What's new

Warning Level

LOL...yah I would say 99% of my stuff come from BD fun. It was a good battle, learned a good deal too...made some worthy friends (who got what my whole deal is essentially) and decent acquaintances too. Rest I just selectively engage as needed.

Mostly I deflected there (to that subforum) for that kinda stuff coz I couldn't do the same with Pak members as much (coz it just straight ban)....and so many BD people just respond so quickly and heatedly to the slightest thing....its cute.

in all honesty i admire their dedication to mob mentality.

fascist countries do give you well oiled cohesion in shutting down any dissent among the ranks.

see this Post alone deserves a ban. but banning me will not liberate them from tyranny. they just dont get that others can view things differently

fascist countries do give you well oiled cohesion in shutting down any dissent among the ranks.

see this Post alone deserves a ban. but banning me will not liberate them from tyranny. they just dont get that others can view things differently

Took a lot of bans and warnings on my end....butI have delineated the few worthies among them that do dare to think different against the mob (as much as it costs them too).....because they dont want the easy way, they want the right way.

It was worth it overall. Now I just dont care because its old news....novelty has worn off. I am more pleasant + well read kinda guy + gentle teasing at most....and I will switch to just more observing with time longer I see old faces and opponents have left this forum entirely or are very scarce now....and not much to replace them.

But I respect those few that never called in a mod or a mob (and actively chided others when they did)...more than they can know...they fought me one on one (and fought their mobs too). I hope every country has good number of such people when and where it matters out there too. It is the honourable warrior code that somehow set inside them.

You got 30 on your record?

View attachment 560791

LoathsomeShadyIvorygull-max-1mb.gif

@Imran Khan how many u got champ? (then tag someone else you think can match)
i got 87

Screenshot_2019-05-19 Imran Khan.png

Sir kindly work on app version we can't see most of the photos posted by members we have to open web version for that
You can now check your own warnings. This should help determine when you are getting banned. Also there is no guarantee that next thing will be a warning, it could be a straight ban depending on the violation.

Active Warning Points - Ban Length

3 points - 7 days
4 points - 2 weeks
5 points - 1 month
6 points - 2 months
7 points - 3 months
8 points - 4 months
100 points - permanent

Click your own profile, and click warnings.
View attachment 560653

Does this mean my next ban is for over 4 months?

B443C297-EB81-499B-9C64-D5D3D2F67D90.jpeg

Sidd already answered lol. Bread + lassi. Can't beat that...just be yourself and persist but dont overdo (and learn who is worth engaging on serious stuff vs banter stuff...and who takes it the right away and who doesnt etc). When you have finally found common cause with ppl on "another side"...means you figured it out well (i.e joke past the stuff you have hurled worst at each other etc).

But some people are just not that much rebel/testy in first place (and have ideal combo of identity + issues debated etc)....I mean could you imagine if Sidd was Indian?....he would have been permabanned long time back lol (for equivalent amount of stuff done)....some stuff you just inherit and work with what you have.....and it will click somehow in this warning + persistence stuff lol (coz you never quite went over the edge into perma ban territory....you stayed grounded and may have peeped over the cliff edge and thats it...).

Just of course our "envelope" will vary somewhat given its not a fully level playing field (but then again which field is?)
Sir aap tou serious hogaey.. itna lamba gayan?? I will take into consideration though..

Took a lot of bans and warnings on my end....butI have delineated the few worthies among them that do dare to think different against the mob (as much as it costs them too).....because they dont want the easy way, they want the right way.

It was worth it overall. Now I just dont care because its old news....novelty has worn off. I am more pleasant + well read kinda guy + gentle teasing at most....and I will switch to just more observing with time longer I see old faces and opponents have left this forum entirely or are very scarce now....and not much to replace them.

But I respect those few that never called in a mod or a mob (and actively chided others when they did)...more than they can know...they fought me one on one (and fought their mobs too). I hope every country has good number of such people when and where it matters out there too. It is the honourable warrior code that somehow set inside them.

I can't tolerate Bangladeshis... I started talking to them with open arms, but they are extremely egoistic and show all characteristics of a mob mentality.. Of course we Indians and Pakistanis are also like that but we have opposing voices among us.. They are all the same.. self centered, always crying foul, bragging about whatever little they have gained in the past 5-10 years etc etc..

You can now check your own warnings. This should help determine when you are getting banned. Also there is no guarantee that next thing will be a warning, it could be a straight ban depending on the violation.

Active Warning Points - Ban Length

3 points - 7 days
4 points - 2 weeks
5 points - 1 month
6 points - 2 months
7 points - 3 months
8 points - 4 months
100 points - permanent

Click your own profile, and click warnings.
View attachment 560653

Jesus, I have like 57. And that too from like 3 years ago.

@WebMaster Sir look like points are not going any where ….. I have one and that too from years old warning(2016)..
Edit: oh I got it , it is expired …. So my score is Zero (only whish it say zero too)

Last edited:
@WebMaster
Can you share warning points table for various types of warnings.

Anyone in here with 10 points or higher for a warning ?
upload_2019-5-19_11-38-17.png

Atleast allow for the abuse of our physically and mentally compromised eastern neighbours, you know the ones suffering from Dunning-Kruger Effect and sanitary problems who regularly come here when they have bowel movements. Its pdf for goodness sake not a PG13 Disney animation.

Back
Top Bottom