What's new

Wary of Pakistan, India hesitant over Karzai wish list for military hardwar

@Pakistanis: Isn't it more of your need to keep Taliban at bay than India's? Shouldn't you be supporting any effort any which will kick Taliban's arse? I did not meant to troll or offend any one,just asking. Waiting for your reply, @Aeronaut @Oscar @DESERT FIGHTER

and what do you think we are doing? selling bhelpuri?

if you are talking about providing weapons and helicopters and artillary well a big NO. there is NO one govt in Afghanistan
'
even after elections there will be many powerful groups /territories and all of them will be bickering over the weapons and so on.

We do not trust can not trust any of them.

Afghanistan one way or the other either will have to satisfy demands and rights of all big groups there or it will have to break the region according to ethnic divide and hand over the respective area to these ethnic groups for ruling.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am talking about military hardware.

tell me why should India give Kabul heavy weapons/ attack helis etc etc

why India should not give the above?

from Indian prespective.

We all know our defence industries and their capacities.... What ever they are producing not enough to cater to indian requirements..... why would they give it to another countries..... Even if they want to give to another country.... at what cost..... India's stand on Afghanistan was/is we will help them only on training of forces and building infrastructure...... We expect to see a friendly government in Pakistan.... Why to irk them with such a move.... Its not worth it.....

We all know our defence industries and their capacities.... What ever they are producing not enough to cater to indian requirements..... why would they give it to another countries..... Even if they want to give to another country.... at what cost..... India's stand on Afghanistan was/is we will help them only on training of forces and building infrastructure...... We expect to see a friendly government in Pakistan.... Why to irk them with such a move.... Its not worth it.....

Your reply shows that you are confused about the provision. and also the above response is very diplomatic one.

and i believe the Indian govt knows the implications sans any emotionalism. the same implications due to which Pakistan wont provide any such heavy weapons

Soft nation India Bow down again.. Hope Sonia move (as puppet Manmohan is incapable of making any decision) will fetch some vote in 2014....

If Modi would have been PM, against all odd, he would have helped Afghans..

I am pissed off of Kongress Bastard, everytime Pakistan wins..

To me I think India is not hesitant but is looking into any potential back lash because of the deal. Karzia anyways is a chump.

India know Karzai is very weak. West has already dump this guy for failing politics and India knows well, its useless to put money on lost or dead horse.

India know Karzai is very weak. West has already dump this guy for failing politics and India knows well, its useless to put money on lost or dead horse.

No, India scum to vote bank policy and lost against Pakistan.... India loose the opportunity... Bloody soft state...

A very viable point, perhaps Karazai is not aware of such shortcomings.

He is very well aware of these "shortcomings" if you call them so.

May I remind you of a recent report concerning Indian Army's hardware, whereby it was concludes that a major proportion of it is either obsolete or is aging very fast. ( it was just marketing gimmick to lure the government in major new purchase)

However Karzai maybe well aware of the ouutgoing equipment, and could have his sight set on it.

Soft nation India Bow down again.. Hope Sonia move (as puppet Manmohan is incapable of making any decision) will fetch some vote in 2014....

If Modi would have been PM, against all odd, he would have helped Afghans..

I am pissed off of Kongress Bastard, everytime Pakistan wins..

Modi is not as much an emotional idiot as some posters from your side .

nobody bows down to anyone. Provision of the said wishlist by India is NOT going to benefit or serve any purpose for India and India knows that well .

To me I think India is not hesitant but is looking into any potential back lash because of the deal. Karzia anyways is a chump.

There wont be any backlash from any quarter. In my personal opinion knowing the region, its just that even provision of all out weapons to Afghanistan, wont serve Indian purpose there as long as power center there is divided

Nawaz, aka the Lion of Pakistan, aka Ashoka the Great reborn will bring great prosperity to the subcontinent and humanity.

No, India scum to vote bank policy and lost against Pakistan.... India loose the opportunity... Bloody soft state...

Why India provide their tech to army , which is famous for selling their weapon for money. At the end of day all be rusted and into junk. Otherwise in that many years US and NATO provide them something substantial. But except few MI and Kalshankov nothing been provided.

no country banks on leaders its infact the country on which they bank on. Unfortuantly Afghanistan currently as country even , cangt be banked on by India owing to valid reasons.

Karzai's demands are understandable for the country BUT Karzai or even if there was a king in Afghanistan at this moment fail to assure that these weapons will be under state controle.

In my opinion these wont be neither these can serve any purpose against Taliban neither Pakistan nor it serves any of Indian purpose.

Jana, this is the work of the Singham himself.

Singham is pragmatic and has avoided any emotional wrong decision

He is very well aware of these "shortcomings" if you call them so.

May I remind you of a recent report concerning Indian Army's hardware, whereby it was concludes that a major proportion of it is either obsolete or is aging very fast. ( it was just marketing gimmick to lure the government in major new purchase)

However Karzai maybe well aware of the ouutgoing equipment, and could have his sight set on it.

Well i will NOT looked down upon Indian weapons.

I believe they do have a quality even if doesnt have much , even then these can be affectively used. BUT the main problem is karzai is asking for weapons BUT for WHOME?

Singham is pragmatic and has avoided any emotional wrong decision

okay-meme.jpg

5ad99477a4a2f6ba5e90addf4de808ac.jpg

images

L.O.P. will destroy all who oppose friendship.

Your reply shows that you are confused about the provision. and also the above response is very diplomatic one.

and i believe the Indian govt knows the implications sans any emotionalism. the same implications due to which Pakistan wont provide any such heavy weapons

Well It is not a confused one... I have pointed 2 valid points for not accepting the request.

Providing weapons to whom??????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom