and india has claimed itself uni-religious several times. Even its in yr constitution.

:lol: Don't think the reason I humor you is weakness. I can come down to your level of crap but prefer not to.

do u know go cry to yr momma means:lol:

u educated indians.

People of South Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan don't give such an impression, they look totally different from North Pakistanis.

They all have kiddo. like i said u hear things and we experience them and see them here ourselves. Come and see yrself.

i dare u!!!!!!!

The name Kashmir was exclusive to Kashmir valley from the mythology of Kashmir valley once being a lake and the inhabitants of the valley are the real Kashmiris. Mirpuris or Pahari-Pothowaris are as much Kashmiris as Pasthuns of Balochistan are Baloch :wacko::wacko:

Calling Mirpuris or Pahari-Pothowaris as Kashmiri is just a political gimmick by Pakistan since it failed to get even an inch of the land of Kashmir valley.
LOL and who r u to say this and why r u quoting a post not posted for u?

We Kashmiris know who we r and what is our History! u dont need to tell anything to us,we dont get brainwashed by u Indians. Sorry.

Get lost.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom