What's new

Warning no 69: Step back from Doklam to avoid confrontation - PLA Col Lili

Destroyed IAF ? Then why was the war a stalemate ?

Bombarded dwarka. Yeah it's a huge achievement I should say in bombarding a fishing harbour. :lol:

Why didn't PN make it to Mumbai or at least Kandla ? You know why.

it ended in stalemate against much smaller PAF, must be another win for shameless bharatis :lol:

Yeah bombarded dwarka while your much larger navy was hiding from our subs :enjoy:

Yeah ask CM Gujarat of that time.

Of wait. That guy aircraft was shot down inside Indian territory by PAF :rofl:

Shooting down a civilian aircraft is indeed a big achievement BTW wasn't the Atlantique shot down in Pakistani airspace?

Yeah bombarded dwarka while your much larger navy was hiding from our subs :enjoy:

:lol: Sure more bragging about an attack on a fishing harbour. Seriously, why not Mumbai port? The answer is well known.

it ended in stalemate against much smaller PAF

more BS. The war was a stalemate because you, the attackers had to return to pre war positions. Sad.

So are you saying they send PA men there just to surrender?? Comon man...no top brass worth its salt will do that...PA would have believed that 40 K men are good to finish the task....Also keep in mind that IA via Mukti Bahini and then directly intervened much later. In fact it was the brutalities of this so called half harted attempt...that made sure IA never have to bother about readily available, highly motivated recruits...so perhaps you want to check some facts and timings...thereafter it had been PA philosophy that loss of land in east will be compensated by their victories in west..unfortunately for you folks..that theory fell flat...PA didn't make any considerable inroads in west...and rest is history...no??

why are you writting non sense? just answer

40000+ soldiers were enough to defend bangal from bharatis and muktis?

more BS. The war was a stalemate because you, the attackers had to return to pre war positions. Sad.

so that was achievement of IAF that much smaller PAF returned to Pre war poistion after destroying hundred bharati jets:rofl: you won... :enjoy:

Shooting down a civilian aircraft is indeed a big achievement BTW wasn't the Atlantique shot down in Pakistani airspace?

Not saying big achievement since PAF has thrashed IAF even more. But shows the superiority PAF enjoyed in 65 war.

Atlantique was shot right at the border while this aircraft was shot down deep inside Indian territory. Big difference.

so that was achievement of IAF that we returned to Pre war poistion after destroying hundred bharati jets:rofl: you won... :enjoy:

Yup that is definition of victory for these clowns. :lol:

Sure more bragging about an attack on a fishing harbour. Seriously, why not Mumbai port? The answer is well known.

low IQ question, i can understand for Pakistan that we have much smaller navy which can not be used for far more aggressive operations, Why your much larger navy didnt tried to block Karachi? you won there as well :enjoy:

No denial. All deaths reported by ISPR.

Sure...Inter Service Propaganda Ring ? :lol: Not answerable to the legislature, what a joke !!

Meanwhile land of truthfulness declares 4500 deaths after a decade.

Stupid much ? That is an Right To Information reply to a regular Indian citizen whereas even your legislature is in dark wrt number soldiers killed in LoC.

low IQ question, i can understand for Pakistan that we have much smaller navy which can not be used for far more aggressive operations

In both 1965 & 1971, your navy had comparable vessels (destroyers& frigates).

n both 1965 & 1971, your navy had comparable vessels (destroyers& frigates).

but it was always overwhelmed by you, yet you didnt even tried? so much scared from subs as i said...

Sure...Inter Service Propaganda Ring ? :lol: Not answerable to the legislature, what a joke !!

Far credible than your DGMO who didn't answer a single question about that surgical strike drama till today. :lol:

Stupid much ? That is an Right To Information reply to a regular Indian citizen whereas even your legislature is in dark wrt number soldiers killed in LoC.

Nobody is in dark. ISPR gives details of all deaths and every funeral of every soldier is covered and reported by media.

Only that idiot minister denied giving details of our casualties. Army never denied and has given us all the details. :)

Nobody is in dark. ISPR gives details of all deaths and every funeral of every soldier is covered and reported by media.

Sure...a regular Indian citizen is given exact information whereas even your legislature is denied.

Transparency was never your forte, so I wouldn't be debating about this if I were you.

but it was always overwhelmed by you, yet you didnt even tried? so much scared from subs as i said...

Sure...didn't even try sinking 2 destroyers, a fleet tanker & a minesweeper.

Thing is that India isn't a small and defenceless country that China can bully,a war between both powers will only have a disastrous outcome and everyone knows it,despite some cheerleaders on this forum literally hoping for war.

Nothing will happen.
Everyone knows that we Indian will definitely loss to Chinese,but everyone also know that that will the end of Chinese journey to be Asian superpower.

Well i refuse to believe that Chinese can be so naive...how on this earth can anyone believe that a land of 1.3 billion people will give in to any freaking bullying...and that too when our economy is destined to shape the world??
The Chinese started falling for their own propoganda (China is the next global superpower and India is a disorganised messy democracy unable to take care of its own needs let alone stand up to mighty China). Remember it is in the CPC's interests to project their form of governence as superior to democracy hence they cannot afford to be seen as weak in front of India.

The Chinese have been talking about taking on the US in a peer-peer conflict for years now, they thought they had India covered, they were wrong. It's going to be interesting to see if the Chinese have the capacity to introspect and revise their ambitions as a result.

Everyone knows that we Indian will definitely loss to Chinese,but everyone also know that that will the end of Chinese journey to be Asian superpower.
Uhh will it? India is more than capable of holding its own against these bullies.

why are you writting non sense? just answer

40000+ soldiers were enough to defend bangal from bharatis and muktis?
Point out the nonsense....as i have already explained....now let me type one more time in points...
a) 40K soldiers were down there to kill the uprising...
b) Backed by "Defense of west lies in East"....

Now did that answer anything?? if not then explain why the fukc send 40K soldiers there...to do what?? Surrender?? what is this freaking half hearted BS you are pulling here??

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom