What's new

Warning no 69: Step back from Doklam to avoid confrontation - PLA Col Lili

My fear is that the Chinese leaders are being so utterly humiliated by this incident and the almost unbelievble war-mongering by their state media is ratcheting up the pressure on them to the point where they feel they have no choice but to do something violent just to "save face" (a huge cultural sentiment in China).
Agreed...that's what i am getting the sense....if this is psychological maneuvers, then they are doing a pretty pathetic display and in turn leaving no way out...

No, they did the honourable thing and surrendered en masse to the low IQ Indians. And here I thought 1 Pakistani= 10 Indians, surely you had more than enough men to withstand the offensive by the weak and unprofesional Indians?

Yes the surrender was much honourable then sending your soldiers to die for worthless traitors and land, I salute PA for this courageous act, going kamakazi, killing civilians and whoever moving is too easy job..

If there is a war both India and China will be effected. We know, Modi will not stop till Tibet is free and there could be a world war.
Let's not punch above our weight/desire...having said that....one thing is for sure...this talk of Asian century will cede for good....crazy Chinese empty power display is pushing us there...

Yes the surrender was much honourable then sending your soldiers to die for worthless traitors and land, I salute PA for this courageous act, going kamakazi, killing civilians and whoever moving is too easy job..
Courageous act? Like how army is still trying to spin ? :lol::lol:
ox4w33zo3gdz.png

it actually need guts, i salute to PA command for that couragious act, going Kamakazi for the sake of ego was too easy but PA high command save lives of 70000 Pakistanis, for whom were fighting? those traitor bengalis and a worthless land with more density then anywhere in the world?
What logic and what a precedent, so the PA high command will only risk its soldiers protecting what, Punjab? Was Bangledesh not Pakistani territory at the time? Did that alone not make it worth protecting, what oath does the Pak soldier swear? To protect Punjab only or all Pakistani soil? Were your Muslims brothers in East Pakistan not worth fighting for? 70,000 "West Pakistanis" were more important than millions of "East Pakistanis"? Hmm.....

Genuinly blown away by your answer, what a sham of a nation.

I dont need to live with him!...lol!
Show me a link on what you mentioned....

Even a toddler knows that 69% Indians did not vote for Modi:

tem5tgbgt.png

I do not know why I am engaging a thumb sucker or a snoutband in disguise here.
Anyway:

imageedit_13_4092289745.gif

Nothing wrong in surrender as such, especially when you have been beaten thoroughly...so top brass of PA made the right move from saving their people from slaughter....having said that ...you did send soldiers for this so called worthless traitors and land(your words)...so not sure what you mean there...

Agreed...that's what i am getting the sense....if this is psychological maneuvers, then they are doing a pretty pathetic display and in turn leaving no way out...
Indeed, the Chinese leadership is backing itself into a corner by saying there is no room for diplomatic resolutions and that the only solution will involve India backing down.

Slowly and slowly they are filtering down the opportunites to end this peacefully simply because they expected their bully tactics to work on India....

What logic and what a precedent, so the PA high command will only risk its soldiers protecting what, Punjab? Was Bangledesh not Pakistani territory at the time? Did that alone not make it worth protecting, what oath does the Pak soldier swear? To protect Punjab only or all Pakistani soil? Were your Muslims brothers in East Pakistan not worth fighting for? 70,000 "West Pakistanis" were more important than millions of "East Pakistanis"? Hmm.....

Genuinly blown away by your answer, what a sham of a nation.

Yes, no bengali traitor worth sweat of PA soldier let alone blood..

Yes, no bengali traitor worth sweat of PA soldier let alone blood..
Oh dear and PDF would want me to believe that Pakistan and BD (and big daddy China of course) are going to unite to "destroy" India.....

Back
Top Bottom