What's new

Warning no 69: Step back from Doklam to avoid confrontation - PLA Col Lili

Now they'll issue warning no 70 to tell that they'll issue warning no 71 some daya later. :rofl:

I never knew Chinese to be so sissies.
They,like their Pakistani "brothers", are the ultimate "tough guys" on online forums and in their statements but when push comes to shove they are exposed consistently.

That said, I thought the Chinese were smarter than this, backing themselves into such a corner with no way out is an outrageously stupid move for those who claim to be the practioners of Sun Tzu's philosphy.

Listen...either your top brass was a clown...who thought...they can control mutiny in territory more populated then west Pakistan...or you are misinformed/naive? I will let you decide there...having said that we are talking about 70's....media was controlled and PA hit hard all the institutions(college/elites etc - source of revolutions) with brute force.....there is enough material out there to enlighten, if one wishes to....having said that not one time you have explained...why on this earth PA would do any attempt to save east Pakistan from falling knowing very well that 40K is not good enough?? Were they desperate to surrender?? Care to explain what was the itch there?

leave that useless discussion to bengalis, its their favorite pass time..

What i know is 40000 were never enough to defend border and fight insurgency alone in such heavily populated region, yes 40000 can raid college, university, press offices and so but can not provide 24 hours security, can not patrol in cities and on border especially if they have to work in shifts...

either Pakistani elite wanted to kick Bengal out of federation, or either they dont want to send more soldiers in den of traitors and territory surrounded by bharat with no real depth.

LOL warning no. 69 :p: What was the Warning no. 66? i believe i was the favorite one for Chinse

fd69f7ab4353a4fd18e20bc8a05b93f9f89c5601e6966e553a10499720531355.jpg

LOL - is that what your pussy army put your textbooks? That this is not the truth? What excuse did they give you for Dacca? Was it raining heavily?

My army didn't put anything in my textbook. And not something lame as we didn't conquer Lahore because it was undefended and we pissed in our paints thinking it might be a trap. :rofl:

We know what happened in Dhaka and none of it was as moronic as we didn't conquer it because it was allegedly undefended. :lol:

Yeah, but you couldnt held much smaller force in Kashmir so you invaded IB from three regions and end up losing biggest tank battle of the war.. more jets in the air, and a fishing port as @gslv mk3 said :lol:
Do Pakistani text-books teach that Pakistan won the Battle of Assal Uttar?

when you open you RSS books to read asal utter , we read about battle of Chawinda (the biggest among all) :rofl:

Yeah, but you couldnt held much smaller force in Kashmir so you invaded IB from three regions and end up losing biggest tank battle of the war.. more jets in the air, and a fishing port as @gslv mk3 said :lol:
Ask your General Musharraf who won that. I heard he still suffers from Shell Shock.

Does your textbooks teach you anything about Major General Niranjan Parsad and why he ran away to hide in a sugar cane field leaving behind his jeep. Was it because Lahore was undefended??? :rofl:

@KN-1

Back
Top Bottom