What's new

Wars of Marri Balochs with British empire

@orakzai4u

Bro, I think that there's a misunderstanding between you too. I hope that both of you let it go before there's fireworks on PDF:P. Both of you are Pakistanis and that's what matters. Take care, brother.

don't start the same stupid argument again what i said was in response to something i thought a punjabi had said and i was pissed at that time when i found out it wasn't a punjabi i apologised. plus YOU SHOULD WATCH YOUR MOUTH and if you want me to start this stupid argument then message me where we would have some little convo and where I CAN AND I WILL ANSWER YOU VERY WELL for things you have said up there too in the post. i don't want to spoil this thread.

you know why?? coz of this stupid attitude of some who look down upon others ethnicities in this country and the proof is your words.
I think you should watch your mouth about Punjabis not being able to come to your places, first of all when Punjab has the best cities why would one want to downgrade? If anything a Punjabi would go to Karachi if not stay in Punjab. In fact Pakhtuns rather go settle in Punjab and you better hope the day never comes Punjabis start thinking along your line

I don't look down on Pakhtuns but your first post made it clear you think Punjabis are scared to settle in Pakhtun areas, I was just teaching you the reality.

I don't look down on Pakhtuns but your first post made it clear you think Punjabis are scared to settle in Pakhtun areas, I was just teaching you the reality.
what you have said in that post of yours certainly was not TEACHING REALITY go and read it out again for yourself.

@orakzai4u

Bro, I think that there's a misunderstanding between you too. I hope that both of you let it go before there's fireworks on PDF:P. Both of you are Pakistanis and that's what matters. Take care, brother.

bro i don't want this i want it to end here but he is dragging me into it.

Last edited:
@rockstar08
Bro you should admit your first post is wrong and totally racist.
Second thing you are arguing with that guy who dont even know how much this community suffered for this country and thinks that urduspeakers are responsible for all type of blunders in the country and the rest of people are angels.
Third thing we urduspaekers are racist , mean , target killers etc as always :D
My freind from KPK told me one day whenever his father his father has some work related to his buisness in Karachi he always relies on urdu speaking freinds because they can always be trusted and are honest.
This shows we have also a good opinion in minds of other people belonging to different races of Pakistan , the problem is we always pick the extreme ones so better avoid these people rather than wasting your time.

what you have said in that post of yours certainly was not TEACHING REALITY go and read it out again for yourself.

bro i don't want this i want it to end here but he is dragging me into it.

I will leave it be because you are Pakistani.

@rockstar08
Bro you should admit your first post is wrong and totally racist.
Second thing you are arguing with that guy who dont even know how much this community suffered for this country and thinks that urduspeakers are responsible for all type of blunders in the country and the rest of people are angels.
Third thing we urduspaekers are racist , mean , target killers etc as always :D
My freind from KPK told me one day whenever his father his father has some work related to his buisness in Karachi he always relies on urdu speaking freinds because they can always be trusted and are honest.
This shows we have also a good opinion in minds of other people belonging to different races of Pakistan , the problem is we always pick the extreme ones so better avoid these people rather than wasting your time.

Did anybody insult his ethnicity ? His race or whatever ? He is getting butthurt for no reason an posting BS in a thread that doesn't even concern him .. As for me not knowing anything about 47... My maternal grandfather was shot trying to save refugees .. So you better keep quiet.

I don't know when we will become self critical and grow beyond the ethnicity issue. @KingMamba stop this along with Orakzai. We need to be beyond the ethnicity .

Also King mamba the good thing about Punjabis as a whole is they don't take offense and often are beyond the ethnicity issue. They do not take offense easily unlike us urdu speakers who first provoke and then shout foul in fear of being banned. I would advise you to learn from them. If you guys start taking offense Pakistan will be much weaker. When I learned the Pashto language and studied their culture one of my main purposes was to end discrimination and ethnic tension in Pakistan and unite our people.

Lets not forget that Bengal was thrown away on the basis of ethnicity and we are still not beyond the ethnicity issue. Self condemnation is good but fighting with others over our unique and beautiful cultures is a waste of time and a recipe for disaster.

Orakzai Pashtuns have great history and culture, so great I tried to adopt your culture. Da problem na da.

@dexter you should see rockstars first post and desert fighters first post and you will realize who is provoking who. I am a so called urdu speaker and I know well that urdu speakers have no good opinion of others. In fact many of the problems we face are because of our arrogance and denial. We want the entire pie for ourselves without thinking of our brothers from other ethnic groups.

I don't know when we will become self critical and grow beyond the ethnicity issue. @KingMamba stop this along with Orakzai. We need to be beyond the ethnicity .

Also King mamba the good thing about Punjabis as a whole is they don't take offense and often are beyond the ethnicity issue. They do not take offense easily unlike us urdu speakers who first provoke and then shout foul in fear of being banned. I would advise you to learn from them. If you guys start taking offense Pakistan will be much weaker. When I learned the Pashto language and studied their culture one of my main purposes was to end discrimination and ethnic tension in Pakistan and unite our people.

Lets not forget that Bengal was thrown away on the basis of ethnicity and we are still not beyond the ethnicity issue. Self condemnation is good but fighting with others over our unique and beautiful cultures is a waste of time and a recipe for disaster.

Orakzai Pashtuns have great history and culture, so great I tried to adopt your culture. Da problem na da.

@dexter you should see rockstars first post and desert fighters first post and you will realize who is provoking who. I am a so called urdu speaker and I know well that urdu speakers have no good opinion of others. In fact many of the problems we face are because of our arrogance and denial. We want the entire pie for ourselves without thinking of our brothers from other ethnic groups.

I already moved on.

Did anybody insult his ethnicity ? His race or whatever ? He is getting butthurt for no reason an posting BS in a thread that doesn't even concern him .. As for me not knowing anything about 47... My maternal grandfather was shot trying to save refugees .. So you better keep quiet.

brother im wasnt talking about you that was for havizsultan,
You know me well i stay away from these types of discussion.
And i have losts of respect for your maternal grandfather.
And will and always have respect for all ethinicties of Pakistan.
but your last words really hurt my feelings but still sorry if you mind.

Actually i was talking about you not @DESERT FIGHTER
and i accept that rockstar08's first post was totally racist.
but your views about urduspeaking is just one sidedand i totally disagree with every single point.
so better leave this discussion here i have no problem if you dont like your community.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom