What's new

Wary of Pakistan, India hesitant over Karzai wish list for military hardwar

Well It is not a confused one... I have pointed 2 valid points for not accepting the request.

Providing weapons to whom??????

well

1. The shortage is NOT that big that you cant provide. Secondly you are NOT at war but Afghanistan is having a war so you can spare the weapons for them.

2. The Emotional side has nothing to do with strategic decisons. nawaz or no nazwaz neither India trusts Pakistan nor we so friendly friendly talk is just a hogwash

3. to Afghanistan whom

May be karzai just love toy weapons and hence asked India for arms.

HAL druv?:cuckoo: U want to kill innocent afghan pilots?

Well, I am sure in due course when the Afghans have more money - they will be able to buy the hi-tech weapons that emanate from Bangladesh. Last I heard of it 10 years ago, the hi-tech Bangladeshi Air Force was spraying mosquito repellent all over Dhaka. If the Afghans want just amazing weapons - then the Bangladeshis should indeed help them.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Dhaka mosquitoes face airforce

Darpoke Indians. Akhir darr lagta hai na Pakistan say?

If Pakistan could arm the Sri Lankan military to the teeth and even provide Pakistan Air Force pilots to bomb the Tamil Hindu Extremists into oblivion, why can't India help out its only ally in the region?

:undecided:

Modi is not as much an emotional idiot as some posters from your side .

nobody bows down to anyone. Provision of the said wishlist by India is NOT going to benefit or serve any purpose for India and India knows that well .

There wont be any backlash from any quarter. In my personal opinion knowing the region, its just that even provision of all out weapons to Afghanistan, wont serve Indian purpose there as long as power center there is divided

As a Pakistani you will be very happy of Pakistani slaves (Sonia, Manmohan and company)... Don't worry these Pakistan loving maggots will see the door in 2014..

I will term them Pakistani Patriots...

Afghanistan should realize that they and only they are responsible for the state of their country. Only they can clean it up. Neither US nor Russia is ultimately responsible for the chaos and violence in Afghanistan. Indian Arms will not help. No help from India will help Afghanistan until Afghanistan learns to handle things with maturity....:wave:

Afghanistan should realize that they and only they are responsible for the state of their country. Only they can clean it up. Neither US nor Russia is ultimately responsible for the chaos and violence in Afghanistan. Indian Arms will not help. No help from India will help Afghanistan until Afghanistan learns to handle things with maturity....:wave:

You want ANA to fight with Lathi??? against powerful Pakistani Fauj and Pak Supported Taliban ???

As a Pakistani you will be very happy of Pakistani slaves (Sonia, Manmohan and company)... Don't worry these Pakistan loving maggots will see the door in 2014..

I will term them Pakistani Patriots...

I believe you are talking amotionaly.

i gave you reasons logically not emotionally.

And as a Pakistani i will love to see Indian weapons/helis and even bomb given to Afghanistan :)

as far as Sonia and congress they are your own people elect them or reject them for us all of them are the same.

i will like to see saffronies in the govt there.

If Pakistan could arm the Sri Lankan military to the teeth and even provide Pakistan Air Force pilots to bomb the Tamil Hindu Extremists into oblivion, why can't India help out its only ally in the region?

:confused:

Does take a lot of guts for a guy from a country known for the biggest single surrender in history since WW2 to call the countrymen of the country they surrendered to - "darpoke"

I believe you are talking amotionaly.

i gave you reasons logically not emotionally.

And as a Pakistani i will love to see Indian weapons/helis and even bomb given to Afghanistan :)

as far as Sonia and congress they are your own people elect them or reject them for us all of them are the same.

i will like to see saffronies in the govt there.

I have seen Islamists (Sonia, Miyan Manmohan, Mulla-yam, Miyan Lallloo etc), Lets have some secular as Indian politicians as well....

Pakistan win a battle without firing a bullet... congratulation pakistan..

Does take a lot of guts for a guy from a country known for the biggest single surrender in history since WW2 to call the countrymen of the country they surrendered to - "darpoke"

Let them be happy with their false glories

Their elders know the history and their reality. LOL

Yes Islaimists of India are pro Pakistan and Darpok.. They put us down in Sharm-al-shekh.. Remember There was a secular person in 1971, his name was Sanjay... Elder son of Indira...

I have seen Islamists (Sonia, Miyan Manmohan, Mulla-yam, Miyan Lallloo etc), Lets have some secular as Indian politicians as well....

Pakistan win a battle without firing a bullet... congratulation pakistan..

well we are not the one who's stopping you from electing Hindu extremist groups. please do so .
i as a Pakistani believe Congress had harmed Pakistan more than any other Indian group.

the unemotional analysis is that NOT because of Pakistan but because of own intersts the Indian govt has taken the decision and thats the right one
You as an Indian consider Congress as Pakistani entity. Thats funny again.

:confused:

I am amused with your great view point..... congrats....

karzai shud buy some cycles....and shud wait for his arrival from presidency...y he is looking for weapons.:undecided:..

Back
Top Bottom