What's new

Warning no 69: Step back from Doklam to avoid confrontation - PLA Col Lili

Nothing wrong in surrender as such, especially when you have been beaten thoroughly...so top brass of PA made the right move from saving their people from slaughter....having said that ...you did send soldiers for this so called worthless traitors and land(your words)...so not sure what you mean there...

no we didnt, 40000 or so working in two shifts along with clerical and other staff.. it was not much to control millions of bengali let alone bharat.

Carry on CLOWN, cheerleading for daddy China and humiliating yourself in the process but do so on my "ignore list".

Keep hiding behind 1971 joker just like your other countrymen who need this facesaver again and again after getting thrashing by my army at LOC.

Anyways in response to these decades old photos, I would share photos of the thrashing that happened in year 2017 and would happen again very soon.

Indian army thrashing Year 2017:

17265736_394651707566447_5554275810543665152_n.jpg

585130-bakhtawar-singh.jpg

137201714158445.jpg

2017_7$largeimg19_Wednesday_2017_211839471.jpeg

And most sweetest one of them all

571126-prem-sagar-and-paramjit-singh.jpg

So asshole. Neither China is our father nor we are your son. We both are your lords who would f*ck you despite all tall claims and glorification of Indian army.

And guess what???

WE would kill and f*ck your soldiers again.

Rok saktai ho to rok lo. ;)

And keep hiding behind 1971. :D

Indeed, the Chinese leadership is backing itself into a corner by saying there is no room for diplomatic resolutions and that the only solution will involve India backing down.

Slowly and slowly they are filtering down the opportunites to end this peacefully simply because they expected their bully tactics to work on India....
and that is a typical faux pas moment for me...when was the last time they bullied us and we left with tails in legs?? I mean why make such a nonsensical assumption and start beating war drums with zero intention of playing it along??

Oh dear and PDF would want me to believe that Pakistan and BD (and big daddy China of course) are going to unite to "destroy" India....

I never said that, we will play on our terms, we will stab you whenever we will find chance like you did.

no we didnt, 40000 or so working in two shifts along with clerical and other staff.. it was not much to control millions of bengali let alone bharat.
Your point being?? If it was not to control bengali uprising...then what were these men doing there?? vacation??

Still we dont DENY. Holy warriors are getting denied from the thekedar of muslims itself. How shameful

You forgot them and abandoned them. Go enjoy 1971 while these f*ckers rot and die in a dungeon. :)

sending all military in territory surrounded by bharat from all side would be suicidal, thankfully Pakistani Generals didnt did that mistake..

You surrendered after your own version of 'dunkirk' failed. It's recorded history.

and that is a typical faux pas moment for me...when was the last time they bullied us and we left with tails in legs?? I mean why make such a nonsensical assumption and start beating war drums with zero intention of playing it along??
Not India but pretty much every other neighbour of China's has either bowed to this bullying or been bought by China's debt colonialism. India is unique, and the Chinese are at a total loss as what to do, their "warning ministry" would typically have saved the day by now but India is unmoved, the big question is what China does next because they are in entirely uncharted territory and neither their leadership nor population are built to accept this kind of sheer disobedience from a neighbor.

You surrendered after your own version of 'dunkirk' failed. It's recorded history.

anyone surrounded by enemy overwhelming you 15 times would fail, no military achievement, man up and try that in west. you returned with 2000 coffins last time in 2002 that too without fighting war.

they were not enough to handle BD situation, mutiny plus border etc..
Man...it was not mine or your decision...it was your top brass decision...the objective was to control the uprising there...no?? So 40k was not enough or not...i can't say....but point is simple...they did go after then east Pakistan..implying neither people nor land was as worthless as you are making it to be...Also..keep in mind it was again your top brass mantra - "Defense of east lies in west"

Keep hiding behind 1971 joker just like your other countrymen who need this facesaver again and again after getting thrashing by my army at LOC.

And meanwhile in the land of pure even the parliament is in denial...:lol:

Number of martyred troops can’t be disclosed, Senate told

ISLAMABAD: After a minister’s hesitation to share the number of Pakistani troops who laid down their lives in recent incidents of Indian firing from across the Line of Control (LoC), Senate Chairman Mian Raza Rabbani on Tuesday held that no information could be withheld from parliament.

Minister of State for Water and Power Abid Sher Ali informed the house that as many as 66 civilians had been killed and 288 injured as a result of unprovoked Indian firing from across the LoC, but the number of army troops martyred could not be disclosed due to security reasons.

“We do not want our enemy to know how many soldiers laid down their lives,” he said.

Back
Top Bottom