What's new

Warning no 69: Step back from Doklam to avoid confrontation - PLA Col Lili

My problem is not about warnings...the problems here is that with so many warnings, China is just shrinking the diplomatic space at exponential face...I mean think about it....she is bound to loose face big time, should even after so many warnings...they had to pull back troops along with India.....may be there is something hidden here..however mortals like me are thinking...is China high on something here?? I mean what the heck is she upto...?? It seems she is working overnight to become a laughing stock of the world..

It will happen due to the arrogance and c**kiness of the Indian administration. But yes, noone wants war, it can cause mayhem in the whole region. Pakistan has to alert at all times.
What an unbiased and objective analysis there!

Yes, India is being c0cky by remaining silent whilst the Chinese issue 100s of warnings and literally threaten India with was and its soldiers with death/capture. India has chosen to refuse to allow this to escalate but the PLA are the ones releasing propoganda videos of war exercises but of course, it is the Indians that are being c0cky.......

Till now you could not count number of words in this letter.

Instrument_Of_Surrender_197.jpg

Do you also have a letter about 1948, it would be something like this

dear Sir,
5000 Tribal fighters beat the shi.t out of our chaddi brigade and took more than half of Kashmir. Let get togatherand cry

Sincerely
central command

My problem is not about warnings...the problems here is that with so many warnings, China is just shrinking the diplomatic space at exponential face...I mean think about it....she is bound to loose face big time, should even after so many warnings...they had to pull back troops along with India.....may be there is something hidden here..however mortals like me are thinking...is China high on something here?? I mean what the heck is she upto...?? It seems she is working overnight to become a laughing stock of the world..

If there is a war both India and China will be effected. We know, Modi will not stop till Tibet is free and there could be a world war.

My fear is that the Chinese leaders are being so utterly humiliated by this incident and the almost unbelievble war-mongering by their state media is ratcheting up the pressure on them to the point where they feel they have no choice but to do something violent just to "save face" (a huge cultural sentiment in China).

dear Sir,
5000 Tribal fighters beat the shi.t out of our chaddi brigade and took more than half of Kashmir. Let get togatherand cry

Sincerely
central command

Than what you are fighting for? Kashmir valley is with India so is Jammu and Ladhak.

Before 1948 all the road to Kashmir was via Sialkot and Rawalpindi , so it took some time for INDIA but ultimately we gave danda to those ran away idiots. Kashmir is with us now. :D

dear Sir,

Sincerely
central command
Do you have the letter?..would love to see it....oops in reality there is no such letter is there. Anyway cool story!

Back
Top Bottom