What's new

Warning Level

11 warnings since 2011.... Last one was in 2018.... I'm seriously surprise I didn't get a warning for the heavy trolling I've been doing against the bengalis.

Even I think I went too far a few times.:angel:

11 warnings since 2011.... Last one was in 2018.... I'm seriously surprise I didn't get a warning for the heavy trolling I've been doing against the bengalis.

Even I think I went too far a few times.:angel:

You simply playing in the grass in the clearing I made in the jungle (and took all the hits back then on it heh). I feel Mods do take cognisance of the sustained energy going into something.

O BC, all legends from the wrong side of pdf here.. There was another licchad friend, who had aviator glass kid in his avatar.. forgot his name... I think you all have mellowed down though, you p*ssies

@WebMaster If we have a warning, could we contest it and getting it removed or not ?

Goodluck.

I was banned whilst being banned and for posting the following post:

'' Tumhe Dillagi Bhool Jane Paregi ''

Its been expired.

Your forum has worked out an intelligent solution to keep some people always lingering on the edge by topping up warning levels meanwhile they are banned and not provide any notice for the ban material.

Do take a look.

Peace out.

@Retired Troll its not easy to moderate a forum.

The forum is technically based in some country and therefore the webmaster has to comply to the rules of this country. But sometimes what we said is borderline, and as the forum seems to be source of information for international media, they have to moderate it with different tools.

As an example, a new law is prepared in France about heinous messages on internet. According to this law, it will be the responsibility of the internet providers to stop those messages. Many people are complaining because it will become a censure.

Essentially this law is said to fight against terrorism. But i will add its also for fighting antisemitic messages, any critics against some communities, or states too.

But currently the law says if i post an heinous (anti semitic) message on a french forum, the owner of the forum will be held responsible too along with me.

So we have to understand all the environment.

If you were banned for having posted what you said, it depends on the context in which you posted, and to whom.

Moderate a forum is not an easy task.

But we should have an possibility to contest. Agreed it will add more difficulties.

@Retired Troll its not easy to moderate a forum.

The forum is technically based in some country and therefore the webmaster has to comply to the rules of this country. But sometimes what we said is borderline, and as the forum seems to be source of information for international media, they have to moderate it with different tools.

As an example, a new law is prepared in France about heinous messages on internet. According to this law, it will be the responsibility of the internet providers to stop those messages. Many people are complaining because it will become a censure.

Essentially this law is said to fight against terrorism. But i will add its also for fighting antisemitic messages, any critics against some communities, or states too.

But currently the law says if i post an heinous (anti semitic) message on a french forum, the owner of the forum will be held responsible too along with me.

So we have to understand all the environment.

If you were banned for having posted what you said, it depends on the context in which you posted, and to whom.

Moderate a forum is not an easy task.

But we should have an possibility to contest. Agreed it will add more difficulties.

I understand. I also understand that there is a fine line between freedom of expression and freedom to offend. The inconsistency is however detrimental to any forum regardless of any origin or creed.

Just for your info. My ban material is available for everyone to see and that comment was made on a thread about PTM appeasement by KPK Gormint.

I understand. I also understand that there is a fine line between freedom of expression and freedom to offend. The inconsistency is however detrimental to any forum regardless of any origin or creed.

Just for your info. My ban material is available for everyone to see and that comment was made on a thread about PTM appeasement by KPK Gormint.

I do not want to go in what is right or wrong. Im not the owner of the forum. They have the power to decide.

Yes it could be inconsistent but we can’t change it. We didn’t pay for posting here.

I do not want to go in what is right or wrong. Im not the owner of the forum. They have the power to decide.

Yes it could be inconsistent but we can’t change it. We didn’t pay for posting here.

Well it does not hurt to voice your concern. Its not always about the money Monsieur

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom