What's new

Wars of Marri Balochs with British empire

i am not here praise my Urdu speaking identity or play the card of Muhajir or sindhi whatever ...

Oh really. Then your starting post wouldn't be a troll post.

do you even know what Racism is ?? Rasicm is when you call certain peoples who's generation are born , lived and died here " Mujhair " even after 67 years of independent ... are we really independent ??

Really. Desert fighter just said he would call you Sindhi. @A.Rafay stated the same thing. Face the reality. Muhajirs themselves want to call themselves muhajirs today. Why don't you start calling yourself Sindhi then. But you won't and you will rise again on any occassion to make fun of other countrymen just because they are of another ethnicity.

and no matter what peoples of Karachi do for Pakistan we will remain muhajir for other superior cast peoples living in Pakistan right ? when a kid born in a urdu speaking family he by default become a MQM supporter ? lolz or we have to take the oath on Quran to prove that we do not support MQM or AH .. Lolz

No one cares whether you vote for MQM or the moon, or the white creamy substance, or whatever. Muhajirs have 13000 ruppees higher gdp per capita more than the punjabis. We are the richest ethnic group, our language urdu is being imposed on the rest of Pakistan... In short I will continue criticizing our faults. I would hope that our generations can learn something from it and be open to self criticism rather than spraying venom against other ethnicities. Perhaps if we start with ourselves other ethnicities might start doing the same.

But this is too much for people like you to comprehend. You are nothing but a troll.

you will smell the racism within your own post mr TT , you praise about pathans , balouch but again forget to mentioned what urdu speaking peoples did for Pakistan ...

Its already obvious. We left our families, shops and homes because we believed in Pakistan-not because we believed in Altaf Hussain and his theory that partition was the biggest blunder in the history of mankind. If you don't believe it check his speech. Trust me Jinnah would be turning in his grave today if he learned we support a terrorist political party now which has played a massive role in violence in our city Karachi and to present the other picture appears to the average muhajir as if he is being raped.

Still this is a democracy and you are free to vote for Altaf. But that doesn't change the fact he is a criminal. It also does not change the fact that Jinnah made urdu the national language thinking it would be the cement between bricks. He never knew some 30 years later the people who moved from Bharat would begin to call themselves a different ethnic group instead of merging with the people there already. There is sufficient proof that Jinnah wanted us to merge not create an ethnic identity based on hatred for others.

@Oscar is also a pretty nationalist muhajir. But one thing that is good about him is that he never ever goes around insulting others to prove his loyalty to muhajir race.

but again , you know what , we dont give a damn if peoples praise us or not , that was not our Duty , that was our " Responsibility to help Pakistan , because we come for the land we give our blood to make ... i have to say because you bring up the favors pathan and balouch do for Pakistan ..

Remember your duty. Because Bengal can occur again? Why? Because lets say MQM is finally banned for promoting and using violence as a tool against people. Then MQM refuses to accept this and calls for independent Jinnahpur. Will you be on Pakistan's side or Jinnahpurs side. You may say it will never happen, but what if it does happen? It happened for Bengal did it not? Bangladesh was a very similar story and we were not beyond the ethnic issue then, neither are we now as proven by your post.

One comment by Zulfiqar Mirza creates consternation. What about our comments on Pathans and Balochs and others by US? Supporting your own but never looking beyond this rubbish.

and we all know how Bangladesh was seperated , the language was never been the real case ... our army and Politicians equally involved ,but for i still not accept that Army did something wrong in BD , i support Army ...

I believe it was part of the reason. Urdu was imposed on people who spoke Bengali. Urdu speakers had primary interest in urdu gaining primacy. Look at our own role in Pakistan more critically and you will find this to be one of the reasons we lost Bengal.

and by banning members who support MQM , doesnt make your hero's of PDF , its again a image of Racism towards some peoples , if peoples here can support TTP , ISIS and other banned organizations than why not MQM ?? now please dont tell me MQM is worse than TTP , BLA , ISIS etc....
this reflect nothing but the narrow minded peoples in pdf easily become PDF TT's ...

Lol. That comes from the person who's first post here was a troll post.

formation of Pakistan was collective effort but it give a little Pain in the A$$'s of other Pakistani to openly praise the efforts of Urdu speaking Peoples AKA muhajirs ... if you dont believe have a look at your own post bro :D

I already praised muhajirs for their part in creating Pakistan. I am one myself albiet one extremely disenchanted by them.

and when you use offensive language against Urdu speaking peoples as whole than i have to use it ....
i hope you believe in give and take Respect theory , cause i do

There is a difference between an Urdu speaker involved in self criticism and an urdu speaker attacking anothers ethnicity left and right for fun. Both the 2 aforementioned members were banned for it.

This was your first post on this thread. A troll post:

and when some Taliban came with some Ak's all the pride of our Pathan and Baloch brothers are vaporized , so much for bravery :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I will try not to reply to your posts any further as they are a digression from topic. Either say something nice about the Marris and their sacrifices for Pakistan or move on. I hope I do not get another annoying "we muhajirs are oppressed" post "even though "we are the richest ethnic group in the country and much more educated and control the largest city in the nation"... I hate those and may be forced to respond.

Oh really. Then your starting post wouldn't be a troll post.

Really. Desert fighter just said he would call you Sindhi. @A.Rafay stated the same thing. Face the reality. Muhajirs themselves want to call themselves muhajirs today. Why don't you start calling yourself Sindhi then. But you won't and you will rise again on any occassion to make fun of other countrymen just because they are of another ethnicity.

No one cares whether you vote for MQM or the moon, or the white creamy substance, or whatever. Muhajirs have 13000 ruppees higher gdp per capita more than the punjabis. We are the richest ethnic group, our language urdu is being imposed on the rest of Pakistan... In short I will continue criticizing our faults. I would hope that our generations can learn something from it and be open to self criticism rather than spraying venom against other ethnicities. Perhaps if we start with ourselves other ethnicities might start doing the same.

But this is too much for people like you to comprehend. You are nothing but a troll.

Its already obvious. We left our families, shops and homes because we believed in Pakistan-not because we believed in Altaf Hussain and his theory that partition was the biggest blunder in the history of mankind. If you don't believe it check his speech. Trust me Jinnah would be turning in his grave today if he learned we support a terrorist political party now which has played a massive role in violence in our city Karachi and to present the other picture appears to the average muhajir as if he is being raped.

Still this is a democracy and you are free to vote for Altaf. But that doesn't change the fact he is a criminal. It also does not change the fact that Jinnah made urdu the national language thinking it would be the cement between bricks. He never knew some 30 years later the people who moved from Bharat would begin to call themselves a different ethnic group instead of merging with the people there already. There is sufficient proof that Jinnah wanted us to merge not create an ethnic identity based on hatred for others.

@Oscar is also a pretty nationalist muhajir. But one thing that is good about him is that he never ever goes around insulting others to prove his loyalty to muhajir race.

Remember your duty. Because Bengal can occur again? Why? Because lets say MQM is finally banned for promoting and using violence as a tool against people. Then MQM refuses to accept this and calls for independent Jinnahpur. Will you be on Pakistan's side or Jinnahpurs side. You may say it will never happen, but what if it does happen? It happened for Bengal did it not? Bangladesh was a very similar story and we were not beyond the ethnic issue then, neither are we now as proven by your post.

One comment by Zulfiqar Mirza creates consternation. What about our comments on Pathans and Balochs and others by US? Supporting your own but never looking beyond this rubbish.

I believe it was part of the reason. Urdu was imposed on people who spoke Bengali. Urdu speakers had primary interest in urdu gaining primacy. Look at our own role in Pakistan more critically and you will find this to be one of the reasons we lost Bengal.

Lol. That comes from the person who's first post here was a troll post.

I already praised muhajirs for their part in creating Pakistan. I am one myself albiet one extremely disenchanted by them.

There is a difference between an Urdu speaker involved in self criticism and an urdu speaker attacking anothers ethnicity left and right for fun. Both the 2 aforementioned members were banned for it.

This was your first post on this thread. A troll post:

I will try not to reply to your posts any further as they are a digression from topic. Either say something nice about the Marris and their sacrifices for Pakistan or move on. I hope I do not get another annoying "we muhajirs are oppressed" post "even though "we are the richest ethnic group in the country and much more educated and control the largest city in the nation"... I hate those and may be forced to respond.

check out your own " Girbaan " before calling someone Post as troll post mr TT ...
and i am not trolling because i am still standing with my argument even if i get banned for it ...

why i supposed to call myself a Sindhi ? when i am not ?? i live in Pakistan , i am a Pakistani not a sindhi ... you can be sindhi , pathan or baloch praising ethnics i am not .. i will raise my voice where i see wrong , because directly or indirectly it effect a common man like me , living in Karachi or other parts of Pakistan , that tribal system Fcuk Pakistan and peoples here have guts to stand up and defend it .. awesome ...

and yeah be typical , MQM this MQM that, as rest are " doodh ke dhulay " do you want me to tell what your so called angel punjabi PM did in Karachi in 92 operation ?? do i have to remind you that ZA bhutta a sindhi Fcuked up situation in BD ? do i have to remind you that majortiy of that pathans were not in favor of creating Pakistan ? do i have to remind you that Pakistan send its troops in balochistan in 1952 to get that state ??
you have weak memory right lets come to some recent , do i have to remains you who are TTP and who created them ?
do i have to remind you that majority of the banned organization based on our Proudly tribal areas with tribal peoples , do i have to remind you Punjabi Taliban ? do i have to remind you about BLA , Akbar bhutti etc ? do i have to remind you that it was your brothers Pathans who bring the TTP and tribals to karachi gives them safe heavens , and today they kill the pathans of ANP and take over their offices , and now Karachi is surrounded by Talibans ? thanks to who ? ANP or Pathan brotherhood ??do i have to remind you about Aman comity ?? Uzair jaan BLOUCH , and other gangs operating from Liyari ? a lot more if you want :)

Altaf Hussain said creation of Pakistan was the biggest blunder , so what .... ?? if a dog bark you start barking at him ?? let me remind you when Benair bhutto was murdered one of his minster said that if Zadari wont come up Pakistan would have been broken , what was that ?? what about the Pathan who were against creation of Pakistan ?? and still there bunch of tribes who dont even care about the border ?? lolz Pakistan is banana republic because of them .. and if i remember correctly it was a Punjabi leader called Nawaz Sahief who comes up with a Slogan " Jaag Punjab Jaag " not Altaf hussain ... Altaf hussain is murderer so as other , i am with law and order, our govt should bring back all traitors including Hussain Haqqani and hang them on streets ..but just stop being a fool by putting all the blame of MQM , and even a cat died in road side accident in Karachi , it was MQM , lolz dont forget near my house , some peoples killed 10-12 urdu speaking peoples after checking their ID cards ... what was that ?? Yahoodi sazish ???

we respect Jinnah as our leader and founder, we are not like some Baloch or pathan that if their tribal leader say they will kill their own family , for the pride .... and dont forget Mr, it was some bunch of BALOCH who destroy the house of Jinnah not Altaf hussain :D

and i will try not to reply to such posts to , which start from personal attack and when someone show the mirror, he start getting negative rating or threats for life banned ...
are you guys running a international forum or just Pathan , Sindhi , Balouch and Punjabi forum :D

Last edited:
Mighty mighty Baloch warriors. Pretty sure that the Brits trembled when they saw these warriors charging at them

BalochWarrior1.JPG

warrior.jpg

Ok then sorry my bad.

I think you should watch your mouth about Punjabis not being able to come to your places, first of all when Punjab has the best cities why would one want to downgrade? If anything a Punjabi would go to Karachi if not stay in Punjab. In fact Pakhtuns rather go settle in Punjab and you better hope the day never comes Punjabis start thinking along your line.

I think you should watch your mouth about Punjabis not being able to come to your places, first of all when Punjab has the best cities why would one want to downgrade? If anything a Punjabi would go to Karachi if not stay in Punjab. In fact Pakhtuns rather go settle in Punjab and you better hope the day never comes Punjabis start thinking along your line.

He apologized so it's alright.

Mamba Ji thand rakho:-):p:
He replied to another post ,it seems, that took a shot at his ethnicity. His response was tit-for-tat in that context (just look at it from his angle). He assumed that it was written by a Punjabi while it was not. . And he's already said sorry so

Last edited:
“They saddled their horses and their turbans flowed around their shoulders. Suddenly the British appeared along with their fighter planes. The brave Marris stood like a solid rock with their girdles and tussles tied with one another. They were martyred for protecting their honour. The clouds sent rain and they were blessed by God." ..............Raham Ali Marri (1876-1933)

This is the PRECISE why reason Muslims always fail....

Throwing stones and becoming Shaheed only translates into 10x more Shaheeds and the list goes on....

A true martyr is someone that can use the brain at least.....

Muslims never had long term objectives and they always thought getting hired by the martyrdom factory would give them the hidden jewels....

Forward to 2014:
If Baloch were to fight the British empire - I think they would still have those horses but equipped with the cutting edge next gen weapons like AK 47 (which they did not invent)...fighting obese and fake Typhoons....

Last edited:
Yup does that mean getting personal .. He has nice words for you punjabis too.. Read the post ..

Ali sab, wajaa. Everyone hates me for being Punjabi. Pashtuns, Baluch, Karachiwalas, and other Punjabis.

I've stopped caring.

I let my nuts sag, and anyone that tries to hate can take a lick.

These comments he makes are all childish things.

Split Discussion: Muhajir Identity | Page 8

Now I would like to introduce you to my real culture. My real culture is lucknowi. My fathers side has dishes like the Kakori Kebab my mothers side a tasty mouth watering pulao and is known for hospitality, aap janab. Anyway? Why am I mentioning this? Partition was done and these areas went to India. Why am bringing a dead horse back to life. Because these regions should have gone to Pakistan. Imagine this.

If the Muslims of so called India, were to join Pakistan in an assault on India what a huge advantage it would be. We would not even have to move a finger and half the fighting would be done by muslims like in my state UP. We failed to merge the people there and our family members that. This was another failure of us muhajirs. Anyway I notice I am digressing from the crux.
A lot of trolling,not related with the OP. What if Hindus of Sindh want to join India,should they assault Pakistan. Well Lal Krishna Advani doesn't think like you.When will u learn,grow up.

“They saddled their horses and their turbans flowed around their shoulders. Suddenly the British appeared along with their fighter planes. The brave Marris stood like a solid rock with their girdles and tussles tied with one another. They were martyred for protecting their honour. The clouds sent rain and they were blessed by God." ..............Raham Ali Marri (1876-1933)

This is the PRECISE why reason Muslims always fail....

Throwing stones and becoming Shaheed only translates into 10x more Shaheeds and the list goes on....

A true martyr is someone that can use the brain at least.....

Muslims never had long term objectives and they always thought getting hired by the martyrdom factory would give them the hidden jewels....

Forward to 2014:
If Baloch were to fight the British empire - I think they would still have those horses but equipped with the cutting edge next gen weapons like AK 47 (which they did not invent)...fighting obese and fake Typhoons....

Getting martyred in defending your watan from invaders, no matter how much technologically backward you are, is better than polishing the boots of the enemy.....actually those nations are destroyed who succumbed to life of comfort and cowadice.

Mamba Ji thand rakho:-):p:
He replied to another post ,it seems, that took a shot at his ethnicity. His response was tit-for-tat in that context (just look at it from his angle). He assumed that it was written by a Punjabi while it was not. . And he's already said sorry so

Idk why he assumed that guy was a Punjabi anyway and just because he took it back does not mean he does not feel that way.

don't start the same stupid argument again what i said was in response to something i thought a punjabi had said and i was pissed at that time when i found out it wasn't a punjabi i apologised. plus YOU SHOULD WATCH YOUR MOUTH and if you want me to start this stupid argument then message me where we would have some little convo and where I CAN AND I WILL ANSWER YOU VERY WELL for things you have said up there too in the post. i don't want to spoil this thread.

Idk why he assumed that guy was a Punjabi anyway and just because he took it back does not mean he does not feel that way.

you know why?? coz of this stupid attitude of some who look down upon others ethnicities in this country and the proof is your words.
I think you should watch your mouth about Punjabis not being able to come to your places, first of all when Punjab has the best cities why would one want to downgrade? If anything a Punjabi would go to Karachi if not stay in Punjab. In fact Pakhtuns rather go settle in Punjab and you better hope the day never comes Punjabis start thinking along your line

Back
Top Bottom