What's new

Was Raymond Davis Spying On Pakistan's Babur Missile?

If that's the case, then I hereby claim that the tragic floods also were an inside job so that the Pakistan government could take in billions in aid.

I have as much evidence for this ^^ as "truthers" do for 9/11.

Oops I forgot that HAARP caused the floods. Sorry. One must remember the unassailable truth - "If ANYTHING bad happens, anywhere, it is always a giant conspiracy, usually with zionists at the root of it. Your ewe miscarries? Zionists. Trip and fall? Zionists have been messing with the Earth's gravity.

How sad that people think this way.

What ever happened to logical thinking?

on vacation in Pakistan..
Had a lot of sick leaves piled up as well.

The solution is very simple; he killed two pakistanis, hold arms illegaly, the car was registered with diffrent number, was spying in sensitive area and don't have any diplomatic immunity! Just hang him and give justice to people of Pakistan!!! :bounce:

m,2.gif

Murdered victim Faizan’s mom reciept of money

Raymond Davis was CHARGED with murder, since there was no trial, there is no question of conviction - though CIA is said to have acknowledged that he was one of theirs. Unless CIA types hang out in places like Pakistan because these places have a reputation as friendly Party towns....

If that's the case, then I hereby claim that the tragic floods also were an inside job so that the Pakistan government could take in billions in aid.

I have as much evidence for this ^^ as "truthers" do for 9/11.

Oops I forgot that HAARP caused the floods. Sorry. One must remember the unassailable truth - "If ANYTHING bad happens, anywhere, it is always a giant conspiracy, usually with zionists at the root of it. Your ewe miscarries? Zionists. Trip and fall? Zionists have been messing with the Earth's gravity.

How sad that people think this way.

What ever happened to logical thinking?

Chogy... please drop it.
You know HARRP is a reality and earth quakes can be triggered by simply making a hole in the ground.
Both are very well known facts among scientific people of the world.
It is not invented by members of pdf and neither your denial can convince any one.
You regularly make fun of scientific reality, just to under play it, but once a while, some one must tackle your denial.
We just avoid to discuss it over and again, and you very well know what we will refer.
If you disagree than, disagree to those stupid scientists, who declare it to be true.

caio.

Raymond Davis was CHARGED with murder, since there was no trial, there is no question of conviction - though CIA is said to have acknowledged that he was one of theirs. Unless CIA types hang out in places like Pakistan because these places have a reputation as friendly Party towns....

Pakistan suddenly became most attractive tourist destination for our American friends and all the credit goes to our ambassador Mr. Hussain Haqqani, for the promotion of tourism.

Nukes are diff. do you mean to say the davis guy was spying on pakistani nuke installation ? :what:

He was spying for india and US in return was helping indian goals in Afghanistan.

Bird Spying on Pakistan...

هور چوپو امريكه نوں

Last edited by a moderator:
He was spying for india and US in return was helping indian goals in Afghanistan.

Hmmm... please don't prove it.. please please please don't prove it. otherwise it would be very shameful for us! lol

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom