What's new

Wars of Marri Balochs with British empire

I have many punjabi friends from school times, generally very nice people with character and values.

Chottay, why taunting Balochs or Marris with Taliban when there are no Taliban among them to begin with?......The thread is about Marris, and if their enemies, British in this case, have recognized their bravery, then you should be o.k with it unless you have mirchi in your hole.

On topic, Marris and Bugtis didnt even recognize the authority and supremacy of Khan of Kalat, they were independent.

right now Talibans are operating from Balouchistan , and so called bravery of marri and whatever , is just on civilians ... i am yet to see any tribe make a brave stand against taliban fighters ,

right now Talibans are operating from Balouchistan , and so called bravery of marri and whatever , is just on civilians ... i am yet to see any tribe make a brave stand against taliban fighters ,
Yeah we are so pathetic and should stand up against all evil.:

P.S: you at from karachi why don't you stand upto your own bori culture ?

Chottay, Why any Baloch tribe has to fight any Taliban? there are none in their areas.........
Stop embarrassing yourself with your jahil-pan

Yeah we are so pathetic and should stand up against all evil.:

P.S: you at from karachi why don't you stand upto your own bori culture ?

its nothing about been evil dude ... its about praising a bravery that doesnt have any use , when its needed ... let me give you a example , i heard many stories of our Pathan and pashtoon tribes , that they are so brave , but when some Taliban came up , all the 2 million tribal peoples just hide in their house and run after army , where did the pride go ?? where did those Ak's which were their " Zeewar " goes ?? only few make a stand and fight ...
now see the same in Balouchistan , when peoples like Akbar bhuggti stand with some armed men , non of the armed tribes make a stand against them ?? they are equally armed and chant about their bravery ?? telling stories of their forefathers how they fought Britishers ...and today there are many Banned organizations operating from Balouchistan , and the same ak's culture and bravery is loslt somewhere ??

as for me , i am not brave , nor i have any background to operate guns , nor my forefathers told me how brave they were and they fought like super man etc. .. and the bori culture started by MQM , not by Urdu speaking peoples , but here everyone knows why today Pakistan is suffering ... that bori culture is conducting Sucide attacks on masjid , hazaara and shia community ?? not this bori culture is going across border and attack on USA and NATO , nor this bori culture is stopping their kids to drink polio , apart from this Urdu speaking peoples are still among st the most educated peoples living in Pakistan , and rest are tribal or still living in baba adam Zamana ...

Chottay, Why any Baloch tribe has to fight any Taliban? there are none in their areas.........
Stop embarrassing yourself with your jahil-pan

embarrassing for who ? me lolz ...

Balochistan Liberation Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lashkar-e-Balochistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

feel free to take the pride in this :)

its nothing about been evil dude ... its about praising a bravery that doesnt have any use , when its needed ... let me give you a example , i heard many stories of our Pathan and pashtoon tribes , that they are so brave , but when some Taliban came up , all the 2 million tribal peoples just hide in their house and run after army , where did the pride go ?? where did those Ak's which were their " Zeewar " goes ?? only few make a stand and fight ...
now see the same in Balouchistan , when peoples like Akbar bhuggti stand with some armed men , non of the armed tribes make a stand against them ?? they are equally armed and chant about their bravery ?? telling stories of their forefathers how they fought Britishers ...and today there are many Banned organizations operating from Balouchistan , and the same ak's culture and bravery is loslt somewhere ??

as for me , i am not brave , nor i have any background to operate guns , nor my forefathers told me how brave they were and they fought like super man etc. .. and the bori culture started by MQM , not by Urdu speaking peoples , but here everyone knows why today Pakistan is suffering ... that bori culture is conducting Sucide attacks on masjid , hazaara and shia community ?? not this bori culture is going across border and attack on USA and NATO , nor this bori culture is stopping their kids to drink polio , apart from this Urdu speaking peoples are still among st the most educated peoples living in Pakistan , and rest are tribal or still living in baba adam Zamana ...

Is that why you feel jealous and pathetic ? So you have to stoop so low ? Good luck boy.

Is that why you feel jealous and pathetic ? So you have to stoop so low ? Good luck boy.

jealous ?? from what ?? i didnt get your point ??
what is pathetic about it ?? please tell me ??
if someone indicate the faults in any specific culture or sect of peoples , its become pathetic ??

jealous ?? from what ?? i didnt get your point ??
what is pathetic about it ?? please tell me ??
if someone indicate the faults in any specific culture or sect of peoples , its become pathetic ??

What is this thread about? How are you being constructive ? Instead you are being an insulting fool... First you talk about baluch tithing taliban (when there are none)... Than you start whining about militant organisations ? For what? Did your highness even know about Pashtun amaan lashkars are fighting a force like taliban and sacrificing their lives? Does your highness know about Baluch muslah difah lashkars keeping these terrorists out of their areas? And so on? If law and order issues are to be looked after by civilians than wtf is the state doing? Are we living in the ancient times of kings n queens etc?

Can't you just stop acting like an idiot and contribute positively to this country and the forum ?... Instead of yapping in thread that don't involve you or your elders etx?

What is this thread about? How are you being constructive ? Instead you are being an insulting fool... First you talk about baluch tithing taliban (when there are none)... Than you start whining about militant organisations ? For what? Did your highness even know about Pashtun amaan lashkars are fighting a force like taliban and sacrificing their lives? Does your highness know about Baluch muslah difah lashkars keeping these terrorists out of their areas? And so on? If law and order issues are to be looked after by civilians than wtf is the state doing? Are we living in the ancient times of kings n queens etc?

Can't you just stop acting like an idiot and contribute positively to this country and the forum ?... Instead of yapping in thread that don't involve you or your elders etx?

i did mentioned that few of them fighting ...
but never heard of " Baluch Muslah difah Lashkers " .... any source of your claims ??

as you just mentioned its state responsibility to deal with terrorist .... correct, but what is the responsibility of a civilian ?? just creating mess and call for army to clean it up ???
is this how countries work ?? you really think that US become super power just because of their military might ? no ..
they have their civilian support , where are our civilians ??
why just we cant stop feeding our generations about the yo-ho victories of our forefathers , fighting with goraa .. instead of that if we focus on building our society , with peace , no ak culture , no tribal culture etc .. will that not in duties of a civilian ??
if state has to do everything than let the pakistan ruled by some dictator ... and let the shariya take over Pakistan , why we are shouting for secularism and open society ??
ask yourself how much baloch , Pashtoon tribes will be a open society , those who cant even tolerate their fellow Pakistan within their territories ....

on topic , if i am not doing anything constructive for Pakistan , at least i am not doing anything wrong or destructive like majority , i am not a religious lunatic , i am not a tribal lunatic , i am not a uneducated who think polio can make my kids " na mard " , i am not the who have bunch of illegal ak-47's in my house , i am not the one who go out on New year and shoot for no reason , i am not the one who kidnap Chinese workers , i am not the one who think that i am the only true muslim and all others should be beheaded for not following me , i am not that one ...

if you cant see anything positive , than its your problem ... but by making myself not doing thing harm for my country i am actually a better Pakistan than a lot of who claim to be Patriotic .....

and as for PDF , if i keep saying good things about Pakistan , its all fine , but as soon as i start mentioning the faults in our society or tribal culture , i suddenly become lunatic, and in peoples ignore list etc. . . . . sorry dude , if you have guts to criticize others , than you should have " jigra " to face reality and accept realities ..

but never heard of " Baluch Muslah difah Lashkers " .... any source of your claims ??

as you just mentioned its state responsibility to deal with terrorist .... correct, but what is the responsibility of a civilian ?? just creating mess and call for army to clean it up ???
is this how countries work ?? you really think that US become super power just because of their military might ? no ..
why just we cant stop feeding our generations about the yo-ho victories of our forefathers , fighting with goraa .. instead of that if we focus on building our society , with peace , no ak culture , no tribal culture etc .. will that not in duties of a civilian ??
if state has to do everything than let the pakistan ruled by some dictator ... and let the shariya take over Pakistan , why we are shouting for secularism and open society ??
ask yourself how much baloch , Pashtoon tribes will be a open society , those who cant even tolerate their fellow Pakistan within their territories ....

on topic , if i am not doing anything constructive for Pakistan , at least i am not doing anything wrong or destructive like majority , i am not a religious lunatic , i am not a tribal lunatic , i am not a uneducated who think polio can make my kids " na mard " , i am not the who have bunch of illegal ak-47's in my house , i am not the one who go out on New year and shoot for no reason , i am not the one who kidnap Chinese workers , i am not the one who think that i am the only true muslim and all others should be beheaded for not following me , i am not that one ...

if you cant see anything positive , than its your problem ... but by making myself not doing thing harm for my country i am actually a better Pakistan than a lot of who claim to be Patriotic .....

and as for PDF , if i keep saying good things about Pakistan , its all fine , but as soon as i start mentioning the faults in our society or tribal culture , i suddenly become lunatic, and in peoples ignore list etc. . . . . sorry dude , if you have guts to criticize others , than you should have " jigra " to face reality and accept realities ..
Dont feel offended but i am reporting your post for being off-top, attempt of derailing this thread, and trolling with a history thread. Mazeed bakwass ki tu GHQ may teri reporting karni parray gi.

Dont feel offended but i am reporting your post for being off-top, attempt of derailing this thread, and trolling with a history thread. Mazeed bakwass ki tu GHQ may teri reporting karni parray gi.

feel free to do so :big_boss:
as i care ?:rofl:

but never heard of " Baluch Muslah difah Lashkers " .... any source of your claims

I'm a proud Marri Baluch,my father is a senior and serving officer in the Pak army and I really could bust you like a tin can .. But wouldn't do that bcoz it will further detail this thread .. So please go pollute some other thread ۔۔۔

How about taking pride in Syed Jamaluddin who wants to carve out Jinnahpur?

Back
Top Bottom