What's new

Warning no 69: Step back from Doklam to avoid confrontation - PLA Col Lili

My army didn't put anything in my textbook. And not something lame as we didn't conquer Lahore because it was undefended and we pissed in our paints thinking it might be a trap. :rofl:

We know what happened in Dhaka and none of it was as moronic as we didn't conquer it because it was allegedly undefended. :lol:
Ha - the effects of a madrassa education. Your Army controls your country - hence the narratives. LOL - I would say your Army pissed in its pants but considering they usually remove their pants and happily surrender to the Indian Army - I would be way off mark.

"Skirt brigades" patience is also worth appreciating. :yahoo:

I mean war or no war, we (both india and china) should give a little trophy to pakistan for cheerleading and making the contest so spicy.

we will be here as its going to get spicier
Modi jike galey me phas gya hay na ugal sakta hay na nigal sakta hay.
Its Chinese prestige issue, today they let it go tomorrow VM will land troops in South China sea. Something has to happen and we (Pakistanis) will be in the crowd

I think that beyond this point, USA wont assist India anymore

US has never assisted anyone against a winning side

Does your textbooks teach you anything about Major General Niranjan Parsad and why he ran away to hide in a sugar cane field leaving behind his jeep. Was it because Lahore was undefended??? :rofl:

@KN-1

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: classic

Ask your General Musharraf who won that. I heard he still suffers from Shell Shock.

i also believe that, we physiologically destroyed bharatis in this war, our soldier and gernerals before war used to think how they will face much larger bharat in war, they gain the confidence in 65 , while your pathetic military command lost all confidence, they realized that they can not beat Pakistanis in fair fight on western front, so they decided to stab us in east with help of proxies..

Can't even spell Ladakh and talking about taking it LOL. :lol:

OMG you are so f-ing smart, how did you figure that out man, you just blow my mind how smart are you and how tectfully caught my mistake, not only caught it but pointed it out here in the most learned manner...I salute mother who give birth to geniuses like you, India now is bound to become a super power as her ordinary nobody citizen are tis smart...

i also believe that, we physiologically destroyed bharatis in this war, our soldier and gernerals before war used to think how they will face much larger bharat in war, they gain the confidence in 65 , while your pathetic military command lost all confidence, they realized that they can not beat Pakistanis in fair fight on western front, so they decided to stab us in east with help of proxies..

:coffee:Get well soon

China should push a UN motion to sanction indian troops as illegal occupiers and get UN approval to remove them at all costs including military arms.

When the world is against india, things will change

Does your textbooks teach you anything about Major General Niranjan Parsad and why he ran away to hide in a sugar cane field leaving behind his jeep. Was it because Lahore was undefended??? :rofl:

@KN-1
Is that why Pak commentators say Pak lost in 1965?

Yes the surrender was much honourable then sending your soldiers to die for worthless traitors and land, I salute PA for this courageous act, going kamakazi, killing civilians and whoever moving is too easy job..

Ok, so what happened in the western front??They lost over 5500 square kilometers of land mass there as well, guess no one told you that.

Ok, so what happened in the western front??They lost over 5500 square kilometers of land mass there as well, guess no one told you that.

answered already, read the thread..

First I thought your are talking about the position 69 !!! :unsure:

First I thought your are talking about the position 69 !!! :unsure:
c48.jpg

Back
Top Bottom