What's new

Was Raymond Davis Spying On Pakistan's Babur Missile?

if pakistan gives that son of a back to usa..
bring down your goverment my brothers.
thats all i got to say.
hang that american.
just have some honor and dont put him into jail but get him out of the picture and hang him.
he took lives of 2 pakistanis.
and what self defence?
what do you guys mean?
and oh my god.. why keeps usa doing these dirty work?

Yes bro..we are already ready to do that...if US govt tried to be smart insha-Allah that will be its end...:coffee:

Lets suppose he was a Spy, and killed ISI agents.
He is caught and the gadgets seized from him are taken unto custody.

The question is, from where did he get these?
Only two possible ways:
i) Traitors in Army (low chances)
ii) Smuggled it.

If he smuggled them in, the question arises how did he manage to do that?
Were the Airlines he came from a part of this plan?
If so, we must look at the records, and find what Airlines were used.

This is a serious case, killing agents for self defence and not to blow your cover.
Addition to it is being a spy!

I suggest him taken into ISI custody for further investigations and trace the Airlines he used to smuggle the instruments (or the Cargo).
If he is able to do it, there are chances many other can do it under our noses!.

Regards,
Hassan.

Its simple to get the gadgets...through consulate resources...:woot::cheesy:

On the contrary he is not a spy. Professional spies don't do stupid things which could caught the attention of the Security forces. He was carrying arms when all foreign diplomats in Pak are not allowed to carry their arms outside the premises of their embassy. Moreover he panicked and let the situation determine his actions. Professional spies know how to handle tricky situation and to be able to maintain calm in the most dangerous of the situations. In other words they control the situation with their actions. He was maybe just a defense contractor to protect the US embassy staff who overreacted in tense situation and made the situation even worse.

Okay ..very good try to give him a cover up...:woot::cheesy:
Hey why dont u come here and help him out...:azn:

They should charge him with both Espionage and Murder. If they let him go I'm just going to renounce my Pakistaniyat.

oh no!:taz: this wont help to solve the problem...instead victims families will be very happy if u can come here and shoot this murderer's asx:):agree:

Let me say,
Our Police has a instrument for criminals like RD, where written "AJA MERE BALMA TERA INTIZAR HEY" within 5 min he will straight to explain where, why & when.

There is no doubt that he is spy.
well said.................... chan kithan guzari hae raat wae

well said.................... chan kithan guzari hae raat wae

I bet within that time they would also be able to make him confess to all the crimes of humanity.........I say let the Police and ISI loose on him, they will know all that he knows within days..........this delay has allowed the de-activation of cells and handlers which will be a big loss to Pakistan.

I think he was SPY because he was carrying unregistered phones , and guns and other special operation
he was scoping entries in to India or may be planning to bomb the Seikh religious sites and incite anger between India /Pakistan

Like who goes around with bullets and guns and cellphones that are illegal and snap pictures of sensitive facilites in Pakistan obviously to help launch terrorist bomb missions to these locations (then blamed on someone else)

He should be beaten up real good untill he tells the world in news what his mission was

Reports are surfacing that he was in touch with some terrorist figures who are anti Pakistan in nature - possibly either he was trying to infiltrate their organization or they want Pakistan destabilized

And its no coincidence that recent railway bombings have started which coincide with his capture

may be he was on a mission to steal babur's technology

Babur does not any thing which us don't have . so no need to steal any thing from babur rather pakistan need to know many thing from us to improve its arsenal .

It is not that they do not have better stuff, it is about they could not find insiders so they used a ex US military expert to contact terrorist groups in Pakistan and spy on Pakistani equipment. This way they can track and eventually destroy Pakistani military assets easier. This guy is the evidence that US is sponsoring terrorism inside Pakistan. Something that is made a lo t easier by providing economic assistance and then sending so called controllers to Pakistan. We all remember that many CIA agents were stopped by not providing visas. Now the USA is desperate to get this terrorist back but they know it is not the exact same relationship as they have in many other nations. No Pakistani trust US policies. Our military are used to the backstabbing from the USA. Even if our politicians will bend they know that it is not something they will win. That is why they bark loud as possible and are using everyone to push Pakistan. For those that were very happy with US F16's: Do you still trust these guys?

On the contrary he is not a spy. Professional spies don't do stupid things which could caught the attention of the Security forces. He was carrying arms when all foreign diplomats in Pak are not allowed to carry their arms outside the premises of their embassy. Moreover he panicked and let the situation determine his actions. Professional spies know how to handle tricky situation and to be able to maintain calm in the most dangerous of the situations. In other words they control the situation with their actions. He was maybe just a defense contractor to protect the US embassy staff who overreacted in tense situation and made the situation even worse.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:...

Back
Top Bottom