What's new

Warning no 69: Step back from Doklam to avoid confrontation - PLA Col Lili

Man...it was not mine or your decision...it was your top brass decision...the objective was to control the uprising there...no??

numbers show half harted attempt to show opposition that we are doing something, but if you analyze they were not enough to handle lacs of muktis let alone borders, they knew bharatis have penetrated in bengal..

Looks like these chinese play too much video games, they think they can win just by threatening.

And meanwhile in the land of pure even the parliament is in denial...:lol:

Number of martyred troops can’t be disclosed, Senate told

ISLAMABAD: After a minister’s hesitation to share the number of Pakistani troops who laid down their lives in recent incidents of Indian firing from across the Line of Control (LoC), Senate Chairman Mian Raza Rabbani on Tuesday held that no information could be withheld from parliament.

Minister of State for Water and Power Abid Sher Ali informed the house that as many as 66 civilians had been killed and 288 injured as a result of unprovoked Indian firing from across the LoC, but the number of army troops martyred could not be disclosed due to security reasons.

“We do not want our enemy to know how many soldiers laid down their lives,” he said.
DENIALISTAN.
They deny everything, from Dawn leaks, to baluchistan massacare, Dhaka fall, Soldier claming, Kasab, to Surgical Strikes. DENY DENY DENY. Pakistan is like if I cant see, the world cannot see me :lol:

Not India but pretty much every other neighbour of China's has either bowed to this bullying or been bought by China's debt colonialism. India is unique, and the Chinese are at a total loss as what to do, their "warning ministry" would typically have saved the day by now but India is unmoved, the big question is what China does next because they are in entirely uncharted territory and neither their leadership nor population are built to accept this kind of sheer disobedience from a neighbor.
Well i refuse to believe that Chinese can be so naive...how on this earth can anyone believe that a land of 1.3 billion people will give in to any freaking bullying...and that too when our economy is destined to shape the world??

ehhh dont care, 93000 Pakistani soldiers surrendering on its knees still gives me boner :lol:

And all of those 93000 are back while 54 hindu warriors are rotting in some dungeon. :lol:

We already did that in the west in 1971. You lost over 15,000 km2 of land & had your main seaport blockaded.

Why do you think Richard Nixon send a CBG to Indian ocean in 1971 ?

why you didnt did that in 2002, you returned with 2000 coffins. we also destroyed IAF in 1965, bombarded dwarka defeated you in biggest tank battle, but it yielded no result like your blockage of Karachi in 71..

And meanwhile in the land of pure even the parliament is in denial...:lol:

Minister of State for Water and Power Abid Sher Ali informed the house that as many as 66 civilians had been killed and 288 injured as a result of unprovoked Indian firing from across the LoC, but the number of army troops martyred could not be disclosed due to security reasons.

“We do not want our enemy to know how many soldiers laid down their lives,” he said.

Yeah because all the martyred soldiers of Pakistan are announce whenever they happen. In any case army never denied giving details about our martyrs.

Still better than admitting 4500 dead after a decade and that too after someone asked.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ng-loc-in-pak-firing-since-2001-army-3738096/

:lol:

54 vs 93000, like i said every time I see that picture of 93000 Pakistanis literally begging for their life I almost jizz in my pants.

And all 93000 are back. What happened to the virat 54 hindus who you still beg today to get back??

Your begging for 54 b@stards after 46 years doesn't make your paint wet? :rofl:

No boner then?? :D

I have a feeling soon we will start counting slaps
"Skirt brigades" patience is also worth appreciating. :yahoo:

I mean war or no war, we (both india and china) should give a little trophy to pakistan for cheerleading and making the contest so spicy.

we also destroyed IAF in 65, bombarded dwarka

Destroyed IAF ? Then why was the war a stalemate ?

Bombarded dwarka. Yeah it's a huge achievement I should say in bombarding a fishing harbour. :lol:

Why didn't PN make it to Mumbai or at least Kandla ? You know why.

numbers show half harted attempt to show opposition that we are doing something, but if you analyze they were not enough to handle lacs of muktis let alone borders, they knew bharatis have penetrated in bengal..
So are you saying they send PA men there just to surrender?? Comon man...no top brass worth its salt will do that...PA would have believed that 40 K men are good to finish the task....Also keep in mind that IA via Mukti Bahini and then directly intervened much later. In fact it was the brutalities of this so called half harted attempt...that made sure IA never have to bother about readily available, highly motivated recruits...so perhaps you want to check some facts and timings...thereafter it had been PA philosophy that loss of land in east will be compensated by their victories in west..unfortunately for you folks..that theory fell flat...PA didn't make any considerable inroads in west...and rest is history...no??

Back
Top Bottom