What's new

Warning Level

WebMaster

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
You can now check your own warnings. This should help determine when you are getting banned. Also there is no guarantee that next thing will be a warning, it could be a straight ban depending on the violation.

Active Warning Points - Ban Length

3 points - 7 days
4 points - 2 weeks
5 points - 1 month
6 points - 2 months
7 points - 3 months
8 points - 4 months
100 points - permanent

Click your own profile, and click warnings.
upload_2019-5-18_2-34-44.png

should I log out and login again? The tab isn't displayed on my account?

Attachments

• warning missing.jpg
    warning missing.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 199
Sir g, Are theses warnings time bound ?????????? Will they go away in few days or the will stay their for years … I think warnings need to be time bound at max 7 days after 7 days warning will expiree atuo.. And sir g who will issue warnings … Their need to be check on that too . You need to make sure admins are not trigger happy (because of Sect , Ethnicity ,their place , Religious believes , Lefti or Righty , libiti or mullah and personal grudge ) ..
Thank you.
You can now check your own warnings. This should help determine when you are getting banned. Also there is no guarantee that next thing will be a warning, it could be a straight ban depending on the violation.

Active Warning Points - Ban Length

3 points - 7 days
4 points - 2 weeks
5 points - 1 month
6 points - 2 months
7 points - 3 months
8 points - 4 months
100 points - permanent

Click your own profile, and click warnings.
View attachment 560653

Last edited:
Sir g, Are theses warnings time bound ?????????? Will they go away in few days or the will stay their for years … I think warnings need to be time bound at max 7 days after 7 days warning will expiree atuo.. And sir g who will issue warnings … Their need to be check on that too . You need to make sure admins are not trigger happy (because of Sect , Ethnicity ,their place , Religious believes , Lefti or Righty , libiti or mullah and personal grudge ) ..
Thank you.
Good question.

Most warnings expire in 40 days. You can check expiry date for each warning on that tab.

Moderation team's goal is to enable discussions within rules. You are free to express your views but don't insult/post garbage, and you should be fine.

can u pls change my screen name? I requested it like 3 years ago. Pls change it to tunni_inspetor unless public think I should keep my current one due to sentimental value & such. My old one used to be Atmi_chuza.

As to the topic at hand, how far back the pint system goes? anything beyond 6 months or so should be excluded.

Good question.

Most warnings expire in 40 days. You can check expiry date for each warning on that tab.

Moderation team's goal is to enable discussions within rules. You are free to express your views but don't insult/post garbage, and you should be fine.
And negative rating also be time bound or at least consider to revise them after some time.
I got many from a single moderator who don't like me because of political difference.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom