What's new

Was this guy a real Kashmiri? Kao (RAW’s 1st chief)

13a.jpg

D K Sapru, Bollywood Actor was also a Kashmiri Pandit.

dk-sapru-1975.png

Why are we discussing about the old foggy? He has had his day. Let us not be like Pakistanis who obsess about their dubious and pathetic ancestry.
It is because of this genius you are alive, free and healthy. We haven't been made aware of the many direct threats India's general public faced for 60 years of our independence. India's external intelligence organisation, RAW rarely declassifies the intense work it does and the successes it achieves. You don't even know the country who tried to harm your personal well-being. For your info, that country is not Pakistan, Bangladesh, China, Sri Lanka or any of India's neighbours. Your khaandan has been made safe from tortures of unknown foreigners thanks to this guy.

You missed the point. :)
It is because of this genius you are alive, free and healthy. We haven't been made aware of the many direct threats India's general public faced for 60 years of our independence. India's external intelligence organisation, RAW rarely declassifies the intense work it does and the successes it achieves. You don't even know the country who tried to harm your personal well-being. For your info, that country is not Pakistan, Bangladesh, China, Sri Lanka or any of India's neighbours. Your khaandan has been made safe from tortures of unknown foreigners thanks to this guy.

Do all those god like qualities of his depend on him being a Kashmiri? Kaw is a Kashmiri name and this every one knows, so what is there to discuss further. Discuss all his merit as much as you like, but I dont find you doing that. Rather, what you want us to discuss is whether he maintained his Kashmiri genius inspite of being in god forsaken UP. In case that is your hypothesis, let me tell you that UP is UP, for all its blebs and bruises, and its contribution to Bharat can never be even remotely matched by Kashmir.

Do all those god like qualities of his depend on him being a Kashmiri? Kaw is a Kashmiri name and this every one knows, so what is there to discuss further. Discuss all his merit as much as you like, but I dont find you doing that. Rather, what you want us to discuss is whether he maintained his Kashmiri genius inspite of being in god forsaken UP. In case that is your hypothesis, let me tell you that UP is UP, for all its blebs and bruises, and its contribution to Bharat can never be even remotely matched by Kashmir.

Chill -:angel:
Gentlemen, let's stop this silly thread. He was an Indian. He did his duty. #Respect :agree:

We r not talking abt US etc etc we r talking abt South Asia which is 1000++++ miles away. Their way of thinking and mentality is not our priority and never have been too.

The examples i gave r the types being described in my post. With the passage of time human being's life is mostly influenced by the environment he is brought up in. People usually merge in the society they r born. Do u know how much Azad Kashmir and Indian Occupied Kashmir r different Socially after living 66 years apart and 4 generations have passed since 48 when AJK was liberated?

I'm sorry but you have no right to say they are not kashmiris. My family has not been in Kashmir for probably a century yet still I am proud to call myself Kashmiri. Regarding environment and influence, then according to your logic, the Palestinians who were forced out of their homes in 1948 are not allowed to return either.

And I know AJK and Kashmir valley are two separate areas. I think the people of these two areas have never really been that close anyway, I mean there are a lot of AJK people here in UK, but I feel no belonging to them. They are actually very paindu, even when living in Uk, see, their environment hasn't really change them.

I'm sorry but you have no right to say they are not kashmiris. My family has not been in Kashmir for probably a century yet still I am proud to call myself Kashmiri. Regarding environment and influence, then according to your logic, the Palestinians who were forced out of their homes in 1948 are not allowed to return either.

And I know AJK and Kashmir valley are two separate areas. I think the people of these two areas have never really been that close anyway, I mean there are a lot of AJK people here in UK, but I feel no belonging to them. They are actually very paindu, even when living in Uk, see, their environment hasn't really change them.

Kashmir is just another Indian state, not a separate country. People there are like other Indians. No body can make out a Kashmiri from other North Indian state people.

Back
Top Bottom