What's new

Was Raymond Davis Spying On Pakistan's Babur Missile?

I don't understand... are you agreeing with me, or claiming that 9/11 was an inside job? Please clarify, thanks.

He wants to tell that 9/11 was an inside job .
Infact every Pakistani believes that .

Are you sure? Cuz I think there is one who doesnt. At least I heard from a friend that there was one. Think he was from Hyderabad.

I dont know if you know this or not but we didnt come up with this idea.

It seems Ray only purpose of landing in Lahore just to collect info about madrassas ,because our govt unable to control their intelligence agencies. They were not providing data about these hardcore madrassa. So, he land to collect info. In future more will come to different part of Pak to collect data. Obviously these school are not playing any positive role in Pakistan and different part of world.

Any chance of a link?

I do wonder why some one would be using a camera phone to record a missile test, after all there are more than enough drones in Pakistan if the US wants to record data on a test wouldnt you use the high tech survailence platforms you already have there rather than some guy on foot with a cheep camera?

I did lol at the Dawn "exclusive" things found on davis, the poor guy must have ha a 20kilo back pack stuffed with spare clips to have been carrying all the ammo that was in the pictures.

Any chance of a link?

I do wonder why some one would be using a camera phone to record a missile test, after all there are more than enough drones in Pakistan if the US wants to record data on a test wouldnt you use the high tech survailence platforms you already have there rather than some guy on foot with a cheep camera?

I did lol at the Dawn "exclusive" things found on davis, the poor guy must have ha a 20kilo back pack stuffed with spare clips to have been carrying all the ammo that was in the pictures.

Im not saying that he was spying on the missile but using a drone would be very very difficult. A foriegn aircraft flying over sensitive areas in one's own country isnt going to happen. The airspace obviously would have been picked clean.

And the stuff he was carying didnt just come from his 'pockets'. He had a car remeber?

If USA needs info on Babur or any other missile .. they will directly call mr. Jardari and video will be in Usa the very next day . they do not need a spy to raom in pakistan with camera . but what this guy was upto is yet to be known :coffee:

If USA needs info on Babur or any other missile .. they will directly call mr. Jardari and video will be in Usa the very next day . they do not need a spy to raom in pakistan with camera . but what this guy was upto is yet to be known :coffee:

if they can call 'jardari and ask any info they how didnt they succeed in bring pakistan nuke program to a halt???

and that's so simple it means jardari has unprecedented control on army then why is he fearing a marshall law any time soon???

Nukes are diff. do you mean to say the davis guy was spying on pakistani nuke installation ? :what:

If that's the case, then I hereby claim that the tragic floods also were an inside job so that the Pakistan government could take in billions in aid.

I have as much evidence for this ^^ as "truthers" do for 9/11.

Oops I forgot that HAARP caused the floods. Sorry. One must remember the unassailable truth - "If ANYTHING bad happens, anywhere, it is always a giant conspiracy, usually with zionists at the root of it. Your ewe miscarries? Zionists. Trip and fall? Zionists have been messing with the Earth's gravity.

How sad that people think this way.

What ever happened to logical thinking?

Back
Top Bottom