What's new

Was this guy a real Kashmiri? Kao (RAW’s 1st chief)

I'm sorry but you have no right to say they are not kashmiris. My family has not been in Kashmir for probably a century yet still I am proud to call myself Kashmiri. Regarding environment and influence, then according to your logic, the Palestinians who were forced out of their homes in 1948 are not allowed to return either.

And I know AJK and Kashmir valley are two separate areas. I think the people of these two areas have never really been that close anyway, I mean there are a lot of AJK people here in UK, but I feel no belonging to them. They are actually very paindu, even when living in Uk, see, their environment hasn't really change them.

:lol:

Still you can meet and have Wazwan together.
I have done blasphemy. (Given up mutton :suicide2: )

Kashmir is just another Indian state, not a separate country. People there are like other Indians. No body can make out a Kashmiri from other North Indian state people.

What is your point.. I really don't want to discuss politics..

I'm sorry but you have no right to say they are not kashmiris. My family has not been in Kashmir for probably a century yet still I am proud to call myself Kashmiri. Regarding environment and influence, then according to your logic, the Palestinians who were forced out of their homes in 1948 are not allowed to return either.

And I know AJK and Kashmir valley are two separate areas. I think the people of these two areas have never really been that close anyway, I mean there are a lot of AJK people here in UK, but I feel no belonging to them. They are actually very paindu, even when living in Uk, see, their environment hasn't really change them.

I have more then Right because we live in the damn land!!!! Well i dont know u and cant say how much of a Kashmiri is left in u. But still u have a Right to be proud of where u belong, neither was this my point.

Being not allowed to return and not returning because of material gain + $$$ or better lifestyle r way off target. Its a very stupid example of comparing these two.

Thats the difference that paindu pann u think and is looking them down is what yr ancestors used to be and yr supposed to be too.

Living in UK specially whose educational system is best in brainwashing the ethics, moral and culture of outside people. u have been brought up in UK and im guessing yr parents r also from UK. So there must have been a very little Kashmiri left in u.

I suggest u come to Azad Kashmir and compare yourself with us and then u will truly understand what im saying.

You need to clear your concept of ethnicity and nationality.

Yes kiddo thats the point Kashmiri ethnicity doesnt means yr a Kashmiri National.

Point is that in an Indian crowd you just cant make out a Kashmiri. State identity is not strong in India .

What a dumb logic. So in a Crowd of Asians can u differentiate Chinese and Philippines??

Certainly no but that doesnt mean the Chinese has become one of Philippines or they became Chinese.

Atleast think before u talk.

We Kashmiris r not Indians.

@SarthakGanguly

Go cry to yr momma

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha....so according to this fellow^^^^^ the best way to alienate the Kashmiri movement is by kicking out all those Kashmiris asking for secession or merger with Pakistan...lol!
Since only those currently residing in Kashmir have any right of say wrt to Kashmir, I believe we have found our solution to the problem..lol!
Pakistanis being nowhere close to Kashmir valley should simply just mind their own business no?

This murder of logic here has made me go cross ....

What a dumb logic. So in a Crowd of Asians can u differentiate Chinese and Philippines??

Certainly no but that doesnt mean the Chinese has become one of Philippines or they became Chinese.

Atleast think before u talk.

We Kashmiris r not Indians.

@SarthakGanguly

Go cry to yr momma
Yes we can!

Just coz u haven't travelled outside your pind don't mean the world is ignorant at your level!

I can point out a Chinese, Korean, Japanese and phillipino apart...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha....so according to this fellow^^^^^ the best way to alienate the Kashmiri movement is by kicking out all those Kashmiris asking for secession or merger with Pakistan...lol!
Since only those currently residing in Kashmir have any right of say wrt to Kashmir, I believe we have found our solution to the problem..lol!
Pakistanis being nowhere close to Kashmir valley should simply just mind their own business no?

This murder of logic here has made me go cross ....

Yes we can!

Just coz u haven't travelled outside your pind don't mean the world is ignorant at your level!

I can point out a Chinese, Korean, Japanese and phillipino apart...

And same way we can easily point out Kashmiri and Indian in a crowd.

let me repeat yr own lines ''Just coz u haven't travelled outside your pind don't mean the world is ignorant at your level!''

We can easily identity them from their skin color and Bodies.

And same way we can easily point out Kashmiri and Indian in a crowd.

let me repeat yr own lines ''Just coz u haven't travelled outside your pind don't mean the world is ignorant at your level!''

We can easily identity them from their skin color and Bodies.

similarly they can be easily distinguished from pakistani peoples. What the point?

Even south indian can be distinguished from north indians by his traditional look, does that make any of them no indian?

similarly they can be easily distinguished from pakistani peoples. What the point?

Even south indian can be distinguished from north indians by his traditional look, does that make any of them no indian?

They cant be coz Pakistani people r mostly fair skinned and have same well build broad shoulder body structure. U really need to get out of yr village to know that because Pakistan is mostly mountanious and has a very hard terrain and extremes of weather conditions. They effect genetically.
Here is a good read if u have time.
http://eprints.hec.gov.pk/2110/1/2028.htm

Why are we discussing about the old foggy? He has had his day. Let us not be like Pakistanis who obsess about their dubious and pathetic ancestry.

Indians say that most of Pakistanis have Hindu ancestors.

dint know you call them pathetic

Point is that in an Indian crowd you just cant make out a Kashmiri. State identity is not strong in India .

A Kashmiri can be distinguished from a typical majority Indians.

That's all.

I have more then Right because we live in the damn land!!!! Well i dont know u and cant say how much of a Kashmiri is left in u. But still u have a Right to be proud of where u belong, neither was this my point.

Being not allowed to return and not returning because of material gain + $$$ or better lifestyle r way off target. Its a very stupid example of comparing these two.

Thats the difference that paindu pann u think and is looking them down is what yr ancestors used to be and yr supposed to be too.

Living in UK specially whose educational system is best in brainwashing the ethics, moral and culture of outside people. u have been brought up in UK and im guessing yr parents r also from UK. So there must have been a very little Kashmiri left in u.

I suggest u come to Azad Kashmir and compare yourself with us and then u will truly understand what im saying.

Yes kiddo thats the point Kashmiri ethnicity doesnt means yr a Kashmiri National.

The name Kashmir was exclusive to Kashmir valley from the mythology of Kashmir valley once being a lake and the inhabitants of the valley are the real Kashmiris. Mirpuris or Pahari-Pothowaris are as much Kashmiris as Pasthuns of Balochistan are Baloch :wacko::wacko:

Calling Mirpuris or Pahari-Pothowaris as Kashmiri is just a political gimmick by Pakistan since it failed to get even an inch of the land of Kashmir valley.

They cant be coz Pakistani people r mostly fair skinned and have same well build broad shoulder body structure. U really need to get out of yr village to know that because Pakistan is mostly mountanious and has a very hard terrain and extremes of weather conditions. They effect genetically.
Here is a good read if u have time.
GENETIC DIVERSITY IN PAKISTANI POPULATIONS

This world is not just the well you live in.

We know how pakistani looks. They are no different than north indians.

We are too used to see how good looking and fair your cricketers are which can be taken as a good representation of pakistan.

Umar akmal, kamran akmal, saeed ajmal, shoaib akhtar and so on.....

2-3 guys do looks like your description but then we do have such in india as well from northern most part of India.

How they look different than ordinary north indian??

Pakistan-Cricket-Match-Fixing.jpg

Kao is a Kashmiri Brahman surname, so yes he was a Kashmiri.

Wow.. Did not know that.. Ironical that the biggest military defeat of Pakistan (East Pakistan 1971) was engineered by a Kashmiri

This world is not just the well you live in.

We know how pakistani looks. They are no different than north indians.

We are too used to see how good looking and fair your cricketers are which can be taken as a good representation of pakistan.

Umar akmal, kamran akmal, saeed ajmal, shoaib akhtar and so on.....

2-3 guys do looks like your description but then we do have such in india as well from northern most part of India.

How they look different than ordinary north indian??

Pakistan-Cricket-Match-Fixing.jpg

I was once watching a show about following the Alexander's trail into the India. The people living North of Taxila were looking totally different from the people living in South of Taxila. When the team reached Multan, most of the people had tanned skin.

Back
Top Bottom